Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well... I wasn't going to say things as strongly as z...

But, the human brain has an amazing way of always trying to find patterns in the things around us-- in other words to interpret the sensory data around us in a way that fits into our previous frame of reference. You may have seen the email that goes around every so often with all the words mispelled, but you can read it anyway-- since the brain is actually "filling in" what is mixed up.

While it is true that throughout scripture, numbers can have symbolic meaning--- it is also true that sometimes they're just a number. This is so in our spiritual life as well. Usually when God gives us something that is symbolic, with it He also gives us the understanding of the symbol. (In scripture, the numbers used symbolically have well established meanings... not just a random number with no meaning/understanding attached).

And if we're not careful, we will try to look for "symbols" when there are none... and the human brain does this automatically. When we take such and start saying "this number has meaning for my whole life", well that is moving far from the symbology seen in scripture and moving into the numerology found in the occult. Something one should be very wary of.
I understand what your saying but I mean if I looked for this number everday then I would see it as a problem. I dont even think about it and I am sure the people who are in my life who sees it daily or every other day is not looking for it as well. I dont really get excited on my birthday because I see 327 everywhere. I am just wondering why have this thing been happening for soooooooooo long. This is so funny how some people made this out to be something totally different. That is hilarious and God be with you all

Upvote 0

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
327 from where you live there is a 9 hour time difference to that of Israel placeing the hour of 327 am in israel would be 12:27 noon which would be within the hour of Christs cruxifiction. Symbolicly each time you are being shown this number should bring your mind to remembrance of Christs sacrifice for all mankind. Peace and Love Rod. ps did that precious little girl have a good Christmas ??
Thank you so much and yes Princess Leyah is doing great and her spirit is soo sweet. Her love is soo pure and anointed she is. I was kinda preparing to fast for this new year and she was with me. All we did was watch movies and cuddle. She is soooooo sweet and God is sooo awesome. He is continually working for her. I forgot to examine her the last time she was her but I will see her again soon. Sometimes the enemy try to pull a sly one and put someone on my angel. So I have to make sure that I am on top with how she is growing, her spine, and her head. So thank you so much for caring...

It was so cute how she reacted to the Holy Spirit one night the Lord came upon us. Sometimes when I feel His power it feels like its coming for my chest and she pressed her head against my chest and she wouldnt move. LoL it was too cute and then another strange things happening but I rather not say it on here...too many unbelievers.

Upvote 0

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I use to see the number 126 everywhere. Once I was at my grandmothers and saw her clock was stuck at 1:26 pm. Three days later, exactly 126 days after I started seeing that number, my grandma got hit by a bus. Guess the bus' number? You got it, 14b.

Ok, I'm going back to watching Jim Carrey in 23.
That movie was foul...I didnt even watch it all the way.

I still think this is funny...how everyone took what I said and just ran with it in all kinds of directions LOL....LOL

Upvote 0

apsalmistspraise

Painting with the words of the Lord...
Apr 15, 2007
Anderson, In
Visit site
✟11,480.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
well, not that it makes a difference but I do not believe you are crazy. I do believe that God uses numbers in many ways. Yes, it takes communion with him to know what he is trying to show a person, but that is even with non-numeric things.

Upvote 0

Feb 17, 2007
✟16,410.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
well, not that it makes a difference but I do not believe you are crazy. I do believe that God uses numbers in many ways. Yes, it takes communion with him to know what he is trying to show a person, but that is even with non-numeric things.
Thanks throughout the years of developing a relationship with God He has showed me many things and I can understand how some people are a little leery when it comes to what people say or see when it comes to their relationship with Christ.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.