Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
are you new to the game?From the looks of your deck,it has lots of cards that aren't needed(Cold Wave,Winged Minion,stuff like that)and you should try and minimize your deck to 40 cards so you can have a chance of drawing the cards you need.I recommend 20-25-30 monsters depending on how you play in your deck,10-15 magic cards are good,and 5-10 traps are good.my deck is 41 cards,but it's only 41 cause the last card is a fusion monster.I edited my ultimate deck a couple of weeks ago,and I beat my friend who has all three God cards and beat him(I destroyed Obelisk,and beat him just before he could summon Ra!)I was down to 1400 hundred Life Points but I beat him with a powered up Buster Blader(cause he had a Blue Eyes in his graveyard,and a couple other dragon monsters)I was happy my new deck won so well,and I have like,28 wins with this deck,but most is with my cousin(he's easy)but I have a couple of losses(8-13-15)but with only the challenging duels with my cousin(about eigth,he has a Jinzo and other good cards)and a couple with my cousin thats better(he uses Traps as his main deck construct)and among other people that seem to have the God cards,but I've defeated them rather easily.The only time I've really lost was in the early days as a rookie(no ones perfect!)I lost to a GOOD Gravity Bind deck,my friends Dragon deck(I had a Dragon capture Jar,but it disappeared!)and against some other decks like a Beatdown Deck,Relinquished Weenie Rush deck,and other lay low types of decks(my deck focused on high level monsters,so I lost before I could get them out....)now my Deck balances out the high attack level 4 monsters,and a few Tributes.I will not reveal my ultimate deck until it loses!

Upvote 0

shepard_boy

Sep 17, 2004
✟156.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm not new to the game, but the reason I like a lot of cards is because I need everything. I can't draw something and not be able to use it with all my strategies. I am a very big strategist that relies on low level monsters and equip cards, field cards, and effect monsters. If you can get a level 5 or higher monster onto the field, my deck has failed. The only reason I have 3 Dark Magicians in my deck is to power up Dark Magician Girl. That is my theme, and that is why I have soooo many cards.

Upvote 0

shepard_boy

Sep 17, 2004
✟156.00
Faith
Baptist
What kind of deck do you use? Do you rely on one card,or many different ones? My deck is based on strong level fours and equip cards. I also have effect monsters to help me get Maha Vailo out on the feild. I use old cards, because I never have the money to buy new ones, so don't think I'm crazy or stupid if I ask what a knewer card mean. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

taboo

Post Fiend
Feb 18, 2004
texas
Visit site
✟1,456.00
Faith
Christian
virtual reality arc w/ noah= SNORE
Battle city arc= cool story, long drawn out 5 ep. duels
new theme songs= ummm....
new season= slowly falling asleee.....

Yugioh just dosen't seem to be as exciting as it was 2 years ago. It's missing somthing.... maybe more humor scenes? Maybe.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

roseduelist04

~Anime fan for life.~
Sep 22, 2004
N.C.
Visit site
✟20,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
shepard_boy said:
What kind of deck do you use? Do you rely on one card,or many different ones? My deck is based on strong level fours and equip cards. I also have effect monsters to help me get Maha Vailo out on the feild. I use old cards, because I never have the money to buy new ones, so don't think I'm crazy or stupid if I ask what a knewer card mean. ;)
I try new ideas for decks now and then, I change it now and then, when I get new cards. But I use high atk level 4 monsters and few 5 and up level monsters in it.

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I change my deck ALOT,but right now it's pretty advanced thanks to some Soul of the Duelist cards.It uses strong level fours and a lot of traps that switch my opponents cards to face up defense so they can be destroyed by my Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke.

Upvote 0

roseduelist04

~Anime fan for life.~
Sep 22, 2004
N.C.
Visit site
✟20,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ninjitsu14 said:
I change my deck ALOT,but right now it's pretty advanced thanks to some Soul of the Duelist cards.It uses strong level fours and a lot of traps that switch my opponents cards to face up defense so they can be destroyed by my Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke.
Thats cool. I only have got 2 Soul of Duelist packs so far. But I might get some more later.

Upvote 0

Lord Josh

Oct 7, 2004
Cosmo Canyon
✟265.00
Faith
Christian
MY DECK CONSISTS OF

3 Sanga of the Thunder
3 Kazejin
3 Suijin
3 Gate Guardian
3 Blue eyes White Dragon
1 Blue eyes Ultimate Dragon
3 Dark Magician
3 Red eyes Black Dragon
3 Summoned Skull
3 Black Skull Dragon
1 Exodia Head
1 Exodia Left Leg
1 Exodia Left Arm
1 Exodia Right Leg
1 Exodia Right Arm
3 Crush Card Virus
3 Metalsliver Armor
1 Lifeforce Cannon

Upvote 0