Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟377,631.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Nah. He just didn't want to waste his time debating all the other R candidates because there was no point.
He certainly wouldn't want to give his competitors a platform from which to challenge him, right? There's NEVER a point in arguing with Trump.

I'm not sure that's a healthy attitude to have in a political party: No point about hearing from other candidates?

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟776,749.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He certainly wouldn't want to give his competitors a platform from which to challenge him, right? There's NEVER a point in arguing with Trump.

I'm not sure that's a healthy attitude to have in a political party: No point about hearing from other candidates?
No I mean, he didn't need to waste his time. What negative fallout happened for Trump after he refused to debate on TV? He was going to be the R candidate regardless.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not believe he will be allowed to, even if he wanted to.
I look for there to be a lot of people giving all the reasons why Biden should not agree to debate Trump, except for the real reason

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Simple poll:

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?
If I remember correctly, the last time they had canceled one of their debates

-because of Trump’s Covid diagnosis.

I think a better question is if Trump will take better care of himself this year so he doesn’t miss any more of these all important debates that will potentially sway absolutely no one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nah. He just didn't want to waste his time debating all the other R candidates because there was no point.
What would be the point of a debate between Trump and Biden? Are you honestly on the fence between them or unfamiliar with either candidate and their platform?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟77,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What would be the point of a debate between Trump and Biden? Are you honestly on the fence between them or unfamiliar with either candidate and their platform?
Unfortunately, there are probably millions of low information voters in America whom have not been paying enough attention. Also, there are still millions of undecided voters IMO

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟776,749.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump would accept that debate; Biden would have his people look for an excuse for him to not debate Trump.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,136,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump ducks debates, but if he starts stalking like a gorilla as he did against Hillary--against a sitting president, hopefully they'd lock him up and throw away the key.
And as we know, he cannot control his impulses.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump would accept that debate; Biden would have his people look for an excuse for him to not debate Trump.
And yet Trump is the only one who had to avoid a debate due to his poor health. Hopefully grandpa is taking better care of himself this year so he won’t have to miss any more debates.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Unfortunately, there are probably millions of low information voters in America whom have not been paying enough attention. Also, there are still millions of undecided voters IMO
Who can blame anyone for simply tuning out of all this nonsense?

Are you undecided in this election? My choice was already made for me about 7-8 years ago.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟77,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Who can blame anyone for simply tuning out of all this nonsense?

Are you undecided in this election? My choice was already made for me about 7-8 years ago.
I'm pretty certain that you know I am not undecided at all.

• Friendly
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0