Thinking of posting this on some pro-drug websites or atheist web sites. Thoughts? Opinions? Helpful criticism welcome!

NotSparedTheRod

Nov 19, 2022
Kentucky
✟20,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all! please give me some ideas on where to go with this post. It's intended for "psychonauts" as some terms themselves: those who use drugs for recreation for their supposed mind-expanding properties. IMO, when you expand your mind and don't only use such sub stances medicinally, a devil may well take up residence in the expansion.

Thanks!

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟432,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Drugs are a ‘never fulfilling‘ deception. I had hopes of being enlightened only confused and depressed me. I hit bottom. Jesus is the light, the only true light. All others are imagined and deceiving, with no substance. Thinking on some of those will warp you. They don’t care till they hit bottom, and Jesus is up there waiting.

Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2024
Sorocaba
✟1,136.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do simulated evangelistic approaches for new evangelists. Let's create a character?

The first thing is for you to imagine yourself as a drug addict, imagine their rebellions, the resentment these people have towards God, the hatred of their family, etc.

IF you respond to this message by creating the complete profile of a drug addict (imagine one), their resentments, what they think of God and their family, I will provide an example of how to approach this group of people.

I left an example of another evangelistic simulation.

Upvote 0