✟88,190.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joel first prophesied in Joel 2:

28 And afterward, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
Alluding to Joel, Peter confirmed it in Acts 2:

17 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Paul encouraged it in 1 Corinthians 14:

1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.
Is Acts 2:17 applicable today?

We have three witnesses who said yes.

Paul elaborated in 1 Thessalonians 5:

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22reject every kind of evil.
Finally, if anyone claims to be a prophet, this is the warning from Moses, Deuteronomy 18:

20 But if any prophet dares to speak a message in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or to speak in the name of other gods, that prophet must be put to death.
See also Are there prophets today?.

Jul 28, 2022
East Sussex
✟19,268.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joel first prophesied in Joel 2:

Alluding to Joel, Peter confirmed it in Acts 2:

Paul encouraged it in 1 Corinthians 14:

Is Acts 2:17 applicable today?

We have three witnesses who said yes.

Paul elaborated in 1 Thessalonians 5:

Finally, if anyone claims to be a prophet, this is the warning from Moses, Deuteronomy 18:

See also Are there prophets today?.
Sometimes people speak & we might hear a prophetic word from them & haven't realised. ??? & we likewise??

Upvote 0