1260 day~1290 days~Tishri 1 to Tishri 10?

Is the counting of days{1260-1290}wrapped up in the feast days? From Tishri 1 to 10?

• Yes

• No

• Probably something like that

• O NO! Not the Moon!

Results are only viewable after voting.

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
A 7 years cycle with 1260 days to the first half, and 1290 for the second half is to say that you need a 7 year cycle with 86 moons, not 87 moons.

Is the language being spoken in these counts of days in 1260 to 1290 is to say,'' From the feast of trumpets of Tishrei 1 to the day of Atonement Tishrei 10.''

Within this 7 year cycle, blood moons must occur.

Not just any 7 years will do, it has to be a 7 year cycle with 86 moons and there must be blood moons.

For instance, 2014 to 2021 would work exactly but I'm not saying anything about 2014, just showing an example.

But is this is what is being relayed in talking about 1260 days and 42 months?

Is it a 7 year cycle that would begin on the feast of Trumpets Tishrei 1, and would end on the day of atonement 7 years later on Tishrei 10.?

I often think that we aren't looking for a 7 year interval, and the reason for showing 3 and a half years, or 42 months is to show the plan in a walk with God. We can see a plan when looking at older figures in Elijah for instance. The 3 and a half years of Elijah, and then he stepped up on the stage and was destined to go all the way to death, but he ran.

Then Jesus had his 3 and a half years, I think its a plan whereby a person suddenly becomes of age, and that age is 30 years old no matter how old his physical body is. But at some point, he begins to walk, and first he is a prophet, and then a priest, but to be a king it seems, is to die.

But these are just wandering thoughts, like this subject is to show a plan and how to begin a walk that leads all the way to death.

I found this Tishri 1 to Tishri 10 someplace but I don't remember now, just wondered if anyone had heard of it, and if anyone can add or take away from it.

Attachments

• Rembrandt-Belsazar.jpg
    Rembrandt-Belsazar.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 79

Gideon

Nov 13, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟32,027.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When measuring the Temple the pattern begins with Genesis.
The Temple Menorah
6:1 ratio

Genesis 1 King James Version (KJV)

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

7th generation Sanctified

23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

10th generation Noah
6:1 Ark and add 3 levels

15 And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits.

Human occupants 8

7:1
7 Sanctified : unclean 1

2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
3 Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.
4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

2 witnesses 1:1

Cain:Abel
Ishmael:Isaac
Esau:Jacob

raven desert places
7 And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.

Dove and olive

10 And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark;
11 And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth.

Genesis 15 King James Version (KJV)

7 is the sword that divides the 3 levels

6:1 Ark 3 levels

8 And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

The colors purple represent Sanctified or Clean. The other colors will correspond with eachother.
6:1 Ark 3 levels

8 And he said, Lord God, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
9 And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
10 And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.

2 witnesses carried on as raven and Dove
Esau:Jacob

Genesis 29

20And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.
21And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.
22And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

Jacob went on to have 2 wives both Clean
1:1
2 witnesses like Abraham

Establishing a Covenant.
The First wife after 7 yrs
and the 2nd after 7 yrs.
Fulfilling a week 2 fold
These are the Lessons to attain a bride. Or prepare the "Bride" for the Bride Groom.

Now maybe the calendar will start to make sense.
Feast days.
2 brides/2 witnesses
2 Menorahs

12 sons 3 levels

Genesis 49 King James Version (KJV)
49 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

Harvest of First Fruits

1-Reuben

3 Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power:
4 Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch.
2-Simeon

3-Levi
5 Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.
6 O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united: for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall.
7 Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce; and their wrath, for it was cruel: I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.
4-Judah
8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.
9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass's colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
Fruits of 2nd Harvest
5-Dan
16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
18 I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord.
6-Naphtali
21 Naphtali is a hind let loose: he giveth goodly words.
7-Gad
19 Gad, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last.
8-Asher
20 Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
Fruits of 3rd harvest
9-Issachar
14 Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
15 And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.

10-
Zebulun
13 Zebulun shall dwell at the haven of the sea; and he shall be for an haven of ships; and his border shall be unto Zidon.

-)Dinah(-

11-
Joseph
22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel.
25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

12-Benjamin
27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.
28 All these are the twelve tribes of Israel: and this is it that their father spake unto them, and blessed them; every one according to his blessing he blessed them.

And these are the 3 animal faces of the Cherub
4 aspects to each harvest.
Further given to Moses as the curtains

7 And thou shalt make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make.
8 The length of one curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and the eleven curtains shall be all of one measure.
9 And thou shalt couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and shalt double the sixth curtain in the forefront of the tabernacle.
10 And thou shalt makefifty loops on the edge of the one curtain that is outmost in the coupling, and fifty loops in the edge of the curtain which coupleth the second.
11 And thou shalt make fifty taches of brass, and put the taches into the loops, and couple the tent together, that it may be one.

12 And the remnant that remaineth of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remaineth, shall hang over the backside of the tabernacle.
13 And a cubit on the one side, and a cubit on the other side of that which remaineth in the length of the curtains of the tent, it shall hang over the sides of the tabernacle on this side and on that side, to cover it.

7th<444
1rst day<444(1)
<444(2)
2nd day<444(3)
<444(4)
3rd day<444(5)

half way<444(1)

4th day<444(2)
<444(3)
5th day<444(4)
<444(5)
6th day<444(6)
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day
7th<444

7th day wrapping the front and back of the week.
24 elders to the Crown of thorns.

Again the Menorah

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ecclesiastes 11 King James Version (KJV)

11 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.
2 Give a portion to seven, and also to eight; for thou knowest not what evil shall be upon the earth.
3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.
4 He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap.
5 As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.
6 In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun:
8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.
9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.
10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Exodus 26 King James Version (KJV)

1st set of instructions.
the 2 lampstands?

26 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.
2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have one measure.
3 The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.
4 And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling; and likewise shalt thou make in the uttermost edge of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.
5 Fifty loops shalt thou make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shalt thou make in the edge of the curtain that is in the coupling of the second; that the loops may take hold one of another.
6 And thou shalt make fifty taches of gold, and couple the curtains together with the taches: and it shall be one tabernacle.

2nd set of instructions
the Candle stick?

7 And thou shalt make curtains of goats' hair to be a covering upon the tabernacle: eleven curtains shalt thou make.
8 The length of one curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and the eleven curtains shall be all of one measure.
9 And thou shalt couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and shalt double the sixth curtain in the forefront of the tabernacle.
10 And thou shalt make fifty loops on the edge of the one curtain that is outmost in the coupling, and fifty loops in the edge of the curtain which coupleth the second.
11 And thou shalt make fifty taches of brass, and put the taches into the loops, and couple the tent together, that it may be one.
12 And the remnant that remaineth of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remaineth, shall hang over the backside of the tabernacle.
13 And a cubit on the one side, and a cubit on the other side of that which remaineth in the length of the curtains of the tent, it shall hang over the sides of the tabernacle on this side and on that side, to cover it.
14 And thou shalt make a covering for the tent of rams' skins dyed red, and a covering above of badgers' skins.

2 Lamp Stands again

15 And thou shalt make boards for the tabernacle of ****tim wood standing up.
16 Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the breadth of one board.
17 Two tenons shall there be in one board, set in order one against another: thus shalt thou make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
18 And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward.
19 And thou shalt make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for his two tenons, and two sockets under another board for his two tenons.
20 And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:
21 And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.

The shaft of the Candle stick
22 And for the sides of the tabernacle westward thou shalt make six boards.
23 And two boards shalt thou make for the corners of the tabernacle in the two sides.
24 And they shall be coupled together beneath, and they shall be coupled together above the head of it unto one ring: thus shall it be for them both; they shall be for the two corners.
25 And they shall be eight boards, and their sockets of silver, sixteen sockets; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.
26 And thou shalt make bars of ****tim wood; five for the boards of the one side of the tabernacle,
27 And five bars for the boards of the other side of the tabernacle, and five bars for the boards of the side of the tabernacle, for the two sides westward.
28 And the middle bar in the midst of the boards shall reach from end to end.
29 And thou shalt overlay the boards with gold, and make their rings of gold for places for the bars: and thou shalt overlay the bars with gold.
30 And thou shalt rear up the tabernacle according to the fashion thereof which was shewed thee in the mount.
31 And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made:
32 And thou shalt hang it upon four pillars of ****tim wood overlaid with gold: their hooks shall be of gold, upon the four sockets of silver.
33 And thou shalt hang up the vail under the taches, that thou mayest bring in thither within the vail the ark of the testimony: and the vail shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy.
34 And thou shalt put the mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony in the most holy place.
35 And thou shalt set the table without the vail, and the candlestick over against the table on the side of the tabernacle toward the south: and thou shalt put the table on the north side.
36 And thou shalt make an hanging for the door of the tent, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's a lot to take in pinacled. I am not sure the conclusion you are trying to present but I was taken by your presentation of the occupants of the ark. I have always felt that one of the eight was unclean or 'not righteous in their generations' also the part about the raven and dove. The Raven I believe represents the serpent who couldn't be wiped out from the earth. The to and fro resonating with Job and the time the angels came before the L-RD. This is his domain or was at that time so he couldn't be exterminated with all the other bad blood.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's a lot to take in pinacled. I am not sure the conclusion you are trying to present but I was taken by your presentation of the occupants of the ark. I have always felt that one of the eight was unclean or 'not righteous in their generations' also the part about the raven and dove. The Raven I believe represents the serpent who couldn't be wiped out from the earth. The to and fro resonating with Job and the time the angels came before the L-RD. This is his domain or was at that time so he couldn't be exterminated with all the other bad blood.
I have only recently learned of the feast days and and the Luna Solar calendar. And the Omer count. So I assumed the Template conclusion was common knowledge. The candle stick and feast days I believe correlate. The Raven and Dove I will leave alone for now. Not sure if I should give an opinion on that yet.
Really wish Hannibal were here. His knowledge of the feast days and count is far more than mine.
Observing the candlestick and each component.. The Heifer, she goat, and ram, for instance represent the Feast days and the branches of the/candlestick.
I will add a diagram of the tabernacle later. I did give the numbers for the candlestick. the 5 and 6 curtains.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I have only recently learned of the feast days and and the Luna Solar calendar. And the Omer count. So I assumed the Template conclusion was common knowledge. The candle stick and feast days I believe correlate. The Raven and Dove I will leave alone for now. Not sure if I should give an opinion on that yet.
Really wish Hannibal were here. His knowledge of the feast days and count is far more than mine.
Observing the candlestick and each component.. The Heifer, she goat, and ram, for instance represent the Feast days and the branches of the/candlestick.
I will add a diagram of the tabernacle later. I did give the numbers for the candlestick. the 5 and 6 curtains.

Did you get my pm, I know its hard just coming here and then having everything Topsy-turvey within a few days, but I did send you one. If you can't find it post here and let me know I will give you instructions where they hid it. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

1st set of instructions.
the 2 lampstands?

26 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them.
2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the breadth of one curtain four cubits: and every one of the curtains shall have one measure.
3 The five curtains shall be coupled together one to another; and other five curtains shall be coupled one to another.
4 And thou shalt make loops of blue upon the edge of the one curtain from the selvedge in the coupling; and likewise shalt thou make in the uttermost edge of another curtain, in the coupling of the second.
5 Fifty loops shalt thou make in the one curtain, and fifty loops shalt thou make in the edge of the curtain that is in the coupling of the second; that the loops may take hold one of another.
6 And thou shalt make fifty taches of gold, and couple the curtains together with the taches: and it shall be one tabernacle.

2 Lamp Stands again
16 Ten cubits shall be the length of a board, and a cubit and a half shall be the breadth of one board.
17 Two tenons shall there be in one board, set in order one against another: thus shalt thou make for all the boards of the tabernacle.
18 And thou shalt make the boards for the tabernacle, twenty boards on the south side southward.
19 And thou shalt make forty sockets of silver under the twenty boards; two sockets under one board for his two tenons, and two sockets under another board for his two tenons.
20 And for the second side of the tabernacle on the north side there shall be twenty boards:
21 And their forty sockets of silver; two sockets under one board, and two sockets under another board.

North 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver
(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

South 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver
(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

1st set of instructions.
the 2 lampstands?

2 Lamp Stands again

North 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards

South 2 and 20
Lamp Stand
40 Sockets of Silver

(1)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(2)7777 <curtain
-8tenons
-4 boards
(3)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(4)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
(5)7777 <curtain
-8 tenons
-4 boards
3 If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Yes, I think you are on to something significant here. The 1260 and 1290 days seem to be part of an ancient calendar formula. Here is a paper on it that might interest you.

https://www.academia.edu/8989370/Reconstruction_of_Pre-Metonic_Hebrew_Calendar
I like the fact that this presentation does include all the variations of the time frames and explains them smoothly. 1260. 1290. 1335. More study will be necessary to see if all the angles I can think of, still fit in too.

Upvote 0

Gideon

Nov 13, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟32,027.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I like the fact that this presentation does include all the variations of the time frames and explains them smoothly. 1260. 1290. 1335. More study will be necessary to see if all the angles I can think of, still fit in too.
I just wish that a little bit of extra-biblical evidence might turn up, but it would have to be older than the Babylonian period. One thing is for sure; it works! The 1260 and 1290 days as applied in the diagram works as well as, if not better than, modern soli-lunar calendars.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if this has anything to do with the month of tammuz.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
And the main reason the they spoke in tongues that day is because people had come in from all over the country. Multitudes of Jewish pilgrims gathered in Jerusalem for the festival of Pentecost.

Acts 2:9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and parts of Libya belonging to Cyrene, and visitors from Rome.

Upvote 0