35 whales beached in Ireland, bad omen? Jonah?

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jonah comes to mind, we’ve had a storm, polish sailing ship smashed coming into port.
i think im right in saying in Indian and Eskimo tradition, a beached whale is a bad omen, so you say here you go, negative.
the story that comes too mind is Jonah, a violent storm , a ship, Jonah thrown over board, swallowed by a large fish, spate out on a beach, why to warn the city of Nineveh an exceeding great city, that unless they repented, turned from their wrong doing God was going to destroy the city, impending destruction. Sodom.
so you say hey more doom and gloom, no the people turned from their wrong doing and the city was sparred, positive out come. could the same now be true for us.
its what we do with the information that’s important.

Jonah chapter 3 verse 5 so the people of Ninevehbelieved God, and proclaimed a fast,and put on sack cloth, from the greatest of them even unto the least of them.

floods in Ireland, Jesus likened these days to the days of Noah, because the earth had bacome so dark, God pulled the plug.
like wise with the destruction of sodam, Genesis, chapter 18 verse 20-33
and the Lord said, becuse the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is Great , and because their sin is very grievous.
Abraham asked if the cities would be sparred if there was 50 righteous people, the Lord said yes,
if there was 45, the Lord said yes, 30 the Lord said yes, 20 the Lord said yes, 10 the Lord said yes.
the rest is history.
Are there 35 righteous people alive today.?

Johnny
35 WHALES FOUND DEAD ON IRISH BEACH
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11705622

35 WHALES FOUND DEAD ON IRISH BEACH
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11705622

Last edited:

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
through out the bible, things happened, there were signs,
people were asked to do some thing as a sign
that caused people to ask what does this mean,

im glad people from every creed race tribe belief today are looking around and saying what does this mean,
still questioning.

As mentioned regarding this thread, about the whales, a polish sailing ship, battered in a voilent storm.

what story for myself comes to mind, Jonah.

none of us are the same, nor is our path or experence, we may both see the same thing, but some thing different, may come to mind.

just an example we,ll say you see a candle, burning by a bunch of flowers.

may remind you of a holiday in tuscani.

may remind me of human right abuses.

for each of us, some things may mean the same, at other times there will be different interpretations. line of thought, to some thing we see or hear.

take the new building going up in London, going to be the tallest in London, europe, for me i im reminded of the tower of babel.
some one eles may say, what a wonderful building , feat of engineering,
some one eles, a holiday in Dubi.

it is said not even a sparrow falls to the ground with out God knowing.
the hairs of our head are numbered.

ive always believed, personaly, God can and will use any number of things to reviel a matter to us, get our attension,
the Lord knows our heart and mind, the way we may see or preceive, think or respond.

most of what i share is open to interpretation,also people can take or leave it.
add or in some cases completley dismiss. fine.
at times some one has experenced some thing simular, or brings another view point, and the topic, theme broadens,
by the end of the discussion, a much clearer picture has emerged.
a better understanding.
im also reminded to God can use the nobodies like myself, and the foolish things, to confound the wise.
for his Glory and name sake. its not about me, i am but a breath, a shadow.

johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
looking at what was in the news this week , we are all aware of the prediction threads of late.

Whales on a beach in Ireland, the hadron collider.

which at one time people voiced their concern a black hole would be created that would swallow the earth.

Jonah swallowed by a large fish, we can all be swallowed by an event, on a personal level.

what event, events could swallow the earth,

war,? financial collapse,? volcano ? Big Freeze, plant shift, solar?

when forces collide with devestating consequenses.

Nostradamus prediction
LHC could still kill the earth, they're going to shut it down, upgrade it, and fire it up at full power in 2012.
http://bigsciencenews.blogspot.com/2...s-and-lhc.html intresting

it does not open here, any one intrested, its worth a look, go to

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/ New world order forum/ global goverments

post shared by oobymach November Apocalypse. johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Svt4Him

Legend
Site Supporter
Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
✟53,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
which at one time people voiced their concern a black hole would be created that would swallow the earth
At one time, people thought the earth would freeze (1980's) they thought the computers would all get confused over the date and just shut down (Y2K) and some even thought the states was behind 9-11. Doesn't make it true though.

As for Nostradamus, did you really read his prophecy? Nothing in it says 2012, you have to give huge room for interpretation. But is he where you get your prophetic insight from?

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jonah swallowed by a whale, many believe Ireland is soon to be swallowed by a financial crisis, other counties could be as well.
talk yesterday of bonds being dumped?

when forces collide with devestating consequences. Hati.

forces can collide and change our our world as we know it.

The bible gives references to signs. many things have been fore told, ome say only 17 percent remain to pass, the rest filled to the leter.

in the last days God will pour out his spirit, your sons and daughters wil prophesy, your old men dream dreams, our we in the last days, will there be prophesys other than those written in the bible,

have there been prophecys that will come to pass, given in the past, that are not written in the bible.

i have never read, nostradamus, could not tell you , how many of his predictions have come to pass,
is scource of prophecy, God?

came across this yesterday, his prediction, Geneva just created what they are calling the bg bang.
in the news this week.

what i found inntresting was the picture, and his reference to Geneva, before this collider was at Geneva, not much was there really that could cause the events described. is it accurate? will it come to pass?
now there is this collider
As with most things at this level, nuclear ect, they are ok, until some thing goes wrong. ? guess we will have to watch that space.

many even some christains totally dismiss the book of revelations, others state events mentioned in revelations have already happened?

your approach remains the same centres around to discredit, and to put my self down, i wonder why?

dosnt bother me, God knows my heart.

I wonder why alot of christains are more damaged, hurt by christains in the church, than people out side the church?
johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alright if you have a few Gold bars sitting around, cannot be good for the banks.

not that im wrapped up in money.

Gold franescence and myre, good comoditys, better than paper.

Hang a star out, see if any wise men turn up.

alright if you have a chinnese vase in the loft. :) johnny

can not be good news for the banks, stock market.? currencies/

The G-20 looks like every man, country for himself, will US investers take their money out of China, China like wise the US?
The secret fued between the US and China, will the G-20 become a real chop suey, between East and West?
many countries, banks, finacial markets feeling the chop.

Wall street delivered a death blow?the Kiss of the dragon, other countries to, a case of Kung Fu Hustle ? johnny

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
maybe the sign of Jonah talks now of not just Ireland being swallowed up but the whole euro zone, because of this present finacial crisis,

may be every one, we are all caught in the same net, Dollar ect.

building in new Dele collapsed yesterday, it was said the foundations had been weakened by floods? and because of corruption,

the collapse came suddenly and with out warning.

the foundations of the financial markets have been weakened, corruption to has played a part.

high rise fire in China, crash and burn comes to mind, johnny

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is fianancial melt down imenent. will it come suddenly without warning,

how long will it take before it can be stopped? what will be left,

todays news forum David Icke's Official Forums

40 earth quakes in 30 hours, volcano in yemon,

financail earth quake? volcano- melt down?

johnny

Upvote 0

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First comes the rain, then comes the floods, people find them selves trapped,
then comes the land slides. its been raining for a while now
you can throw in the wind, storm, things start to come crashing down.
rain and wind can intesify
and yes the sunshine can follow the rain, storm. then the clean up begins.

Financaily speaking. johnny

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnny botwright

Feb 22, 2010
✟487.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever seeing but not seeing.

Whales incredable creature, i was at sea, they can pass you, and all you might see is a water spout,

big things are moving we may see the water spout, some seeing nothing, not noticing some thing big has just passed them beneth the surface.

Jonah swallowed by a large fish, as ive already stead, we can all be swallowed by a situation,
people are being swallowed by present events, like wise nations.

War, financial, natural, swine flu, famine. terrorism.

Some to from the belly of the situation will cry out to God.

we see to with Jonah, an event was pending, but because the people, believed God repented, turned from their evil ways,

Nineveh was then saved from destruction. .

calamity is going from nation to nation, will the hearts of men change.
turn away from their wrong doings. /

The storm is at the door. johnny

Upvote 0