People who met Jesus in our time (divine experiences)

Jan 18, 2023
Silkeborg
✟9,442.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Goodday everyone,

I recently listened to a Danish podcast about people here in Denmark who had real
encounters with Jesus Christ in our time. One woman saw a pillar of light when walking
her dog one early winter morning. The pillar beamed down into her forehead and she could
feel the love of God in her after. She was not a spiritual person before this experience.
People at work started calling her "the lightbulb" in the time after because she was actually glowing and felt so loved.

Another person, a man saw Jesus visit him through the window at work in the sunlight. He could easily tell it was Jesus.
He told in detail how Jesus looked. Jesus was slightly taller than the man who was about 1,75 cm in height.
He had bleached hairs on his feet and a little dirt between his feet. The man didn't share this experience with his friends.

There's a healer here in Denmark who heals people through God. A true story: a little boy was born with one half
of his brain missing. The parents, desperate, went to the healer who asked the audience that was present that
they all prayed for the boy to get well.
After, doctors scanned the boys brain once again, and miraculously the missing half of the brain was no longer missing.
He had a normal brain, and the doctors, of course were speechless.

I'm planning to visit the healer (his name is Hans Bernzen) in July. I have a problem with a painful deformity of my ribcage and back.
Please, If you would pray for me and also my friend who comes with me. He suffers with mental problems and anxiety.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I'm new and wasn't sure where to post.

God bless you all

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟736,552.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodday everyone,

I recently listened to a Danish podcast about people here in Denmark who had real
encounters with Jesus Christ in our time. One woman saw a pillar of light when walking
her dog one early winter morning. The pillar beamed down into her forehead and she could
feel the love of God in her after. She was not a spiritual person before this experience.
People at work started calling her "the lightbulb" in the time after because she was actually glowing and felt so loved.

Another person, a man saw Jesus visit him through the window at work in the sunlight. He could easily tell it was Jesus.
He told in detail how Jesus looked. Jesus was slightly taller than the man who was about 1,75 cm in height.
He had bleached hairs on his feet and a little dirt between his feet. The man didn't share this experience with his friends.

There's a healer here in Denmark who heals people through God. A true story: a little boy was born with one half
of his brain missing. The parents, desperate, went to the healer who asked the audience that was present that
After, doctors scanned the boys brain once again, and miraculously the missing half of the brain was no longer missing.

I'm planning to visit the healer (his name is Hans Bernzen) in July. I have a problem with a painful deformity of my ribcage and back.
Please, If you would pray for me and also my friend who comes with me. He suffers with mental problems and anxiety.

God bless you all
Sure will pray that you receive healing. Hans's ministry seems genuine.

As for experiences with Jesus, Jesus often reaches out to us in ways that we can understand. Not always in big loud ways. He has spoken to me in more subtle ways, letting me know He is there for me. He is there for you too.

Upvote 0
Jan 18, 2023
Silkeborg
✟9,442.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sure will pray that you receive healing. Hans's ministry seems genuine.

As for experiences with Jesus, Jesus often reaches out to us in ways that we can understand. Not always in big loud ways. He has spoken to me in more subtle ways, letting me know He is there for me. He is there for you too.
Thank you!
Jesus used to answer my prayers when I was a child and prayed a lot more than the last 20+ years. I have prayed a lot
lately, for good days mostly. Yes He is there for me and you.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodday everyone,

God bless you all
Praise God we forget everything that happen in Act's "is" not was but is Christianity. So today you find doubt more then faith. Yes we know Satan masquerades as a angel of light. As one said "most don't" test the spirits. There is a truth in that which is we should always test the spirits. As for saying "most" I would have to lie to say most do. I do not know most nor have I asked them if they tested the spirits. I would rather believe they did. The positive rather then the negative. I know one and talking to an angel or Christ if he does not know it he says "I need Chapter and verse for that" and always gets it. Still theses are experiences that we should never say it as "ooh look at me" for them you most likely will not get any more.

We should treat it as its normal every day thing. Think about Peter in Jail and they were praying for him. So know you picture your self that and you get a knock on the door. What's your first thought? Truth mine would not be oooh its Peters angel. Yet that was their first though. Were not of this world this world is not our home. Christ Jesus said your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Let it be like Peter and John said when they prayed for the man and he was healed. They never asked God nor Christ for anything. They said after that man was healed "why look at us as if we did this by our own power. Its that name faith in that name". For me as wonderful beautiful as visons and seeing Christ or angels for that matter its keep your eyes on Jesus not the person. Jesus said lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. Its not the person there..they do not can not heal. Faith in that name is what healed that man Peter and John told us :)

So praise GOD for sharing this. I will be praying for you :) As He said to Sarah "what is to hard for the lord". Remember we walk by faith not what we see. If God promised it I don't have to ask.. I receive then no matter what I see hear or feel He WILL Keep His word for He can not lie. I don't care what some man says. If GOD my Father said in His word HE WILL DO IT!

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟217,090.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I do believe Jesus can give a special vision but one shouldn't look to those as a proof God is with them.

I do a thing I call practicing the presence of God that is I just envision he is right there in the room with me. I talk to him on that basis and you know what shocked me? He will always answer back not through an audible voice but rather through the circumstances of the day I'm able to point out, there it is! I was asking God about whatever and this man hours later out of the blue brings it up.

When one allows their actions to line up that you're actually acting like Jesus is with you you'll become amazed he answers you on that basis. When he said he'd never leave us or forsake us so that we may boldy say the Lord is my helper.....he will manifest himself.

Thing about a vision thing. You're thinking he's coming and going. Just accept what he says and KNOW he is with you.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do believe Jesus can give a special vision but one shouldn't look to those as a proof God is with them.

I do a thing I call practicing the presence of God that is I just envision he is right there in the room with me. I talk to him on that basis and you know what shocked me? He will always answer back not through an audible voice but rather through the circumstances of the day I'm able to point out, there it is! I was asking God about whatever and this man hours later out of the blue brings it up.

When one allows their actions to line up that you're actually acting like Jesus is with you you'll become amazed he answers you on that basis. When he said he'd never leave us or forsake us so that we may boldy say the Lord is my helper.....he will manifest himself.

Thing about a vision thing. You're thinking he's coming and going. Just accept what he says and KNOW he is with you.
I believe God gives visions, especially in times of great persecution and difficulties.

I know I met Jesus one day. I was very low on energy, and despondent over a situation. That day I was able to pray and focus my mind on Jesus more than most days. When I finished praying, I noticed Jesus presence. I was suprised- like when a friend sneak up on you. I turned around in great joy and called His name and said “you are here!”

Honestly suddenly I had energy like I never had before. He took me by the hand and led me around the whole day and helped me accomplish what I was not able to accomplish. The love I felt was unlike anything I have ever felt, except the other times He poured out His shekinah glory on me.

Other days are days of learning and growth, infused with much trouble. But when He comes, He comes in the most wonderful way.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Goodday everyone,

God bless you all
I pray the Lord be with you and grant you and your friend healing!

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Wonderful practice! Thank you and God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Goodday everyone,

God bless you all

Don't you see it as suspicious? The Bible tells if Jesus appears to anyone again, everyone in the world will see it, not just one or a handful of people. I've only ever met with Jesus in dreams, never while awake.

Matthew 24:22-28
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't you see it as suspicious? The Bible tells if Jesus appears to anyone again, everyone in the world will see it, not just one or a handful of people. I've only ever met with Jesus in dreams, never while awake.

Matthew 24:22-28
22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
Healing is by way of the Holy Spirit based on our faith. We are asked to believe based on Abraham’s faith. We exercise faith in all things. That’s our struggle, but we are told in the gospel to “fight the good fight of faith.”

Faith manifests all of the promises we have in Christ. Everything has already been given in Christ - on the cross He said - “it is finished.”

The church’s healing, victory, growth, steadfast walk is based on our BELIEVING God, and following the gospel.

God said He Has not given us the spirit of fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound Mind. These are the Fruit of the Spirit. And if we have these, we have them all to include faith. Faith is one of the fruit of the Spirit. We can’t exercise our carnal faith because we have died on the cross with Christ Jesus. The faith we must operate by is the faith given by the Holy Spirit as we have been raised with Christ, and so He lives in us.

We are GIVEN the earnest of the Spirit as a seal of our inheritance to the Kingdom, being children of God, but we must pray to be filled up with the Spirit, to be strengthened in our inner man. That’s when we experience visions, miracles of healing, revelations, dreams, victory.

If a man says he is a healer, and yet he does not fully adhere to the gospel, a believer can still be healed because it is not based on the man, but based on faith. Faith operates on its own. God can use people for different purposes.

Have you ever thought about how God use doctors. Well we don’t always understand how to exercise faith, and this is a problem considering the widespread false teaching. So God helped us due to our lack of faith. So for example, how would millions and millions of babies be saved from smallpox, hep b, etc? or millions of people from syphilis? God chose men who showed the wherewithal to search for an answer, who believed and would not stop until they found an answer - vaccines and antibiotics, and other medications - or society would have ended.

Some of these doctors don’t even believe in God and don’t even know they are God’s servants - God used these knowledgeable men to find solutions to address disease and illness in the world.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Healing is by way of the Holy Spirit based on our faith. We are asked to believe based on Abraham’s faith. We exercise faith in all things. That’s our struggle, but we are told in the gospel to “fight the good fight of faith.”

Faith manifests all of the promises we have in Christ. Everything has already been given in Christ - on the cross He said - “it is finished.”

The church’s healing, victory, growth, steadfast walk is based on our BELIEVING God, and following the gospel.

God said He Has not given us the spirit of fear, but of Power, Love and a Sound Mind. These are the Fruit of the Spirit. And if we have these, we have them all to include faith. Faith is one of the fruit of the Spirit. We can’t exercise our carnal faith because we have died on the cross with Christ Jesus. The faith we must operate by is the faith given by the Holy Spirit as we have been raised with Christ, and so He lives in us.

We are GIVEN the earnest of the Spirit as a seal of our inheritance to the Kingdom, being children of God, but we must pray to be filled up with the Spirit, to be strengthened in our inner man. That’s when we experience visions, miracles of healing, revelations, dreams, victory.

If a man says he is a healer, and yet he does not fully adhere to the gospel, a believer can still be healed because it is not based on the man, but based on faith. Faith operates on its own. God can use people for different purposes.

Have you ever thought about how God use doctors. Well we don’t always understand how to exercise faith, and this is a problem considering the widespread false teaching. So God helped us due to our lack of faith. So for example, how would millions and millions of babies be saved from smallpox, hep b, etc? or millions of people from syphilis? God chose men who showed the wherewithal to search for an answer, who believed and would not stop until they found an answer - vaccines and antibiotics, and other medications - or society would have ended.

Some of these doctors don’t even believe in God and don’t even know they are God’s servants - God used these knowledgeable men to find solutions to address disease and illness in the world.

I love healing.

But did you actually read all of the OP's original post or mine? About people claiming to actually see Jesus. Ironically, Jesus Himself warned His disciples about these sort of things.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love healing.

But did you actually read all of the OP's original post or mine? About people claiming to actually see Jesus. Ironically, Jesus Himself warned His disciples about these sort of things.
Yes, I read the original post and yours. I took the original post as saying people had some sort of spiritual encounter with Jesus, which I have had such encounters. I do think we are to be careful and not believe every spirit, but try the spirit as the Bible commands, but I’m careful to say something is not true because Jesus healed people and was accused wrongly.

You listed scriptures relating to Jesus second coming, and compared His second coming with the subject of seeing visions and healing.
At Jesus second coming we must be careful and not follow people if they say Jesus is in a certain place, but this not the same as being healed and having spiritual encounters. We also must be careful and pray for discernment. It sounds like the Holy Spirit comes to you in your dreams, which is one way the Bible says God will pour out His Spirit, to “dream dreams.” But the Bible also says we will see visions. Acts 2:17.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I read the original post and yours. I took the original post as saying people had some sort of spiritual encounter with Jesus, which I have had such encounters. I do think we are to be careful and not believe every spirit, but try the spirit as the Bible commands, but I’m careful to say something is not true because Jesus healed people and was accused wrongly.

You listed scriptures relating to Jesus second coming, and compared His second coming with the subject of seeing visions and healing.
At Jesus second coming we must be careful and not follow people if they say Jesus is in a certain place, but this not the same as being healed and having spiritual encounters. We also must be careful and pray for discernment. It sounds like the Holy Spirit comes to you in your dreams, which is one way the Bible says God will pour out His Spirit, to “dream dreams.” But the Bible also says we will see visions. Acts 2:17.

The verses I quoted did talk of the Lord's second coming. But the way it warned of the people claiming to see Jesus presents it in a context of personal encounters.

The Holy Spirit can manifest in ways that can be seen and heard in the Book of Acts like in the day of Pentecost. But the disciples did not refer to their experience as encountering Jesus.

I've experienced it a few times myself while fully conscious, sometimes with other witnesses as well. It came with a loud noise, like the sound of a very powerful wind, like a tornado. The same noise the disciples heard at the Pentecost. A physical encounter with the Holy Spirit feels a lot more like an encounter with God. As most, if not all of the people who had physical encounter with God in the Bible, the first thing they felt was fear. It's the same thing I felt. I feel like I'm going to die.

I've also seen bright rays of light peering over my window at night but can't really tell what it is. I felt the impression like an angel. But instead of welcoming it, I rebuked it and it went away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The verses I quoted did talk of the Lord's second coming. But the way it warned of the people claiming to see Jesus presents it in a context of personal encounters.

The Holy Spirit can manifest in ways that can be seen and heard in the Book of Acts like in the day of Pentecost. But the disciples did not refer to their experience as encountering Jesus.

I've experienced it a few times myself while fully conscious, sometimes with other witnesses as well. It came with a loud noise, like the sound of a very powerful wind, like a tornado. The same noise the disciples heard at the Pentecost. A physical encounter with the Holy Spirit feels a lot more like an encounter with God. As most, if not all of the people who had physical encounter with God in the Bible, the first thing they felt was fear. It's the same thing I felt. I feel like I'm going to die.
The encounter with God in the Old Testament is where the prophets became afraid. There encounter was with angels and they became very afraid. Under the New Testament our encounter with God through the Holy Spirit is a sweet loving Spirit, full of the Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Faith, etc. There is no fear involved.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The encounter with God in the Old Testament is where the prophets became afraid. There encounter was with angels and they became very afraid. Under the New Testament our encounter with God through the Holy Spirit is a sweet loving Spirit, full of the Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Faith, etc. There is no fear involved.

It's hard not to be afraid when you're dealing with the unknown.

People still got afraid even in the New Testament when they encountered Jesus or the Holy Spirit:

John 6:19-20
When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the sea— and they were terrified. But Jesus spoke up: “It is I; do not be afraid.”

Acts 22:9
And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you'll be terrified each time. I'm just saying there are no rules involved on this matter. Sometimes I don't get afraid, sometimes I'm afraid at first and then turns into awe and splendor.

But one thing I have come to learn, the Holy Spirit will not manipulate your emotions so you begin feeling a sense of love or any positive feelings. Only deceiving spirits manipulate emotions so you will drop your guard and accept them.

My most terrifying moments I ever had in my life was an encounter with God or the Holy Spirit as a child. It was absolutely the most powerful emotion I've ever experienced. It was way beyond the most tear-jerking moment you've ever seen. It's on a whole new level. Like beholding a force that couldn't just move mountains but even to split a planet apart.

It always comes with a loud noise, like that of a powerful wind or the noise of white water (deep and powerful rapids). Often, there will be a strong sensation of an earthquake. That 'earthquake' like sensation will affect people nearby without an actual earthquake. Such accounts are all over the Bible. Most encounters left the people involved scared to their wits.

Lately I've been less terrified of the encounters. Probably because I'm simply getting used to it or getting better at managing or controlling my emotions.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's hard not to be afraid when you're dealing with the unknown.

People still got afraid even in the New Testament when they encountered Jesus or the Holy Spirit:

John 6:19-20
When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the sea— and they were terrified. But Jesus spoke up: “It is I; do not be afraid.”

Acts 22:9
And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you'll be terrified each time. I'm just saying there are no rules involved on this matter. Sometimes I don't get afraid, sometimes I'm afraid at first and then turns into awe and splendor.

But one thing I have come to learn, the Holy Spirit will not manipulate your emotions so you begin feeling a sense of love or any positive feelings. Only deceiving spirits manipulate emotions so you will drop your guard and accept them.

My most terrifying moments I ever had in my life was an encounter with God or the Holy Spirit as a child. It was absolutely the most powerful emotion I've ever experienced. It was way beyond the most tear-jerking moment you've ever seen. It's on a whole new level. Like beholding a force that couldn't just move mountains but even to split a planet apart.

It always comes with a loud noise, like that of a powerful wind or the noise of white water (deep and powerful rapids). Often, there will be a strong sensation of an earthquake. That 'earthquake' like sensation will affect people nearby without an actual earthquake. Such accounts are all over the Bible. Most encounters left the people involved scared to their wits.

Lately I've been less terrified of the encounters. Probably because I'm simply getting used to it or getting better at managing or controlling my emotions.
All I can say is Wow! I’ve never heard of this before. We experience things that sometimes we can’t explain until much later when God opens our understanding up.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
All I can say is Wow! I’ve never heard of this before. We experience things that sometimes we can’t explain until much later when God opens our understanding up.

It's something to be wary about.

Jesus or the Holy Spirit will not manipulate your emotions and senses. Anything that does something like it is usually a trap. Something a predator would use to ensnare and capture its prey. Many Christians are deceived because they let their emotions and good feelings guide them.

The fact of the matter is that Jesus had more enemies than friends in the New Testament. Many of them followed Him around for his healing miracles. BUT actually hated the Gospel he is preaching and eventually got so offended by His teachings they too even left.

John 6:66
From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

You're probably hearing many things for the first time because churches don't preach the Gospel anymore. It has been replaced with counterfeit, fake Gospel. Many Christians are deceived.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's something to be wary about.

Jesus or the Holy Spirit will not manipulate your emotions and senses. Anything that does something like it is usually a trap. Something a predator would use to ensnare and capture its prey. Many Christians are deceived because they let their emotions and good feelings guide them.

The fact of the matter is that Jesus had more enemies than friends in the New Testament. Many of them followed Him around for his healing miracles. BUT actually hated the Gospel he is preaching and eventually got so offended by His teachings they too even left.

John 6:66
From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

You're probably hearing many things for the first time because churches don't preach the Gospel anymore. It has been replaced with counterfeit, fake Gospel. Many Christians are deceived.
Your post relates to Micah 7:1-7. Micah is relating to the end times.

Also Isaiah 30:9-13, 2 Peter 2:1, 1 John 4:1-6, Jude 1:4, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0