Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought I would post this since wine seems to be such a hot topic lately.

Some wine in the pan, some wine in your glass? We're into it.

We love a glass of wine while we cook dinner,but we love it even more if a little bit of vino ends up in our meal too. These recipes take all our favorite bottles of wine (both white wine and red wine!) and takes them to another dimension in these sweet and savory recipes. Just try our recipes for osso buco, creamy chicken marsala, and polenta with wild mushroom ragú, and you'll always have a wine bottle for cooking on reserve. And if you're in need of restocking your wine stash, we've got tons of guides on picking the best red wines, white wines, rosé wines, and sparkling wines to add more flavor to your glass (and your plate!).

Some wine in the pan, some wine in your glass? We're always down for that. Luckily, these recipes go beyond just a splash in the pan. Some of the most classic dishes of all time actually make wine the key component to layering tons of complex flavor, like Frenchcoq au vin, Italian-American chicken marsala, and Swiss cheese fondue.

Don't worry, it's not just meat that wine improves a thousand times over. There's plenty of vegan and vegetarian recipes (and desserts!) that use wine to add tons of complexity. Our recipes for vegan mushroom pot pie, extra lemony seitan piccata, and creamy mushroom pasta are all winners in our book. Just be sure to round out your dinner with some poached pears to really complete your wine-inspired feast.

Love cooking with alcohol? We do too. Check out all the ways you can cook with beer and be sure to finish your meal with one of these incredibly boozy desserts.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think wine will be a good partner with marrow bone?

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic