SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Could I get help with this dream? I have an idea of what I think it means, but I would like to hear other thoughts.

I was at a place outside somewhere. The weather was warm, but not hot. The sky was clear. The air smelled sweet. The landscape was wide open and very green, not over grown though. Like, maybe in the spring, when the grass is green but hasn't grown a lot yet.

There were something kind of like tents and canopies spread around. There was a still body of water nearby, like a huge pond or a small lake. Nearby there was also a very large building of some sort. It looked beautiful, something like a resort or a large estate. Well tended flower beds and bushes, paved walkways, water flowing around in fountains and little ponds.

I wanted to remain there, but I didn't feel like I belonged, or was worthy. There were other people around who seemed to know me, but I didn't know them. I didn't expect to be welcome, but no one seemed bothered by my presence. It felt like they wanted me there.

I was told there was a man who wanted to talk to me. I had an initial, almost reflexive desire for a relationship with him. Then my doubts kicked in. I thought of how unworthy I was, how poor I am, unattractive, overweight, and i'm divorced with two sons. I decided that there was no reason for him to like me and that i shouldn't make a fool of myself by acting like i was interested.

I wanted to just leave because I felt out of place. I was trying to walk away, but I was lead over by the tents. I tried to them that I needed to leave. I was told to wait because the man wanted to talk to me. We stoped right next to a structure that wasn't really a tent, but like a vail or curtain hanging on a frame.

I decided that I needed to just be polite and quick with the conversation. I wanted to find out what he wanted, and give him a short answer an leave. I felt very insecure, and believed that when he saw me or spoke with me, he would be turned off and wouldn't like me.

I was then told that he did like me, and we needed to be together. I though there must be some mistake. He must not know me. As soon as he realizes what I'm like, he will just want to be friends.

Someone said that he was coming. Then this man stepped out from behind the curtain. He was dressed in thick, heavy, boldly colored robes...dark blue, purple, gold trim and patterns of leaves, an a red tunic underneath. I realized this was a man of great wealth and influence.

I didn't recognize who he was, but in my dream I seemed to know him, eventhough we had never officially met. He had large ring on his finger. He had dark hair and a beard.

I didn't want him to look at me too much. I wasn't going to take more of his time than was absolutely necessary. I thought that I should only participate in this as far as he seemed to want to include me, and then leave very fast.

When I looked at him in the eyes, he was looking directly into my face, staring very intently. He was very pleased, and didn't seem to want to stop examining me. He spoke to me. I couldn't make out any words that he was saying.

He held his hands out to me. I placed my hands in his. At this point I became aware that I was wearing white gloves. He held both of my hands and spoke something very clearly and specifically, but I have no idea what it was. I think he placed something gold inside my hands. It seemed to be something medal, maybe a coin. I didn't say anythng, but I just allowed him to do what he wanted. It all seemed ceremonial.

Everyone became happy because whatever was happening was just made official. He was very pleased. It ended with me looking at him and feeling like I belonged to him. I was surprised he wanted me. I didn't know what to do next, what the expectation was. Everyone around me wanted to celebrate.

Last edited:

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Searcher Kris,

Oh what a beautiful BEAUTIFUL dream the LORD gave you. Oh, you are most precious to Lord Jesus!!! Oh, sister please meditate on Zeph 3:14-17 and allow HIS Spirit to minister to you before HIS throne of Grace and Mercy.

You are a royal beauty
You are complete
You are compassionate
You are eternally (all the way back and all the way forward) connected to Him
You are pleasing to God
You are accepted by God
You are approved by God
You are deeply loved by God
You are secure
You are protected by God

Oh, may HE give you more revelation about just how beautiful YOU are even when He knows the real you.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So often when we suffer the hurts of life, particularly rejection, we develop low expectations of ourselves. We become afraid to take risks, afraid to expose ourselves. The problem is that we project our treatment from the world onto God, who is nothing like the world in that regard. So we cut ourselves off from the only true source of supply.

This is why Ephesians 1 says we are "accepted in the Beloved", and why Jesus said "if you remain in my Word you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free", and Romans 12 tells us not to be conformed to the world, but to transform ourselves by the renewal of the mind.

The Word has the power to "separate soul from spirit", according to Heb. 4. So the rejection and pain we experienced must bow its knee to the loving, kind truth God speaks over us. The devil is going to hit us, so when we get revelation we need to inculcate it wholeheartedly and diligently. After we stand our ground for a season the territory will be ours uncontestedly.

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could I get help with this dream? I have an idea of what I think it means, but I would like to hear other thoughts.

I was at a place outside somewhere. The weather was warm, but not hot. The sky was clear. The air smelled sweet. The landscape was wide open and very green, not over grown though. Like, maybe in the spring, when the grass is green but hasn't grown a lot yet.

There were something kind of like tents and canopies spread around. There was a still body of water nearby, like a huge pond or a small lake. Nearby there was also a very large building of some sort. It looked beautiful, something like a resort or a large estate. Well tended flower beds and bushes, paved walkways, water flowing around in fountains and little ponds.

I wanted to remain there, but I didn't feel like I belonged, or was worthy. There were other people around who seemed to know me, but I didn't know them. I didn't expect to be welcome, but no one seemed bothered by my presence. It felt like they wanted me there.

I was told there was a man who wanted to talk to me. I had an initial, almost reflexive desire for a relationship with him. Then my doubts kicked in. I thought of how unworthy I was, how poor I am, unattractive, overweight, and i'm divorced with two sons. I decided that there was no reason for him to like me and that i shouldn't make a fool of myself by acting like i was interested.

I wanted to just leave because I felt out of place. I was trying to walk away, but I was lead over by the tents. I tried to them that I needed to leave. I was told to wait because the man wanted to talk to me. We stoped right next to a structure that wasn't really a tent, but like a vail or curtain hanging on a frame.

I decided that I needed to just be polite and quick with the conversation. I wanted to find out what he wanted, and give him a short answer an leave. I felt very insecure, and believed that when he saw me or spoke with me, he would be turned off and wouldn't like me.

I was then told that he did like me, and we needed to be together. I though there must be some mistake. He must not know me. As soon as he realizes what I'm like, he will just want to be friends.

Someone said that he was coming. Then this man stepped out from behind the curtain. He was dressed in thick, heavy, boldly colored robes...dark blue, purple, gold trim and patterns of leaves, an a red tunic underneath. I realized this was a man of great wealth and influence.

I didn't recognize who he was, but in my dream I seemed to know him, eventhough we had never officially met. He had large ring on his finger. He had dark hair and a beard.

I didn't want him to look at me too much. I wasn't going to take more of his time than was absolutely necessary. I thought that I should only participate in this as far as he seemed to want to include me, and then leave very fast.

When I looked at him in the eyes, he was looking directly into my face, staring very intently. He was very pleased, and didn't seem to want to stop examining me. He spoke to me. I couldn't make out any words that he was saying.

He held his hands out to me. I placed my hands in his. At this point I became aware that I was wearing white gloves. He held both of my hands and spoke something very clearly and specifically, but I have no idea what it was. I think he placed something gold inside my hands. It seemed to be something medal, maybe a coin. I didn't say anythng, but I just allowed him to do what he wanted. It all seemed ceremonial.

Everyone became happy because whatever was happening was just made official. He was very pleased. It ended with me looking at him and feeling like I belonged to him. I was surprised he wanted me. I didn't know what to do next, what the expectation was. Everyone around me wanted to celebrate.

Jesus betrothes us to Himself. He longs for us as a bridegroom does His bride. The church IS His body, His bride. It's a spiritual love relationship and only He can reveal this to a person's heart and ONLY Him. Once He draws you into this with Him, it will amaze you. He has lived with me this way for years and I feel the same awe, amazement that He would desire me and I have to pinch myself over it and say, "Is this really happening to me with HIM???!!!" and yes it is.

Sounds like He's trying to get your attention! I think you know in what way too. I rejoice with you. Take His hand in this and don't hold back. He courts and draws me so intimately and He's prepared me to be presented to Him very soon! Thanks for sharing.

Your Maker is your Husband, the Lord Almighty is His Name
Song of Songs
Psalm 45
Hosea
Ezekiel 16
(Just a few things for you to prayerfully read with the Lord).

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) Thank you so much!

You're so welcome! If anything spoke to you ,it was Him through me (us).
Just one thing to keep in mind, if I may share some advice the Lord Himself has taught me, your life with Him as your Bridegroom is a very, very, very personal one. I used to talk openly with others about this and thought that it was okay because they were saved too. What the Lord showed me is that I can speak of it in "general terms", but not private, specifics.
Just as an earthly marriage has it's "public" aspect, it also has it's "private" aspect. Not everything you and Jesus share is meant for outside the two of you.
Let me just say that He has made that very clear to me in VERY bold ways! LOL

Okay, I'm done rambling for now! ;)

Upvote 0

SearcherKris

Dec 26, 2007
Texas
✟9,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I had kind of had thoughts along the lines of privacy simply because I don't think that everyone would get it. Not that I think I'm special but just that not everyone interprets or would feel open and comfortable to the same things as I am. There hasn't ever been anything weird or inappropriate, but sometimes, for some things, I think it could be taken the wrong way.

Upvote 0