United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, I have to work.
Some gay people are pretty nice once you get to know them. Some are even devout followers of Christ.

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist

oh. you must have a different bible to me.

Upvote 0

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
oh. you must have a different bible to me.
Meh a record of genocide made by god isn't necessarily promoting it. Though the topic itself is a moot point.
Regardless why do people keep responding to this judgmental person? No love, no compasstion, just mindless bible bashing.

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Meh a record of genocide made by god isn't necessarily promoting it. Though the topic itself is a moot point.
Regardless why do people keep responding to this judgmental person? No love, no compasstion, just mindless bible bashing.

Maybe its our way of reading the Bible?
Just think...if one starts with the first post, by the time they reach this far the entire Bible should have been covered....

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Chenoweth claims 'God doesn't make mistakes,' therefore necessarily practicing homosexuals, pedophiles, murderers, cannibals and etc. are never to be reproved, but rather accepted unconditionally.
So God does make mistakes according to you. Interesting. Thats certainly a new theology that I'm certain no christian denomination would agree with. Maybe a handful of other christians might believe that.

Ahh yes another load of bible quotes with absolutely no relevence to the discussion at all and still no explanation of what you mean. I guess you just don't have an answer and are too proud to say 'I don't know' or admit your wrong. Pride comes before the fall. I can only hope that you will see the error of your ways and learn to speak the truth in love rather than hate. As you have demonstrated that you are not willing to listen and consider what others have to say and test it for truth there is nothing more I can say to you.

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private

:o

How did I sin or blasphemy by writing what I wrote?

(not saying that I have never sinned - Im human - however where is the sin and blasphemy in the post I wrote?)

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Not even going to bother with this entire post...

however some questions I do have...

Are you saying God makes mistakes?

How is a homosexual related in any way to a pedophile, murderer or cannibal?

If one looks back in history, it was quite common for a 40 year old man to marry a 16-17 year old female...as it was expected of her to keep him company and provide many many children to her husband. So are many of our ancestors going to burn in hell for marrying wives so young?

If we are not to associate with those who are not Christian how does one spread the word of God?

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private

Sheeesh!! you beat me to that post by ONE minute!! (God making mistakes)

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist

kind of is promoting it.

we respond to this dude because we love a game of poke the mad man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You are God's watchman? Well, why didn't you say so, I don't think I should get in the way of your mission ... my humble apologies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.