Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Democrats, the left, liberals et al, birds of a feather, run most of mainstream media. Most of it is left leaning pro democrat. And it's given Trump far more publicity than anyone on earth.
And so the great deep state conspiracy lives on.

Maybe, maybe not. But that's how a great many perceive it.
Irrelevant, it seems millions of MAGAs don't require any evidence what-so-ever to back up the tall stories of Trump, Hannity, Carlson, Piro...

The problem with USA right now is that there haven't been enough Republican politicians standing up against Trump.
The Republican party is totally corrupt and many of their fans are completely confused. Bought into this whole elaborate conspiracy hook line and sinker without any evidence what so ever.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don’t think for a minute the charges against Trump are not politically motivated
They aren't.

Just look at the fiasco of the Rupublican house investigations into Joe Biden's crime family, no evidence at all, lots of baseless claims by Comer but nothing to back up his claims. A total clown show.

Now compare that to the criminal indictments against Trump, with the masses of evidence supporting it.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find the “no matter what ‘they’ do, Trump will win!” vibe that allows for this superhero fantasy stuff.
I hear the side against Trump expressing that all the time, saying no matter what all he's found guilty of, they'll still vote him into office.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And so the great deep state conspiracy lives on.
It's perfectly clear and out in the open who owns and runs mainstream news media, and perfectly clear that most are pro-democrat.
Irrelevant, it seems millions of MAGAs don't require any evidence what-so-ever to back up the tall stories of Trump, Hannity, Carlson, Piro...
Evidence gets presented all the time and even those who were pro-Biden in 2020 are changing their minds.
The problem with USA right now is that there haven't been enough Republican politicians standing up against Trump.
The Republican party is totally corrupt and many of their fans are completely confused. Bought into this whole elaborate conspiracy hook line and sinker without any evidence what so ever.
This is basically the conspiracy theory that there's a conspiracy.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's perfectly clear and out in the open who owns and runs mainstream news media, and perfectly clear that most are pro-democrat.

Evidence gets presented all the time and even those who were pro-Biden in 2020 are changing their minds.

This is basically the conspiracy theory that there's a conspiracy.
All you guys have is innuendo and the feeling that the right is being persecuted.
This is what you get spoon feed non stop at Trump rallies and non stop on Fox News.
Lots and lots of innuendo, no evidence at all.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Don’t think for a minute the charges against Trump are not politically motivated
It didn't take a full minute of thinking to workout that they were because there is evidence Trump committed crimes.

• Agree
Reactions: stevil
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I hear the side against Trump expressing that all the time, saying no matter what all he's found guilty of, they'll still vote him into office.
We’ll survive another Trump Administration (should it come to that), we might not be a “better nation” because of that, but we’ll be here in 2029, when he leaves office.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It didn't take a full minute of thinking to workout that they were because there is evidence Trump committed crimes.
It must be like watching a close friend slowly get sucked-under by “quicksand”…first there rumors of “investigations” then actual investigations, then grand juries, then indictments and trials!

No wonder they rooting for him, “the man” is trying to take him down, Americans lurves them an underdog!

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All you guys have is innuendo and the feeling that the right is being persecuted.
This is what you get spoon feed non stop at Trump rallies and non stop on Fox News.
Lots and lots of innuendo, no evidence at all.
Not everyone counter Biden is a MAGA Fox news watcher. There's probably far more who aren't by now than "you guys" care to acknowledge. And the Trump is worse than Hitler and will destroy America chorus, coupled with their guy falling apart at the seams, makes it clear there's an extremely high level of desperation involved.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We’ll survive another Trump Administration (should it come to that), we might not be a “better nation” because of that, but we’ll be here in 2029, when he leaves office.
Haven't you heard? He's going to become a dictator like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and Emperor Palpatine rolled into one and stay in office way beyond 2029. And then whichever of his kids is vice-fuhrer will take his place.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Not everyone counter Biden is a MAGA Fox news watcher.
I agree
There's probably far more who aren't by now than "you guys" care to acknowledge.
I don't understand this sentence.
And who is "you guys"?
And the Trump is worse than Hitler
Trump isn't worse than Hitler. He hasn't started wars, isn't looking to kill an entire race or religion
and will destroy America chorus,
He just might destroy USA.
He certainly wanted to ignore the last election results and was willing to cheat and steal and send thousands to try and stop the Electoral count and just sat there and watched while they got violent, broke windows, attacked police. Just sat and watched for 3 hours before calling them off.
coupled with their guy falling apart at the seams,
Who is their guy?
makes it clear there's an extremely high level of desperation involved.
Huh?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree

I don't understand this sentence.
There are probably far more who have turned against Biden who aren't even close to the MAGA Fox demographic than Biden supporters care to acknowledge.
And who is "you guys"?
Since I was copying your use of the term, hence the quotation marks, you should already know the answer to that.

stevil said:
All you guys have is

Trump isn't worse than Hitler. He hasn't started wars, isn't looking to kill an entire race or religion
Yet he's very often compared to Hitler in several ways. Being referred to as "Dear Leader" as one of many examples. There's a great abundance of he's Hitler and his followers are Nazis.
He just might destroy USA.
He certainly wanted to ignore the last election results and was willing to cheat and steal and send thousands to try and stop the Electoral count and just sat there and watched while they got violent, broke windows, attacked police. Just sat and watched for 3 hours before calling them off.
Actually he told them not do it Jan 5th
Who is their guy?
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. The current President of the United States.

The Trump is worse than Hitler and will destroy America hysteria along with Joe Biden displaying cognitive declne, and his declining popularity, makes it clear there's an extremely high level of desperation involved on the part of the Democrats/liberals/left to keep Trump from succeeding.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There are probably far more who have turned against Biden who aren't even close to the MAGA Fox demographic than Biden supporters care to acknowledge.
OK, thanks for clarifying. I've already agreed, not all people that don't like Biden are MAGAs
Since I was copying your use of the term, hence the quotation marks, you should already know the answer to that.
When I said "you guys" I meant the people that would agree with your claim " who owns and runs mainstream news media, and perfectly clear that most are pro-democrat."
It's quite a conspiracy, to think that all mainstream media are politically trying their hardest to support Democrat party and trying to ruin the Republican party. When I watch clips from media outlets such MSNBC and CNN I often see people who are or have been Republicans expressing their views. Such as Joe Sarborough, Michael Steele, Chris Wallace, S E Cupp, etc

Criticising Trump doesn't mean that someone is a Democrat supporter.
Yet he's very often compared to Hitler in several ways. Being referred to as "Dear Leader" as one of many examples. There's a great abundance of he's Hitler and his followers are Nazis.
I haven't seen this. I don't agree with it, if it is happening. Trump is nowhere near as bad as Hitler.
Actually he told them not do it Jan 5th
Don't agree. D Trump speaks in code so as not to incriminate himself. He clearly got the crowd all riled up and sent them off to the capital. He saw on TV them getting violent and he just sat back and watched rather than call them off and/or call in the National guard. It seems Pence, while under attack, called in the National guard instead.
The Trump is worse than Hitler
He is not worse than Hitler
and will destroy America
He might just destroy the Democracy of USA, with his many attempts to over rule the election results in 2020
hysteria along with Joe Biden displaying cognitive declne,
Biden doesn't have cognitive decline, this is just right wing propaganda
and his declining popularity, makes it clear there's an extremely high level of desperation involved on the part of the Democrats/liberals/left to keep Trump from succeeding.
Well it is true that many people/ most voters in USA are desperate not to have Trump as president. Trump inspired 80 million people to vote against him in 2020. I personally am astonished that anyone would vote for Trump given his efforts to steal the 2020 election, I would never vote for someone that does that, even if they were the leader of my favorite party, even if I agreed with all their policies.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,610.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Haven't you heard? He's going to become a dictator like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini and Emperor Palpatine rolled into one and stay in office way beyond 2029. And then whichever of his kids is vice-fuhrer will take his place.
Yeah, I don’t subscribe to my side’s whacky rhetoric.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OK, thanks for clarifying. I've already agreed, not all people that don't like Biden are MAGAs

When I said "you guys" I meant the people that would agree with your claim " who owns and runs mainstream news media, and perfectly clear that most are pro-democrat."
It's quite a conspiracy, to think that all mainstream media are politically trying their hardest to support Democrat party and trying to ruin the Republican party. When I watch clips from media outlets such MSNBC and CNN I often see people who are or have been Republicans expressing their views. Such as Joe Sarborough, Michael Steele, Chris Wallace, S E Cupp, etc
I don't see how something that's widely known could be a conspiracy theory. A lot of media such as CNN and MSNBC are left leaning. That's the whole point of CNN vs Fox. Would you also say calling Fox News right leaning and pro-republican is a conspiracy theory?
I haven't seen this. I don't agree with it, if it is happening. Trump is nowhere near as bad as Hitler.
All you have to do is google "trump dear leader" "trump hitler" etc and you'll see plenty of it.
Don't agree. D Trump speaks in code so as not to incriminate himself. He clearly got the crowd all riled up and sent them off to the capital. He saw on TV them getting violent and he just sat back and watched rather than call them off and/or call in the National guard. It seems Pence, while under attack, called in the National guard instead.
Never mind what I said about Jan 5th. I heard something recently, but when I rechecked it I saw I didn't get it right.
He is not worse than Hitler
Agreed, but there's an awful lot of over the top hyperbolic rhetoric regarding Trump.
He might just destroy the Democracy of USA, with his many attempts to over rule the election results in 2020
I remember hearing a whole Iot about how the 2016 election was rigged.
Biden doesn't have cognitive decline, this is just right wing propaganda
That's the claim. The evidence goes against that though. Even those who aren't right wing are pointing it out. It's really not unusual for someone who's 81 years old.
Well it is true that many people/ most voters in USA are desperate not to have Trump as president. Trump inspired 80 million people to vote against him in 2020. I personally am astonished that anyone would vote for Trump given his efforts to steal the 2020 election, I would never vote for someone that does that, even if they were the leader of my favorite party, even if I agreed with all their policies.
Accusations of stealing the 2020 election goes both ways. There's probably about as many people accusing the Democrats and Biden of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I don't see how something that's widely known could be a conspiracy theory. A lot of media such as CNN and MSNBC are left leaning. That's the whole point of CNN vs Fox. Would you also say calling Fox News right leaning and pro-republican is a conspiracy theory?
It's not widely known, and there is no similarity between CNN and Fox news. They are very different. Yes Fox News opinion shows are heavily politically active for Trump. Hannity and Piro even stood on the podium with trump during his 2020 campaign. I think it was Hannity who was in contact with Mark Meadows in the lead up to 2020 election and was asking Meadows what he wanted from Fox News.
I've never heard of CNN hosts being on the election campaign podium for Democrats nor asking Democrats what CNN could do for Democrats in the lead up to an election.
All you have to do is google "trump dear leader" "trump hitler" etc and you'll see plenty of it.
Not something that I would have thought of googling, but anyway, i'll do that and see what I get.
I remember hearing a whole Iot about how the 2016 election was rigged.
Are you able to provide something more specific?
That's the claim. The evidence goes against that though. Even those who aren't right wing are pointing it out. It's really not unusual for someone who's 81 years old.
There is no evidence of cognitive decline. Biden is old. But he seems mentally in good shape. There is a lot of right wing propaganda going on though
Accusations of stealing the 2020 election goes both ways. There's probably about as many people accusing the Democrats and Biden of it.
Well, yes Trump was accusing the Democrats of trying to steal the 2020 election but they never produced any evidence. all 60 cases were rejected by the courts.
Various prosecutors have provided much evidence of Republicans trying to steal the 2020 election though and these are going through many court cases at the moment. There are even fake Elector documents with signatures of many Republicans pretending to be official Electors, and there is a document from John Eastman detailing the whole scheme, and there was a rally and a insurrection with many people trying to put pressure on Pence to complete this scheme. Their plan was to delay the count and then just get Republicans to declare Trump the winner, overruling all the votes of the citizens of USA.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟627,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not widely known, and there is no similarity between CNN and Fox news. They are very different. Yes Fox News opinion shows are heavily politically active for Trump. Hannity and Piro even stood on the podium with trump during his 2020 campaign. I think it was Hannity who was in contact with Mark Meadows in the lead up to 2020 election and was asking Meadows what he wanted from Fox News.
I've never heard of CNN hosts being on the election campaign podium for Democrats nor asking Democrats what CNN could do for Democrats in the lead up to an election.
CNN appeals to the left and democrats. That's the majority of their viewers. FOX appeals to the right and Republicans. That's the majority of their viewers. And that wss the way it was prior to 2016. Overall major news media caters more to the left than the right. I don't really know who you're talking about because I don't really watch either news network.
Not something that I would have thought of googling, but anyway, i'll do that and see what I get.

Are you able to provide something more specific?
You mean you don't remember all the claims that Russia put Trump in the White House?
There is no evidence of cognitive decline. Biden is old. But he seems mentally in good shape. There is a lot of right wing propaganda going on though
Like the lage number of videos of Biden completely losing his train of thought, wandering around not knowing what direction to go in and stuff like that? Or just comparing him to how he is now to how he was in 2008?
Well, yes Trump was accusing the Democrats of trying to steal the 2020 election but they never produced any evidence. all 60 cases were rejected by the courts.
Various prosecutors have provided much evidence of Republicans trying to steal the 2020 election though and these are going through many court cases at the moment. There are even fake Elector documents with signatures of many Republicans pretending to be official Electors, and there is a document from John Eastman detailing the whole scheme, and there was a rally and a insurrection with many people trying to put pressure on Pence to complete this scheme. Their plan was to delay the count and then just get Republicans to declare Trump the winner, overruling all the votes of the citizens of USA.
Well I don't watch enough CNN and similar to know about that. I just know both sides are accusing each other.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟747,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Trump lies but so does Biden.
I don't deny that all politians lie however, Trump's lies are so blatant and proven to be lies over and over yet for some reason, his followers go right along with them.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
CNN appeals to the left and democrats. That's the majority of their viewers. FOX appeals to the right and Republicans.
It seems people on the USA right, wont watch anything that is uncomfortable for them. Even a network like Fox news which is horribly pandering to the right, when they correctly called the election for Biden, huge numbers of USA right viewers stopped watching Fox news.

That's the majority of their viewers. And that wss the way it was prior to 2016. Overall major news media caters more to the left than the right. I don't really know who you're talking about because I don't really watch either news network.
Its not about who watches, it's about what these networks do, and what their presenters do. Many on the right will only watch right leaning propaganda, they wont watch straight up news. They seem to know very little of what is actually going on and seem to be caught up in many right wing conspiracies.
You mean you don't remember all the claims that Russia put Trump in the White House?
The Russia investigation was started by the FBI and then restarted by the Republican acting AG one Trump tried to stop the investigation. Most news outlets were correctly reporting that this investigation was happening.
Like the lage number of videos of Biden completely losing his train of thought, wandering around not knowing what direction to go in and stuff like that? Or just comparing him to how he is now to how he was in 2008?
Lots of that stuff was doctored footage or cherry picked segments with misleading narration over the top. For example one had the narrator saying the Biden was trying to shake hands with no one, but when you saw the full footage it was clear that Biden was waving to people in the audience.
Well I don't watch enough CNN and similar to know about that. I just know both sides are accusing each other.
As I say, many on the right don't watch general news and dont have much clue of what is actually going on.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟165,291.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CNN appeals to the left and democrats. That's the majority of their viewers. FOX appeals to the right and Republicans. That's the majority of their viewers. And that wss the way it was prior to 2016. Overall major news media caters more to the left than the right. I don't really know who you're talking about because I don't really watch either news network.

I don't think CNN is really a good comparison to Fox News. CNN has a liberal bias, that much is undeniable. However, I would say (at least from what I have seen from it) their liberal bias is considerably less than Fox News's conservative bias.

The more proper comparison to Fox News is MSNBC. They very blatantly have a liberal bias, about as strong as Fox News's conservative bias. CNN falls between the two, more on the liberal than conservative side but at least making some kind of attempt to be more neutral.

Upvote 0