72% of Atheists biased in favor of Muslims over Christians

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
http://www.christiantoday.com/artic...ome.protestants.and.catholics.agree/75001.htm

72% of Atheists think Christians are a bigger threat than Muslims.

Biased source in my opinion. Other articles from the site that paid for the poll according to OPs link (WND.com):

Obama's Blackism
5 Keys to understanding Trump
I Trust You - With a Car Or a Gun
The Crummy Deal Progressives Sell
Our Resolution Every Year: No King But Jesus
Muslim of the Year (Obama)

Some of their commentators:

Ted Nugent! (Thursdays)
Anne Coulter! (Thursdays)
Chuck Norris! (Mondays)

Without a link to the exact methodology of the poll, no way I would trust it.

Partial Poll PDF HERE

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't doubt it, but we do have the survey which shows the mindset of a certain percentage of Atheists. In addition, what I noted didn't say that all of them felt as I described.

The source of poll (according to the OPs link) is biased imo. See post #61.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Black Dog

Sep 20, 2015
✟4,870.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Most of my best friends are Christians and I have no problem with them at all.

Of course, the Christians who are my best friends, are not the type that negatively judge others who don't subscribe to their brand of Christianity, are trying to determine what is taught in science class and also want Christians to be able to discriminate at will when they feel like it, in public situations.
See Post #61. The site that paid for the poll appears to be very biased, certainly not academically trustworthy imo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
72% of Atheists think Christians are a bigger threat than Muslims.
How does that show bias? It did say "to America." The decisions of conservative U.S. Christians affect my day-to-day life much more than those of Muslims.

Reactions: Cute Tink
Upvote 0

Eudaimonist

I believe in life before death!
Jan 1, 2003
American resident of Sweden
Visit site
✟119,206.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
No surprises here. Satan's kingdom is not divided against itself. Both Atheists and Muslims are "antichrist" in their beliefs (along with the Communists).

You apparently have never heard atheists criticize Muslims. Yes, it does happen, and it isn't pretty.

And are you seriously suggesting that there are no anti-communist atheists? I'm strongly anti-communist, and I'm certainly not alone in this.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Last edited:
Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No surprises here. Satan's kingdom is not divided against itself. Both Atheists and Muslims are "antichrist" in their beliefs (along with the Communists).

You don't seem to know very much about the people you're smearing.

Upvote 0

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
"If you're not with us, you're against us." Essentially? Seems like you're the one being divisive. I suppose you're anti-semitic, then.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Then please discern the difference?
I do indeed discern the difference. Maybe if you would compare what I actually wrote with what you said in reply you too would discern the diff. That's what I thought you'd do after my last reply. :)

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can you demonstrate this truth?
Evangelical Christians are only about 25% of the population of the USA (and that could be high. I would say between 5 and 10% (please see below and refer to http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/ ). And that is why America has a Muslim President.
upload_2016-1-1_13-41-0.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Eudaimonist
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟333,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As yet. What is the agenda of Radical Islam? What have the Islamists been doing all around the world for the past few decades? How many have they slaughtered in Syria? How many have they tortured, mutilated, brutalized, beheaded, crucified, and destroyed with their women and children? How many have they made into sex slaves? How many suicide bombers have they sent to their deaths, along with innocent bystanders?
And none of that happened TO Atheist in US. But Christians did bad things in the US. Also isn't these terries groups, that broke from traditional Muslim.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And none of that happened TO Atheist in US. But Christians did bad things in the US. Also isn't these terries groups, that broke from traditional Muslim.
They have not "broken off" from traditional Muslims. What Radical Islam claims is that its extremism is actually going back to its roots -- that this is true Islamic teaching (e.g. making sex slaves). The Muslim world has generally stood by and allowed the terrorists to enjoy their atrocities because they cannot oppose Jihad, which would mean opposing the Quran and Mohammad. The few Muslims who speak out have a bounty (a fatwa or kill order) placed on their heads. But even fringe groups calling themselves "Christians" do not pretend to be waging a "holy war" against the rest of the world.

Upvote 0