Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>he probably would have eaten a Big Mac

"Big Mac" has fat in it and the Bible prohibits the eating of animal fat. It is to be a burn offering onto the Lord, they were to throw the fat into the fire.

Jesus always kept the law, so it is a pretty sure thing that He would not be eating any "Big mac's".

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
No Jesus would not eaten junk food and the reason why I say so is because our bodies is the temple of the Holy Spirit and not to be abuse by us with food.

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

There is much sickness in our bodies because we don’t look after it. I know because I have a heart problem for many years and I prayed and fasted for 40 days asking/begging God to heal me. A year ago God gave me an answer – He cannot heal me because my heart problem is caused by me abusing my body. Well, I started to loose weight by finding out what my body needs and care for my body.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
>>ahh but Jesus is not bound by the law.

Jesus kept the law. We are to keep the spirit of the law. Jesus said we are to love God and "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," What part of walking in love are we not required to keep? Thanks, JohnR7

Matthew 5:18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

James 2:8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," you do well;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jesus was a very friendly guy, and he mixed with publican's and sinners, and ate with them. The pharisees were shocked, and had a go at him for it. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't of turned down whatever these people gave him to eat. If Mary cooked him a full English breakfast, I'm sure he would of eaten it. On the other hand, if Jesus was coming to your house - would you cook him junk food??

Upvote 0