Coconut12

Oct 20, 2005
Rosslyn, VA
✟15,515.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone use vitamins or supplements in their water to help your skin? I used to take medicine years ago for my skin, but don't anymore. There's a new Crystal Light products called Skin Essentials that has lutein and zeaxanthin and antioxidants, Vitamins A, C and E--- which are all good for your skin. And instead of taking a supplement or vitamin, you can just drink a tasty crystal light flavor.

I haven't tried this yet, but I am interested in getting some and seeing the effects. Has anyone tried this? Or any other supplement for your skin?

Coconut12

Oct 20, 2005
Rosslyn, VA
✟15,515.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's interesting - are you a model?

I have tried drinking a lot of water to get rid of breakouts in the past but it usually didn't work. That's why I was so interested in this Skin Essentials ingredient, since I drink Crystal Light anyway.

In the past few weeks I have been drinking more water and have noticed that my skin looks fresher, but it hasn't "cured" any breakouts yet.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,822.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean "instead of"? It has (some) vitamins added to it.

It looks like a reasonably good product - it's not packaged in plastic and you add your own water, so it's fairly green as well.

If it's tasty and well-priced, why not.

From Wiki:

Upvote 0