Ex-*orn star who found Jesus urges Kanye West not to start *orn site: ‘Yeezy *orn’

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,751,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ex-*orn star Brittni De La Mora, who became a Christian after her life was radically changed by Jesus, took to X this week to warn Kanye West not to start a *ornography studio that he plans to call “Yeezy *orn.”

On Tuesday, De La Mora shared how she was shocked and “heartbroken” over recent headlines detailing how the Grammy Award-winning rapper, who changed his name to Ye, is planning to start his own *orn website working with adult film industry producer Mike Moz — who is the ex-husband of *orn star and stripper Stormy Daniels.

“No, not this news, Kanye. I can’t believe what I just read. The news says that Kanye is going to start an adult website, and he is working with Mike Moz, who I actually know personally because I was in the adult film industry for seven years of my life. He worked for LA direct models, which is a whole other layer of things that I am happy to share with you in a full-length video on my YouTube channel,” said De La Mora in an April 23 X post.

Continued below.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,751,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought he was turning over a new leaf or something... Guess not.

Maybe her words will make him think... I will pray for this.
The poor man really needs to step out of the spotlight and quit clinging to stay in it. It’s going to be the end of him.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0