I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
applepowerpc said:
3 things:

1) Actually, I used to follow him about 4 years ago. I used to be a staunch Israel advocate and I did a complete 180.

Come on though man, nobody is reading this thread to hear about applepowerpc. people came in here to read about zola, please be respectful. You've said your piece, just let this one go. Do it for Christ's sake if for no one else's.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I <3 Abraham said:
Come on though man, nobody is reading this thread to hear about applepowerpc. people came in here to read about zola, please be respectful. You've said your piece, just let this one go. Do it for Christ's sake if for no one else's.

Amen, Fellow Brother in Christ.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I <3 Abraham said:
Come on man, you're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. And if you INSIST on doing so, at least wait till they're buried. Given the fact that he is Jewish, that won't even take very long. Hold your war-horses.

Amen, Fellow Brother in Christ.

Upvote 0

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
applepowerpc said:
All right, then I will say again the same thing I said before:

I do not condone his zionist beliefs, but it's not good when anyone dies.

Now, are you prepared to let it go?

Here, lets make a deal. You've said your piece, how about neither of us post again in this thread until someone compliments you on your post or asks you to hear more? That way, people who want to talk about Zola in a positive light will be able to do so, you will have gotten to say your piece and no one will have to read us flame each other when all they want to do is praise a dead guy.

Sound good?

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I <3 Abraham said:
Here, lets make a deal. You've said your piece, how about neither of us post again in this thread until someone compliments you on your post or asks you to hear more? That way, people who want to talk about Zola in a positive light will be able to do so, you will have gotten to say your piece and no one will have to read us flame each other when all they want to do is praise a dead guy.

Sound good?

Once again, Amen Brother in Christ.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Personally, I tend to agree with Applepowerpc. I will never condone Zionism. I don't know of Zola Levitt, so I will not comment on his morality or whether he was a good or bad person.

I am sorry that you have lost a man you considered to be a visionary.

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Vylo said:
Personally, I tend to agree with Applepowerpc. I will never condone Zionism. I don't know of Zola Levitt, so I will not comment on his morality or whether he was a good or bad person.

I am sorry that you have lost a man you considered to be a visionary.

I don't consider Zola to be visionary, rather a Fellow Brother in Christ who was a serious student of God's Holy Word and and an outstanding Bible Teacher.

Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

I <3 Abraham said:

Amen to that Abraham . . .I was extremely surprised to come in here and see people arguing about what Zola did and not offering condolences to family, friends, and to those who will miss him dearly like myself.

What has this world come to when someone's dies and we become so disrespectful like this? I'm just at a loss here folks :sigh:

May Zola rest in peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
applepowerpc said:
I didn't hear anyone offering condolences when Timothy McVeigh died. He's a dead guy, you know. You shouldn't say anything bad about a dead guy, right?

This is a ludicrous comparison and I, for one, will not be baited by such obvious sensationalism.

Your comments on this thread so far have been full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

P.S-You broke our deal.

P.P.S-In my opinion the OP should exercise their right to request that the moderators close this thread. Mr. Apple's comments have derailed this thread to the point that very little praise or condolences could be offered by anyone.

Upvote 0

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
applepowerpc said:
I made one COMMENT.

Over and over and over again. I think you are under the mistaken impression that repeating it will make it sound better. All it does is reduce your already cmopromised legitimacy.

On a side note, why do you think that everybody in their right mind is up in arms against Fred Phelps all of a sudden?

Timing is everything buddy, and your's is VERY-poor.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

I <3 Abraham

Go Cubbies!
Jun 7, 2005
✟18,730.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
applepowerpc said:
It's called standing your ground.

It's called unconvincing. What's your purpose in this thread? You got your barb in on the zionists at the expense of someone who can no longer speak for himself. Are you trying to convince people that your way of thinking is right? If so you should do more than simply state your opinion with no supporting evidence. I personally think you're just enjoying disrupting a thread because you didn't think much of the person who has died. Why else would you use such a lukewarm lament over his death.

"It's not good when anyone dies"? I cant think of a less sincere sentiment.

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
w00t! Another child gone home to the Father!!!

His death is bad only in the sense that he cannot personally continue in his ministry. But I'm sure it's in capable hands.

His death is a good thing in that he gets to be with Jesus personally, face to face. I almost envy him...

Upvote 0

eaglex

Veteran
Oct 29, 2004
Texas
✟9,878.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Zola Levitt was abrother in Christ who will be sorely missed. My condolences to his family and my envy for Zola who is now in the loving Arms of our LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.
Also if anyone has a link to any newspaper annoucements I would be interested in reading them. I missed athem when or if they had come out .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.