Not open for further replies.

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
I am so heartbroken right now!! There are very few material things that I hold very dear to myself. Even pictures aren't all that important to me, I have memories and that is what means most to me, to talk about things that have happened in the past....but....

When I was in High School...Waterford Our Lady of the Lakes...I had to write a short story and it was a contest for the entire school. Well anyway, I won and it went on somewhere else and won awards and stuff....I don't even remember what the report was about! But in school, I got to pick something out of the school store, and I got this cool beer mug, that had the school crest and the school song on the back of it. That was over 25 years ago...and today it broke!!

You guys I can't even tell you how sad I am! I actually called the the school to see if they still sold them...after over 25 years!! And they don't There are two big chunks broken out of the top of the mug now and it's glass, so I can't even super glue it! I tried ebay, but I guess I am just too dumb for that, I can never find what I am looking for there.

I know it's silly, it's just a mug, but it really did break my heart! Any suggestions of how I might be able to fix it or find another one or what to look under on ebay?

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is always mosaic too.

I've taken broken china & done that.

It's a great way to recycle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GorrionGris

...but the greatest of these is Love
Nov 15, 2006
Gran Canaria, Spain
✟9,212.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I think this is the time for spiritual exercises

Upvote 0