Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
A number of the world's leaders are beginning to get together to plan the new economic world order to replace the failed system that has brought so much hurt and pain to so many families and individuals.

2007 was the year of celebration in which the anti-slavery movement was remembered and people rejoiced that we have moved on from that shameful practice but... I want to suggest that slavery has NOT ended - we have merely moved the focus.

Slavery exists to this day:
slavery to poverty
slavery to debt
slavery to oppression,
slavery to poor health,
slavery to drugs,
slavery to hunger
slavery to war
slavery to man's inhumanity to man
slavery to satan's desires and actions

and I am sure you could add some other items to that list!

In the new world economy that is being drafted by the powers that be, it is time for believers to join together, each in their own way, in a general world movement to demand that the new economic order being created, even as we speak, is an equitable one that removes people from modern day slavery.

It is time to challenge YOUR part of His Church to stand up, for once in recent history, with a united voice to demand a level playing field for ALL peoples and nations. Surely we can let go of our differences to do something like this for the sake of His creation?

It is a golden opportunity - given us in these last days to make an impact on the world.

Feel free to post this on other threads if you wish - maybe CF people can take the initiative...

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No slavery is far from over. If one googles it can be found that many powerful people build their wealth on all types of slavery and cargo ships still bring poor helpless people to our shores for many reasons.
The economic times are showing two things IMO. They have the poor and destitute to "kick around and use" and the few powerful arn't going to take on each other so who do they want? They are crushing the middle class as that is the one of the last obsticles that they don't quite posses (the powers that be).

BTw Look up ACORN and how Obamaites are encouraging them to vote any way possible. Doesn't matter how legal it appears. They just need to get those votes counted. Also it's been reported the poorer voters are being promised beer and cigarettes ect to vote. I can't list source for the last statement as someone else told me that little tidbit.

Upvote 0

Heber

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2008
✟21,923.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi GC - I am mildly surprised by the lack of response on this thread - other threads have responded more readily.

My plea is apolitical and asectarian and so is aimed at all political colours and all parts of the Kingdom, regardless of tradition of worship.

Just seems to me that while the powers that be are debating a new post-capitalist world, the body of Christ needs to get in there and make sure it is a Godly system that gives everyone a level playing field.

There are those who say that believers should not dabble in such things because they are political but... "when the politicians stop playing at being G_d, I'll stop playing with politics" as one great man in history once said. I think believers should be able to rise above common politics and influence the people on the world stage.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see your point. I'm not into politics, but if the Lord lays it on your heart then don't back down!

I myself pray about the headlines and google like crazy. It's amazing what the major news companies are not telling. The NWO order, selfishness, evil and out right greed is behind these injustices.

Upvote 0

billwald

Contributor
Oct 18, 2003
washington state
✟6,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Freedom is an internal state. Anyone who can think, "Screw you," is free.

There will not be external freedom until Jesus returns. Anyone who thinks the moral problems of the world can be eliminated by legislation should support the Talaban. During the 1300s and 1400s there was more freedom under Islam than under Christianity.

Upvote 0

anonymousAdviser

Oct 17, 2006
✟8,057.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A number of the world's leaders are beginning to get together to plan the new economic world order to replace the failed system that has brought so much hurt and pain to so many families and individuals.

2007 was the year of celebration in which the anti-slavery movement was remembered and people rejoiced that we have moved on from that shameful practice but... I want to suggest that slavery has NOT ended - we have merely moved the focus.

Slavery exists to this day:
slavery to poverty
slavery to debt
slavery to oppression,
slavery to poor health,
slavery to drugs,
slavery to hunger
slavery to war
slavery to man's inhumanity to man
slavery to satan's desires and actions

and I am sure you could add some other items to that list!

In the new world economy that is being drafted by the powers that be, it is time for believers to join together, each in their own way, in a general world movement to demand that the new economic order being created, even as we speak, is an equitable one that removes people from modern day slavery.

It is time to challenge YOUR part of His Church to stand up, for once in recent history, with a united voice to demand a level playing field for ALL peoples and nations. Surely we can let go of our differences to do something like this for the sake of His creation?

It is a golden opportunity - given us in these last days to make an impact on the world.

Feel free to post this on other threads if you wish - maybe CF people can take the initiative...

Man can not make Heaven on Earth, only Jesus can.

Claiming somehow free markets are evil, and controlled markets are not... is against reason and history. A controlled market is such as in Communist states... anti-God, anti-Christian Communist states. They also promise they are personally working for the "poor and oppressed" and they have always shown themselves to really be hungry wolves in sheep's clothing.

Of course they do not want free markets. Money is where their heart is and the seat of the power they really long for.

Free markets mean that other people have the money... which is something would be totalitarianists deeply protest.

Why anyone believes these people... I do not know. They know better. They are not dumb. But, what do such people promise? A kingdom not of Jesus Christ, but of Self, of the stomach.

Upvote 0

56Bluesman

Jul 10, 2008
I live in beautiful Omaha Nebraska
✟8,252.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Freedom is an internal state. Anyone who can think, "Screw you," is free.

There will not be external freedom until Jesus returns. Anyone who thinks the moral problems of the world can be eliminated by legislation should support the Talaban. During the 1300s and 1400s there was more freedom under Islam than under Christianity.

Not so! Forced conversion under the point of a sword with the threat of death of not accepting Islam as an unbeliever is freedom? Sorry but the jews and christians were always second class citizens, if barely that, under Islamic theocratic rule for the bulk of it's history. Saladin was a moderate Islamic leader for his time, but never ever has it been a faith that trumpeted equality with outsiders and unbelievers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.