✟19,750.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father,

I pray that you will wrap Cassie in your everlasting, ever-loving arms as she goes through this illness and transplants. I pray that you will guide the hands of the doctors and give them wisdom and steadiness as they perform the operations. I pray you give Cassie comfort and surround her with your angels and with loving family and friends here on Earth to be with her during this trying time. I pray that you will give her full recovery and health. All this I pray in Jesus Name. Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
cassie121 is a dear friend to so many .
she has cancer and it has spread to kidneys and lungs
she is not doing well right now but her spirits are good what we can tell
she will be having two transplants , the first will be on the 15th of this month .
much needed prayer for her please I ask you.
please hold her up in prayer . :groupray: thank you
she means alot to so many here
by the way she is only 15 years old.
Lord Jesus please help Cassie. Lord heal her and be with her. Lord help her doctors to know just what to do and how to treat her problems. Lord fill her with Your presence and let her know how much You love her. Surround her with loving and supportive friends. Thank You Lord for helping her and answering prayers. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Cassie :wave:
As you talk with JESUS :pray: please allow yourself to feel His :angel: unconditional LOVE surround you, and inside every part of your :) precious :) soul.

(it wouldn't occur to Him to bring you pain or suffering)
attachment.php

Jesus Christ wants only the Best for you. He wants you peaceful, & healthy & joyful... He wants you to live in all happiness, here now. Allow yourself to accept :) that with God's' stripes, you were healed. It is already done. ~ In case you ask why I share this with you Cassie. I did what I shared with you here, in 1982 - and totally-enveloping myself in JESUS' love, I grew healed of my cancering inside. ~ So, naturally you can understand why I share this with you, too.

I wish & :pray: pray for you dear Cassie ALL :) the best. :hug: Annie :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, help cassie and her family and friends today. Give them strength to endure this trial. Please lord, help these transplants to extend her life. Lord, please bring Your help and healing touch to her, and all involved. Amen. Send Your angels to renew her spirit. Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God I come to You through Jesus name to ask for complete healing and restoration of Cassie!! Father touch her with Your power as we lift her up to You with our faith!! Thank You for hearing our prayers.. Amen

Upvote 0