USA
✟7,669.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Please pray for and with me as this is something the Lord placed on my heart during the holidays last year and I am working very hard to achieve.

Dear Lord,

Please forgive me. I am a sinner and have been very foolish with your money over the years. When I was young I didn't know you were my provider and I threw away all the the blessings you gave me. As I grew older I continued to fritter away money that was never mine to begin with but yours given to me out of grace and blessing. Now I have grown accepted you into my heart and I am trying to walk in all your ways . I have been giving tithes for one year and sown a first fruits offering far beyond what I though I ever could.

Lord I am believing that this year you will show me how to be a good steward with the money you provide.
Lord place me on the right path so that I can live comfortable and abundantly in your blessing.
Lord help me to live with in my means and know the difference between my needs and my wants, knowing that in the end you will provide it all.
Lord teach my son to do the same so that he may learn from your word and my example to manage his finances in a Godly way.
Lord help me to be generous with my time and my money giving to those in need and helping those who serve you

Lord I believe in your word and will rest in the knowledge that you have granted my prayer request before I even as out of faith and love toward you.

Amen