Jul 1, 2006
India
Visit site
✟15,889.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PEOPLE'S LIBERATION ARMY UNIT 196, China (Reuters) - China let in a crack of light on its military modernisation on Monday, opening a camp to foreign reporters to put out the message: we have nothing to hide and you have nothing to fear.

The People's Liberation Army, the world's largest armed force, guards its secrets jealously. Foreigners are almost never allowed on to their bases, let alone foreign journalists.

http://www.reuters.com/article/world...rpc=22&sp=true

Phylogeny

Veteran
Dec 28, 2004
✟2,426.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
My uncles were in the Chinese army....they really didn't see any action. My parents say that Chinese soldiers have one advantage over American soldiers and that is the Chinese soldier dont' have to worry about being sent to fight a war LOL.

I don't fear the Chinese military because the country is civilian run and right now, the civilian leaders are focused intently on trying to NOT scare people away. They want investors in their country, they want trade with the US. No one wins if China decides to engage in a costly war, especially not China.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
If you guys don't know that war is for profit at the cost of lives, then yes... you've missed a lot.

Plus, you're both repubs so discussing it is a waste of time - seeing as the US, through Bushie, is obviously doing God's will ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums