A cool way to spread the gospel on the go!

Ashley755

Aug 9, 2018
south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good afternoon, friends! :)

So, fun new evangelistic tool I'm trying to get word out regarding. I made a little sheet of cards that you have can print out and use. Just cut out these cards and leave them in places as you go about your day. Branch out and get creative. Restaurants. Libraries. School. You name it. Leave a card behind.

How these work - anyone who scans one of the cards with their phone camera will be taken to an online page where they will be taught about the gospel how to be saved. I use them all the time and love sharing them with others because they're very effective. Just save and print out the page, cut out the cards, and leave them here and there in public places for other people to find. Make sure to test scan the cards with your own phone camera before using, just to ensure the code works and the cards didn't come out too small. Access link attached below - just save to your files and print (I recommend making several copies)

Website where you can save and print your pages here: https://gospel-cards.blogspot.com/2023/02/

Take care!
Ash

Reactions: ronlion

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Best thing I ever saw was a few weeks back on my travels where a person put up a 4x8 sign in his front yard along the highway that simply said "God". Not a person driving by, regardless of faith or belief, could say they had not thought of God at least once in their life.

Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0