Farmington
✟23,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
The Church needs to get serious about the things of God. Stop playing games with the Word, and professing believers really need to stop toying with the occult. That's right - "4th dimension", "Name it/claim it & prosperity gospel," "we are little gods because God begets gods," and such utter nonsense that is being passed off in so called Christian churches today.

Acts 17:30-31,
"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead."

The man whom He hath ordained is Yeshua, it's Jesus the Messiah, who will return as it is written in the scriptures! Do not doubt it, though He has tarried long, for He said he might tarry long.

Revelation 19:11,
"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

Romans 9:28-29,
"For he will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

And as Esaias said before, Except the Lord of Sabaoth had left us a seed, we had been as Sodoma, and been made like unto Gomorrha."

That should be a sobering thought at the end of that verse. First, the LORD shall make a short work upon the earth, which we can look at a couple different ways: One is that in just a few thousand years He will wrap it all up and fulfill all prophecy. Second, when He comes it will not be a slow methodical thing, but events even now seem to be speeding up and converging: but when He comes it will be as a thief in the night, and suddenly, and we shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye. All manner of scriptures indicates the SWIFTNESS and QUICK culmination of what Christ initiates when He returns.

Here is the Isaiah scripture that Paul quotes in Romans, and a little more:
"Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?" (Isaiah 1:9-12)

Isaiah also mention Sodom here in chapter 13:19, "And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah."

This is relevant and applies today because you have so many "rainbow" churches, and they are not anything about God's covenant rainbow! They are about same sex unions and transgender. The sins of Sodom, the sins that have brought down many a nation in the past, and we are seeing these abominations tear down society today. But it's ok, because it was foretold in the Holy Scriptures. We, however, as believers cannot be a part of them or we are no believers in anything but a strong delusion, as those who claim to be ministers of the Word, yet will promote and even participate in these sins. They are sins. Doesn't matter if they call them lifestyles, or choices. Samson's choices led him to lose his eyes and be chained in bondage to the Philistines!

Lot's wife's choice just to look back at the wicked city of Sodom in defiance to the command, resulted in her death and turning her into a pillar of salt, so that Jesus upon earth warned "Remember Lot's wife!"

The "sacrifices" some people are bringing when they tread the LORDs courts are filthy, full of blood, full of iniquity, filling up the cup of the wrath of God, full to the brim, that when it runs over it will be with the fierceness of His wrath.

Jesus will judge the world in RIGHTEOUSNESS, and he shall begin at His sanctuary as He did in Ezekiel, and judgment shall begin at the house of God, as it is written, and it be best if we seek His blessings by His Spirit, to purify our souls, to cleanse us from any and all darkness, and lead us in the way everlasting. Oh, how we must be ready at any time that He return, and not find us asleep, and not find us without oil in our lamps, but rather that our lights be burning brightly in expectation! Expectation of His return that has been long awaited by His church for many centuries. The day is closer than when we first believed, that is for sure!

Ezekiel 33:11, "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?"
Malachi 3:6-7,
"For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts"

Last edited: