Not open for further replies.

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone...my PC at home is fixed. YAY!! Now I just have to pay for it!! Cost me $410. Long story on what was wrong (ashamed we had no virus protection) but now we are all good.

So how is everyone? Saw little Danny last night,,,oh you guys he is sooooo cute. I'm heading over there again for a little bit tonight for a little visit. Connie needs her mama too for some guidance and support...

Peace out!

Peace out to you too!

But Im jealous! :cry:

I dont have no little babies around me no more! Wahhh!

They smell so good and they are so warm and soft!

I miss that so much.

But Im thrilled for you.:)

Blessings

Dallas

Upvote 0

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Califonia Roll! LOL!

Ahh.. well at least you try.LOL!

Let me guess...hmm...you also like the "shrimp tempura"?

Well to be honest, the nearest Japanese restaurant near us offers a great combo (for me) which has a wonderful 6-8oz steak and then a variety of sushi.

We don't get tempura that much, but shrimp in almost any form is great.

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well to be honest, the nearest Japanese restaurant near us offers a great combo (for me) which has a wonderful 6-8oz steak and then a variety of sushi.

We don't get tempura that much, but shrimp in almost any form is great.

Shrimp tempura is nothing but a Japanese way of saying "deep fried shrimp"!

They also bread carrots and sweet potatoes and fry those.(plus zuchinni) And call it "shrimp tempura platter"!

You have your choice of steamed or "fried rice"(fried rice is more chinese style.)

At a real Japanese resturant there is no choice.The rice is sticky like ice cream.LOL!

You put a tad of soy and wassabe(green mustard) and have some green tea or saki.(wine made from rice)

And when you leave you stop by whataburger,kentucky fried chicken or taco bueno! LOL!

Blessings

Dallas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if I have TCM. I have AMC. I have just basic cable with DVR thingy so maybe I don't get that channel.

Funny about the garbage thing in my house. Growing up taking out the garbage was my brother's job. Got married and it was my ex's or my son's job. It just is a "man" thing to me and it is to Emily too. So now that it is just me and Em we tend to wait until the ....last...possible.... moment.... to take it out. Good grief - we need to just get over it and DO IT!
We do the exact same thing, uh, *I* do, that is....
My girls want to help, so I give them a cereal box or something to throw in.

Upvote 0

CoolMom6

SAHMO6
Oct 27, 2005
Sin City
✟34,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I kind of stopped. I watch movies sometimes.

I used to watch every day Judge Mathis and Judge Judy. I especially loved Judge Judy.(shes a human lie detecor LOL)

But these days I keep the T.V off when Im home alone.
I found that I think the T.V can cause symptoms of ADD for me. BOING!

And I stopped listening to the news about a year ago.I do not trust their agenda whats so ever.

I listen to the radio. Top 40 mostly.

Blessings

Dallas
Dallas, you sound exactly like me, girl. I haven't watched a program through since the ex and I split up a year and a half ago. It was his way of ignoring me, so I hate TV.

But music is always on. I play the local Christian station.

Upvote 0

blessedwoman

Beloved (Corny Weird) Mother
Nov 28, 2005
✟17,593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey - that show I was just talking about - Jericho -the pilot of it is coming on at 7 central time - in case anyone wants to record it and check it out later.

Guess it's too late to watch it now!! :doh:

We love sushi in this house, even the kids! There is an awesome place a mile from here. My boys go to all-you-can-eat sushi night with their dad sometimes and go to town! It was a new experience for my husband. He took right to california roll, we eat it for a snack here, but likes lots of other sushi also!

Love, love, love TMC and AMC!!! My husband thinks I'm warped! LOL. But the older son (the one I want to thump) loves them too!

AND it's supposed to storm here later today. Thanks for sharing, guys, NOT! haha

PS. JP, notice I combined most of the replies in one!!!!OL. J/K, you know I have to bust on you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blessedwoman

Nov 28, 2005
✟17,593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone...my PC at home is fixed. YAY!! Now I just have to pay for it!! Cost me $410. Long story on what was wrong (ashamed we had no virus protection) but now we are all good.

So how is everyone? Saw little Danny last night,,,oh you guys he is sooooo cute. I'm heading over there again for a little bit tonight for a little visit. Connie needs her mama too for some guidance and support...

Peace out!

I'm so glad she has you and your support, JR! What a difference that will make for her! :hug:

Upvote 0

blessedwoman

Nov 28, 2005
✟17,593.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello all, its been along day at the Hospital, Got back to the motel about 1 hr ago took a bath and fell asleep in it, so I am going to get on tomorrow night when I get back home. God Bless you all and Remember you are Special.

Oh, Starr, another day there?? What a rough time you're having! You, dear sister, are the special one!!

And I don't mean it in the way my crazy family does!! :kiss:

Upvote 0

dallasapple

Aug 13, 2006
✟13,920.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dallas, you sound exactly like me, girl. I haven't watched a program through since the ex and I split up a year and a half ago. It was his way of ignoring me, so I hate TV.

But music is always on. I play the local Christian station.

I'm a bad girl I listened to the regular stuff.If something comes on like that one now called "permiscuos girl' I switch it.

But sadly sometimes the beat is soo alluring I will listen to some of that.

I did give up my em and em.I still have the CD's but I have only listened to one song of of that in about 6 months now.

For me he is like a poet.But I had to stop listening to it because I already have a bit of a cursing problem :eek: that I have to consciously work on plus some of his themes were extremely violent towards others.Particularly women including his wife and mother.

Im still tempted to listen to Tupoc Shakiir. I sorry but I think he had a special gift.Plus listening to music by someone who died so tragecally young has some fort of appeal to me.

I listen to Patsy Cline even for that very reason.She died in a plane crash just like my father.

Blessings

Dallas

Upvote 0

Joyandpeace

Senior Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
✟10,630.00
Faith
Christian
I went to Bible study again! :clap: :clap:

How awesome is that!?

This is a great study - Experiencing God. Given me a lot to think about already. I'll try to post some thoughts on it later...

....and I will do it in twelve separate consecutive posts - just to see if anyone is noticing! LOL!!!:D

I love you guys!
Back later!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.