New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unless you've actually read the full report done by Popular Mechanics, or even any debunking of 9/11 conspiracy theories at all, I cannot take your opinions seriously.

They were obviously in on it, paid off by the time traveling illuminati super nazis.

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

Unless you've actually read the full report done by Popular Mechanics, or even any debunking of 9/11 conspiracy theories at all, I cannot take your opinions seriously.

And until you have watched the full documentary by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, I cannot take you seriously.

[youtube]6xif0jIT_ZM[/youtube]

Here's the best debunk of the laughable Popular Mechanics "debunk":

Popular Mechanics Attacks the "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

Popular Mechanics Attacks Its
"9/11 LIES" Straw Man

by Jim Hoffman

The Hearst-owned Popular Mechanics magazine takes aim at the 9/11 Truth Movement (without ever acknowledging it by that name) with a cover story in its March 2005 edition. Sandwiched between ads and features for monster trucks, NASCAR paraphernalia, and off-road racing are twelve dense and brilliantly designed pages purporting to debunk the myths of 9/11.

The article's approach is to identify and attack a series of claims which it asserts represent the whole of 9/11 skepticism. It gives the false impression that these claims, several of which are clearly absurd, represent the breadth of challenges to the official account of the flights, the World Trade Center attack, and the Pentagon attack. Meanwhile it entirely ignores vast bodies of evidence showing that only insiders had the means, motive, and opportunity to carry out the attack... MORE Popular Mechanics Attacks the "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

Upvote 0

TheQuietRiot

indomitable
Aug 17, 2011
West Yorkshire
✟19,502.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There are a whole lot...indeed an insurmountable number of problems with the official story that just keep getting swept under the rug, ignored, or otherwise passed over...

Its rather amusing you saying this.

Considering you never replied to this...

http://www.christianforums.com/t7769222-30/

Originally Posted by Zanting View Post
I have already looked at enough information from both perspectives on the pentagon "plane" crash while investigating the 9/11 disaster and I stand by my assertion.
What I have seen as evidence of an alleged jet liner having hit the pentagon doesn't make any sense. And apparently it doesn't to many others as well.

So even though that its a fact that,

A) A 757-223 (American Airlines Flight 77) with 59 passengers and staff including the 5 hijackers took off from Washington Dulles International Airport

B) The flight began to deviate from its normal course at 8:54AM
1) Engaged autopilot to fly back to Washington DC
2) Had transponder disabled by 8:56AM

C) A passenger and crew member made independent calls between 9.12AM and 9.36AM informing family that the plane had been hijacked.

D) Five miles away the plane was tracked by multiple air traffic controllers making a 330 degree turn towards the Pentagon descending down to 670m and continuing until finally leveling out seconds away from impact (also spotted and identified by a National Guard pilot as a American Airlines 75/767 aircraft)

E) Hundreds of witnesses reporting seeing a plane hit the pentagon which also struck streetlamps on its final approach

F)Refer to Btodds collection of pictures of the immediate aftermath for visual evidence of damage and the large amount of wreckage.

G)Evidence identifying nearly all the passengers and crew taken from crash site

You still don't think the evidence is convincing?

How do you explain that size of an aircraft making such a small hole, no indications or marks on the pristine lawn, and very little debris? It certainly didn't just disintegrate.

Modern airliners including the 757 are largely composed of aluminum.

The 757 has a top speed of nearly 980kmph.

This is a modern airliner crashing at a comparatively low speed.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So, you'll be answering Btodd's question then?

And it was the video YOU posted BTW - no wriggling out now....

Strange, he never answered it. There is debris and a debris cloud WELL BELOW the point of collapse of the Twin Towers, which, according to MFU's claims about a free fall collapse...would mean they're falling FASTER THAN FREE FALL. :doh:

But the best plan of attack, if you're years-deep into fanatically trying to convince people that it was a controlled demolition...is to skip over such a damning question, pretend it never happened...and come back next time with more claims about free fall!

Btodd

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yoder777

Senior Veteran
Nov 11, 2010
✟22,581.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Its rather amusing you saying this.

Considering you never replied to this...

http://www.christianforums.com/t7769222-30/

Originally Posted by Zanting View Post
I have already looked at enough information from both perspectives on the pentagon "plane" crash while investigating the 9/11 disaster and I stand by my assertion.
What I have seen as evidence of an alleged jet liner having hit the pentagon doesn't make any sense. And apparently it doesn't to many others as well.

So even though that its a fact that,

A) A 757-223 (American Airlines Flight 77) with 59 passengers and staff including the 5 hijackers took off from Washington Dulles International Airport

B) The flight began to deviate from its normal course at 8:54AM
1) Engaged autopilot to fly back to Washington DC
2) Had transponder disabled by 8:56AM

C) A passenger and crew member made independent calls between 9.12AM and 9.36AM informing family that the plane had been hijacked.

D) Five miles away the plane was tracked by multiple air traffic controllers making a 330 degree turn towards the Pentagon descending down to 670m and continuing until finally leveling out seconds away from impact (also spotted and identified by a National Guard pilot as a American Airlines 75/767 aircraft)

E) Hundreds of witnesses reporting seeing a plane hit the pentagon which also struck streetlamps on its final approach

F)Refer to Btodds collection of pictures of the immediate aftermath for visual evidence of damage and the large amount of wreckage.

G)Evidence identifying nearly all the passengers and crew taken from crash site

You still don't think the evidence is convincing?

How do you explain that size of an aircraft making such a small hole, no indications or marks on the pristine lawn, and very little debris? It certainly didn't just disintegrate.

Modern airliners including the 757 are largely composed of aluminum.

The 757 has a top speed of nearly 980kmph.

This is a modern airliner crashing at a comparatively low speed.

I really wish I had saved the photos from the one firefighter who posted pictures of the pentagon wreckage, there was even a body just inside the hole. It was definitely a plane that hit, but man, it looked like what you would imagine one would look like if you put it through a giant shredder.

Upvote 0