24/7 Prayer and Ministry in Harrisburg, PA!

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, fantastic news! There is a ministry in my hometown (Harrisburg, PA) called JHOP, Justice House of Prayer. They have just recently secured a building in town and have been having meetings every Sunday night at 6pm and are getting ready to launch the night watch by New Years Eve and will then transition to 24/7 prayer and worship in the city of Harrisburg! Having 24/7 prayer and worship in my hometown is a major victory, this may change the atmosphere in the city and may also change the city of Harrisburg forever! The building is only 1 mile from my apartment so I may be down there every night, I will love this! If you wouldn't mind agree with me in prayer for JHOP!

Lord God we lift up JHOP, Justice House of Prayer to You and pray that Your hand of blessing would be upon them as they roll out 24/7 prayer and ministry in Harrisburg. We pray that worship would go forth from the JHOP building and it would shift the atmosphere in Harrisburg and would change the city forever! We pray for wisdom for the leadership and that the launch of the night watch and 24/7 ministry would go smoothly with no problems, we also pray for supernatural provision for JHOP for all of their needs! We pray for the salvation of the people of Harrisburg!