Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"I'd hate to be remembered as that," Boyd told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "I don't like the idea of being picked as a number."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177402,00.html
This person shot his wife and her father, called 911 and told them he shot them, then shot them again(after reloading)

I won't use his name, he is just...was just a man that couldn't control himself.
He took two lives, and was happy about it.

So the world is better off, that number 1000, isn't in the world anymore.

This forum is limited to discussion of the story, not debate.
Please start another thread in a debate forum, if you want to debate, otherwise please comment on the story.

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
newlamb said:
No comment except where's the justice - 17 years from the crime to the execution of the punishment? And people who cannot control themselves shouldn't be permitted to live with people who can control themselves. :(

exactly.:thumbsup:
speedy trial, and quick punishent.

Upvote 0

Norseman

EAC Representative
Apr 29, 2004
Currently in China
✟13,677.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
newlamb said:
No comment except where's the justice - 17 years from the crime to the execution of the punishment?

Yeah, it should have been longer. Tell me this, would you rather get your punishment over with, or would you rather rot in prison for the remainder of your natural life? I don't know about you, but I think a slow death is a whole lot worse than a quick one.

Upvote 0