Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, there were popes in the first century, your assertion is not true, you will never deceive me. Here's the Popes of the first century: they are:
- Linvs from ............AD67 to 76 - 9 years
- Anacletvs from .......AD76 to 88 - 12 years
3 - Clemens from ......AD88 to 97 - 9 years
why do you like to lie, Doug?
Vatican propaganda, Oseas. Why do you promote it, by acknowledging it as fulfillment of the five fallen kings? You are not going to get a straight answer from them, because they are trying to justify their teachings of the RCC.

Peter was not addressed as Pope Peter.

Under Greorgy the Great, 540-604 ce, the term Pope became reserved exclusively for the bishop of Rome.

The five fallen kings were not some obscure religious leaders. The five fallen kings were substantial, powerful, kings of the Roman Empire.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What I meant is that The Pope is the Gentile Beast of sea, it is he who lead and rules and guide of a religious Church
Which Pope? The present Pope? or a Pope in the future?

Your avatar is linked to this religious and devilish organization, by it you confess to be one follower of the Roman Catholic Church.
Oseas, I created my avatar using photoshop pro 2021. I did not get it from any Catholic source.

Do you know what a RCC crucifix looks like? It has no resemblance to my avatar.

My avatar has an empty cross where Jesus gave his life for atonement of our sins, and a rolled away stone, in front of an empty tomb where Jesus rose from the dead - giving the hope and assurance of victory over death to all who believe in Him.

1Corthians15:
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In your above post #59 you said to me: "There were no popes in the first century. if you disagree ... then list them".
So I listed specificaly the THREE popes that there were in the first century and asked to you: Why do you like to lie, Doug? It's that.

Vatican propaganda, Oseas. Why do you promote it, by acknowledging it as fulfillment of the five fallen kings? You are not going to get a straight answer from them, because they are trying to justify their teachings of the RCC.
Peter was not addressed as Pope Peter.
Under Greorgy the Great, 540-604 ce, the term Pope became reserved exclusively for the bishop of Rome.
The five fallen kings were not some obscure religious leaders. The five fallen kings were substantial, powerful, kings of the Roman Empire.

What? Vatican propaganda, Doub? Only because you said that? Why all this dissimulation in your post, once you are spiritually linked to the body of the Beast of sea, and his devilish and idolater Church, the great harlot which already has had 266 lovers included Pope Francis? I meant the Roman Catholic Church-, the WOMAN that sitteth upon many waters in 7 continents, and full of names of blasphemy, and she have seven heads and ten horns, which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope-the Papacy. Your idolater and devilish avatar is linked to the religious propaganda of that religious and satanic organization, by your avatar you show to be one follower of the Roman Catholic Church and her idolater propaganda. Cross is malediction, a CURSE, so your avatar is under the CURSE of the idolater cross widespread by the devilish Catholicism.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In your above post #59 you said to me: "There were no popes in the first century. if you disagree ... then list them".
So I listed specificaly the THREE popes that there were in the first century and asked to you: Why do you like to lie, Doug? It's that.
Oseas, you listed three. The text says 5 kings fallen.

Your idolater and devilish avatar is linked to the religious propaganda of that religious and satanic organization, by your avatar you show to be one follower of the Roman Catholic Church and her idolater propaganda. Cross is malediction, a CURSE, so your avatar is under the CURSE of the idolater cross widespread by the devilish Catholicism.
Oseas, you are talking foolishness now.

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope-the Papacy.
The pope, whoever it is at any given time, is an individual.

Differently, the papacy is the office of the pope. Look it up on the internet.

So what you believe is the papacy is the beast from the sea.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, you listed three. The text says 5 kings fallen.
You said "There were no popes in the first century". My point was to prove to you that there were THREE Popes in the first century. Do you continue thinking that is a Vatican propaganda and "there were no popes in the first century"?

No type of idolatry extremely widespread by the Devil through his spiritual body - the Roman Catholic Church - will enter the kingdom of GOD by no maner of mean, no, in any way, whose kingdom will be established in this turn a new millennium.- Revelation 11:v.15 to 18.

Your idolater and devilish avatar is linked to the religious propaganda of Vatican, the headquarter of that religious and satanic organization -the great harlot - the WOMAN that sitteth upon many waters in 7 continents, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns, and she rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope-the Papacy.
By your avatar you show the idolatry of your HEART being one follower of the Roman Catholic Church and her idolater propaganda. Cross is malediction, a CURSE, so your avatar is under the CURSE of the idolater cross widespread by the satanic Catholicism.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. What does the Word of GOD say? - Revelation 19:v.19-21
19 And I saw the Beast -the Beast of sea-, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the Beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him(before the Beast of sea-the devilish and idolater Pope-the Papacy, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the Beast, and them that worshipped his IMAGE (his idolatry). These both were cast ALIVE into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.-(THIS WILL FROM NOW ON BE FULFILLED LITERALLY).

21 And the remnant were slain with the Sword of him that sat upon the horse, which Sword proceeded out of his MOUTH: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your idolater and devilish avatar is linked to the religious propaganda of Vatican
Oseas, Jesus instructed:

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me

Are you following Jesus's instructions?

243832.jpg

my avatar above versus the

the RCC crucifix below...

OIP.RKcyLN43etyn7ojMhahFjgHaHa

Can you not see the difference, Oseas.

The cross is the universal symbol of Christianity. It is not something to be ashamed of. Because it was by way of the cross, that Jesus gave his life as the atonement for our sins.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, Jesus instructed:

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me

Are you following Jesus's instructions?

The cross is the universal symbol of Christianity. It is not something to be ashamed of. Because it was by way of the cross, that Jesus gave his life as the atonement for our sins.

Both pictures are horrible, devilish, and must be burnt with everlasting fire. I explain:

I think that that statement must be studied more accurately. The Jugment of Christians, or Judgment of the Church as a whole, will be in accord to their works as were exemplified in the chapter 2 and 3 of Revelation, including the angels of the Churches (Pastors, or Bishops, or Evangelists, or Ministers, and so on), even they will be Judged now through the Judgment Seat of Christ -Romans 2:v.16- and many will be condemned by the Word of GOD because have permitted bad and demonic works within the churches (idolatries, and prostitutions, adulteries, blasphemies, among other sins occurred within the churches in their ministries).

Speaking of idolatry, mainly the idolatry of the cross, the proliferation of manufacturers and commercialization of cross of wooden, iron, silver, gold, brass, bronze, in whole world they are seen hung on the walls of houses of churches, or on peoples' necks, or placeds in tombs, and in the Christian churches, and in cars, on the roads, or elsewhere. Actually the whole earth is infested of this excessive and satanic idolatry of the cross, so multitudes and multitudes of persons and places are also cursed by the Word of GOD. Cross is CURSE. The idolaters hang a cross on their neck, that means they are all under the curse, the curse of the cross.

Cross is a trophy of the Devil who was CURSED by GOD since the beginning -Genesis 3:v.14-, CROSS is of the Devil and he has it as a trophy, as whether he had defeated the Son of God killing Him on the cross.

Revelation 2:v.20&23 and Rev.3:v.2-3 and Romanos 2:v.16.
These things saith the Son of GOD, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; - I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols-idolatry. I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Thoughts on Crucifixes
(my posts #29;#32and #37 among others)
Here goes one of the replies to my posts from Tiffy:

"""I realise now Oseas that I have been unfair to you in my rather flippant treatment of your contribution to this thread. Welcome to Anglican Forums, by the way.

Although I disagree with your conclusions regarding crosses and crucifixes, I do recognise that there is an element of truth in the case you are putting forward. In addition to that, I recognise you are stating your truth in another than your native tongue, so we should be willing to make allowances for that.

The cross itself is indeed, as you say, a curse, a brutal method of execution deliberately devised by cruelly deranged human beings to inflict the maximum possible pain and prolong an agonising death to further the interests of a psychopathically murderous predatory state, the Roman Empire. It was intended by them to intimidate local populations of conquered Nations into servitude and submissive acquiescence. As such it is metaphorically 'Demonically' inspired and a hideous curse of a thing. That much you do have right.

One has to ask though, WHY in God's name, should Christians want to decorate their churches with such a repulsive symbol of torture or even decorate their crosses made of silver, gold etc. and sometimes studded with precious jewels, and turn them into objects of art to be admired, coveted, even by some misguided individuals, 'worshipped'.

If Jesus had been boiled to death in oil would we have beautified, precious metal, caldrons decorating our churches? Had he been shot to death like Ghandi would we see jewel encrusted revolvers over every pulpit and preaching place in our churches? Had he been stoned to death would we have highly polished and decorative rocks in places of honour in our churches? The whole idea of glorifying a means of torture seems bizarre in the extreme."""

It's that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oseas, the cross is the universal symbol for Christianity. It is not a curse to wear it. For it was by way of the cross, which Jesus died upon, that we are saved.
No one will enter the kingdom of GOD with figures of the idolatry, idols or cross, that is, with all kinds of idolatry widespread UNIVERSALLY by the Beast of the sea, through the Great harlot - the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast of sea, whose religious and satanic roots fixed and grew up within the satanic and MURDEROUS Roman empire, and remains until the current time.

Revelation 6:v.9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not Judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

John the Apostle saw that in the current time of Apocalypse the Beast of sea, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. But the Beast will be taken...and them that worshipped his image. These will be cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone, and the remnant will be slain with the Sword of him that sits upon the horse, the Sword which proceeds out of his mouth.
THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Of course. JESUS said: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the FIRE. A corrupt tree (for example, the Pope and the Great harlot, and their followers) cannot bring forth good fruit, Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven - Matthew chapter 7.

JESUS said: Revelation 21:v.8 - The fearful(cowards), and idolaters, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

It's that.

Revelation 11:v. 15-18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Similarity between passing by the Red Sea and by the Red Dragon | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟309,814.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, I see "the word cross in the verse", Doug, but not with your idolater eyes, for the idolatry is within your heart, not in mine. GOD forbid. JESUS said: Revelation 21:v.8-The fearful(cowards), and idolaters, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I see "the word cross in the verse", Doug, but not with your idolater eyes, for the idolatry is within your heart, not in mine.
If you are reading the words pick up your cross daily, and I am reading the words pick up your cross daily, and neither of us worship a cross. How is it you say I am idolater and you not ? And how is it that you are saying the cross of Jesus is evil, and I am not ?

And how is the empty tomb of Jesus, stone rolled aside, evil ?

Oseas, I think you owe Jesus an apology for calling His cross evil. And stop accusing others falsely of idolatry.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟116,542.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are reading the words pick up your cross daily, and I am reading the words pick up your cross daily, and neither of us worship a cross. How is it you say I am idolater and you not ? And how is it that you are saying the cross of Jesus is evil, and I am not ?
And how is the empty tomb of Jesus, stone rolled aside, evil ?

Oseas, I think you owe Jesus an apology for calling His cross evil. And stop accusing others falsely of idolatry.
Deeply analyzing the matter, in fact GOD allowed His Son JESUS to be taken to the slaughter like a sheep, but the way he would be killed was not chosen by God the Father, but by the Devil, that is the old Serpent, and Satan; and it was the devilish CROSS that was manufactured by the Devil as an object for to kill JESUS, for torturing Him, and humiliation, and mockery, and for cruel suffering, until death. JESUS already knew the satanic plan of the Devil: He said to His disciples: Matthew 26:v.2 - 2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

To take up the cross is to suffer for the love of JESUS, it is to suffer for the preaching of His Gospel, suffering to testify of His Word in the Devil's world, it is to suffer for the preaching His teachings within the world dominated by the Devil, to suffer for testifing of the redeeming work of JESUS for the corrupt world of Devil, whose work cost his own life by dying on the Devil's cross. This, the Devil's cross, is the cross you have on your avatar, yeah, the Devil's cross, the satanic cross that devilish Catholicism kisses and adores.

Cross, according to the Word of GOD, is CURSE. In fact, the CROSS is a trophy that the Devil still uses to this day to highlight that he had power to KILL THE MIGHTY SON OF GOD, knowing that JESUS was the Heir of everything, Heir of the Earth, of the world-Hebrews 1:v.2-3 combined with Revelation 11:v.15-18, by whom also GOD made the world.

The MAN-MADE CROSS is of the DEVIL and represents ONLY AND ONLY the dreadful, horrend, horrible, monstrous, execrable, hideous CHASTISEMENT of my Lord JESUS suffered, marked by impiety, by intense cruelty, exactly according to the personal qualities of Satan, the man of sin, son of perdition, the manufaturer of crosses until this day and widespread by/through his false, and deceiver, and satanic Christianity practised by the Beast of sea-the Pope-, and this satanic doctrine was widespreaded through the greaat harlot -the RCC- which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope. The cross you have on your avatar, the Devil's cross that you are taking and carrying it as a trophy, that is the satanic cross that devilish Catholicism kisses and adores.
GOD forbid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0