20 and never had a gf...

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I realize this could be and probably is a sock account. I post anyways because there is that chance that it's not. If it is then let them laugh, I honestly don't care because it still may help someone who comes along that's feeling the same thing. Socks aren't so bad, they come in every colour so you can really express yourself and they keep your feet nice and warm too. :3 Um what? .....:confused: Errrrrr idk :sorry:
Yeah. It's very possible that he's not a sock and found a girlfriend and no longer has time for the single world that is CF Singles. :p

Upvote 0

smiley1979

May 31, 2009
New Brunswick
✟15,244.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
34-year-old virgin who never had a girlfriend, although I certainly had several chances.

Don't worry about it. It's not like there's a big neon sign over your head that says, "Bachelor." ;)

34-year old virgin who never had a boyfriend.

20 is too young to worry about not having a girlfriend. I know it may seem difficult at times but focus on spending time with God. Also, develop some new interests or spend some more time on current ones.

Upvote 0
E

EazyMack

35k25r.jpg

Upvote 0

Mr.Waffles

Jul 13, 2011
✟7,962.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I am a 20 year old male who has never had a gf and im depresed lol

Technically, you aren't supposed to have a girlfriend unless you plan on getting married. I mean, that's what girlfriends are for...marrying...not recreation.

I'm 24, never had a girlfriend either, and not the least bit worried about it. No regret, not depressed...in fact I never was. I wouldn't waste any time in any relationship unless that person is to be my wife.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

They rally 'round the family
Feb 23, 2008
✟12,217.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I am a 20 year old male who has never had a gf and im depresed lol

lol, is that number 10 on the bucket list? I heard staring at the sun can be great fun.

I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend.

Someday you might be as cool as me.

I got you beat. Does that make me cool x2? :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Marybeth100

Jun 25, 2013
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't be in a reason sweet-heart if you are so in rush to be in love and to be whole than you are you going to end up with the wrong person. Just wait , and pray and your time will come, You can trust God’s timing. God has it all figured out. When the time comes for you to met that person that person it’s not going to be one second late. Trust me , take my advice and be patient . I went threw the same thing you are going to honey and i was such in a rush to be in love i ended up in the wrong man's hands . Take couple of steps back and take a breath and let Jesus and god take the wheel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Going Merry

‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏
Mar 14, 2012
✟16,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Uh well maybe if you went out and tried you would have a girlfriend.

Leading a healthy lifestyle so your body is attractive and then going out and talking to girls is what you should do. Wait all you want and it will never come to you. Good luck #realistic

Upvote 0