Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,067,094.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I created my own. At my house in which I now let my sister stay I have a 5 acre wooded lot and a large basement. I use to have the young people over from our church where I would organize the following activity...

1. Late Afternoon - Grill out and play outside games
2. Early Evening - Open the basement up for fun and fellowship
3. Evening - Have a camp fire and special speaker
4. Late Evening - I would let the young people hang out as long as they wished.

I used to get anyone I could to speak, and if they could not put together a message a testimony would do.

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I created my own. At my house in which I now let my sister stay I have a 5 acre wooded lot and a large basement. I use to have the young people over from our church where I would organize the following activity...

1. Late Afternoon - Grill out and play outside games
2. Early Evening - Open the basement up for fun and fellowship
3. Evening - Have a camp fire and special speaker
4. Late Evening - I would let the young people hang out as long as they wished.

I used to get anyone I could to speak, and if they could not put together a message a testimony would do.
Sounds good,'rocky'

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When I first became a Christian the youth group at church was such an encouragement to me. It was not the youth and no church prayer meeting for me. We prayed in the youth group,'Christ's Ambassadors' and also with the church. Same with Bible Study. We had teaching in the youth group and in the Church teaching. We loved the Breaking of Bread. We loved Fellowship and would often continue in the church lounge after the church services.

Last edited:
Upvote 0