alilsa

Dec 27, 2004
Alabama
✟1,509.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Where is Hanukkah in the NT? I think it was like the Feast of Dedication or something. Is it in John 8, 9, and 10 or what? My comment is that Jesus was at the temple for Hanukkah but not Christmas. Unless you think he was born around the Feast of Tabernacles, then in John 7, Jesus was also in the temple, then too. I'm thinking that the way John was divided up that John 9 and 10 was around the same time so it might be on a Hanukkah day. Any thoughts or ideas.

Elisha_7

Christ Has Risen!! Praise the Lord!!!
Apr 12, 2005
✟8,116.00
Faith
Messianic
Well Christ was born in time of Herod so find out when Herod was born and you can roughly know when Christ was born. Also go back in time and look at the stars and when the phenomenon happen! Some strongly suggest that the star was a supernova! Or a comet. These things seem to happen around that time! Or even a planet!

It's amazing if you watch it, it has astrology but it was just all on facts. But as the DVD said does not matter what it is, we all know that Christ was born! Our HaMashiach Yeshua!!

The Star of Bethlehem - DVD

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Yeshua was born on the feast of Tabernacles but was conceived on Hanukkah....I love how easy it is to see it when your looking....Also I love how on Hanukkah he finally answered their questions about who he really was

What day was Jesus born?

Last edited:
Upvote 0