lovingjesus9

May 28, 2011
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please help me with thoughts on a dream I've had in the past few weeks;

In the dream I am standing in my current workplace. I am standing beside the open glass sliding door with my back turned to a parent and his daughter. As I stand with my back to them I am smiling genuinely and the It is daylight, also there seems to be a really nice glowing light around me and the side I am facing. Without me turning my back, the young girl comes up behind me and slips keys into my hand. I take these keys and continue smiling, it is like I just know the keys are for me. I turn my back only slightly but do not turn around fully to look or face this father and his daughter, however I continue to smile. The young girl returns to her father and holds his hand and they are watching me from behind. They seem to be standing more in the shadows which is different to me as Im more in the warm sunlight which has a slight glow.

Im not understanding what the keys mean - in real life I do not know this parent and his daughter well but they come to my workplace and I do see them and greet them sometimes.
The keys really stood out but im not understanding what they are for and why the daughter slips them into my hands.

Thank you!

mike van wyk

GODWITHUS
Feb 6, 2016
south afrika
✟15,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please help me with thoughts on a dream I've had in the past few weeks;

In the dream I am standing in my current workplace. I am standing beside the open glass sliding door with my back turned to a parent and his daughter. As I stand with my back to them I am smiling genuinely and the It is daylight, also there seems to be a really nice glowing light around me and the side I am facing. Without me turning my back, the young girl comes up behind me and slips keys into my hand. I take these keys and continue smiling, it is like I just know the keys are for me. I turn my back only slightly but do not turn around fully to look or face this father and his daughter, however I continue to smile. The young girl returns to her father and holds his hand and they are watching me from behind. They seem to be standing more in the shadows which is different to me as Im more in the warm sunlight which has a slight glow.

Im not understanding what the keys mean - in real life I do not know this parent and his daughter well but they come to my workplace and I do see them and greet them sometimes.
The keys really stood out but im not understanding what they are for and why the daughter slips them into my hands.

Thank you!
Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
The key simbolies the power to do something. You are in the light and they are in the darkness. Beware for the key that satan also gives. To use this key you also need the knowledge how to use it.

Reactions: lovingjesus9
Upvote 0

mike van wyk

GODWITHUS
Feb 6, 2016
south afrika
✟15,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for that scripture, I had read that scripture when I received this dream. yes at the moment I am unsure how to use this key and what the lord is actually telling me to do with it.
This key may also be an open door, somewhere. Only you wil know and understand when it happens. That is why we pray to God for protection to stay in His will.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ubuntu

wayfaring stranger
Mar 7, 2012
✟33,907.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
@Ubuntu - I have only had this dream once
About the “meaning” of dreams. Dreams comes in two varieties, you have natural dreams and there are supernatural dreams...

The vast majority of dreams are normal dreams, they arise out of random circumstances. However, some people might experience dreams that are supernatural. These dreams contain some kind of “divine signature”, a supernatural element. Keep in mind that even if a dream impresses you, this is not proof in itself that it is supernatural.

If a dream merely is a normal dream, then we don’t have to worry about their interpretation. They can tell us a little about our own psyche, but nothing else. Only truly supernatural dreams require interpretation.

So, what I’m asking is if you have any reason to assume that the dream you mentioned was more than a normal dream? :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lovingjesus9

May 28, 2011
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
About the “meaning” of dreams. Dreams comes in two varieties, you have natural dreams and there are supernatural dreams...

The vast majority of dreams are normal dreams, they arise out of random circumstances. However, some people might experience dreams that are supernatural. These dreams contain some kind of “divine signature”, a supernatural element. Keep in mind that even if a dream impresses you, this is not proof in itself that it is supernatural.

If a dream merely is a normal dream, then we don’t have to worry about their interpretation. They can tell us a little about our own psyche, but nothing else. Only truly supernatural dreams require interpretation.

So, what I’m asking is if you have any reason to assume that the dream you mentioned was more than a normal dream? :)

I believe this was a dream from the Lord as I had been praying about purpose the night before. The keys seem really significant and I feel the lord is directing me however Im not sure what the keys symbolize and what I am supposed to do.

Upvote 0

Extraneous

Jan 29, 2016
USA
✟19,796.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I cant say i know the interpretation, or if its even from God, but i'll share my thoughts anyway. Christ, in Revelation, is holding the keys of hell and death. The spirit of God is like a voice behind us, saying "this is the way, walk in it"

Its my opinion that we should not follow politicians or teachers who would lead us into such worldly pursuits, but we should follow the commands of Christ and Paul. 2 Timothy 2:7

Revelation 1:18
Isaiah 30:21

Last edited:
Upvote 0