✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus (obviously):thumbsup::bow:

My mom~She's my best friend and she's been through a lot. She only came out stronger.

Taylor Swift~(Don't judge me:p) She can sing and write. She's true to herself.

Bethany Hamilton~Soul Surfer the movie tells about her story. If you don't who she is she's a pro surfer who lost her arm to a shark attack and continued to surf even after her accident. I can't even surf with two arms! Plus, she's a Christian.:thumbsup:

My Pastor~He didn't have the easiest childhood and went through some pretty hard stuff in his teen years. But God still used him to do amazing things!:thumbsup:

Demi Lovato~If you don't know her she's a Disney star. She recently got out of treatment for self harm and an eating disorder. She got a tattoo on each wrist "Stay" "Strong" to bascially keep from cutting. I think it's awesome she's brought to light what she's gone through.

Corrie Ten Boom~She's a Holacaust Survivior! Amazing story! You should read it!:)

CF'ers

Mary~Her passion for Jesus amazes me and her willing to take put her faith in action is wonderful. She's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I love that!

Drew~He's one of my best friend's on here. He's been through some tough times but stayed strong through it all. Plus, he never ceases to make me laugh!:D

Austin~Been through some hard times as well but his Christian faith never faltered. Plus, he never seems to care what others think of him. Which is awesome!:thumbsup:

Vicky~Single Mom. That says it all right there!:thumbsup::hug:

I'll add more as I think of them...

Last edited:
Reactions: penNpaper
Upvote 0

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
SingItOut said:
Demi Lovato~If you don't know her she's a Disney star. She recently got out of treatment for self harm and an eating disorder. She got a tattoo on each wrist "Stay" "Strong" to bascially keep from cutting. I think it's awesome she's brought to light what she's gone through.

I did not know that. I do know who she is though. The kids watch the Disney channel every so often. Wow... that's great that she's undergone treatment, but I'm still a little sad about this.

Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I did not know that. I do know who she is though. The kids watch the Disney channel every so often. Wow... that's great that she's undergone treatment, but I'm still a little sad about this.

I know. I nearly cried when I first heard about her. She stayed like 3 months in treatment I believe. She was also diagnosed bi poplar while there. She actually decided recently to quit her show "Sonny With A Chance" and just concentrate on music. I bet her next album is gonna amazing though after all she's been through.:)

I even made a prayer group for her on Facebook. I was so upset I just had to something for her.

The girl has been through a lot for sure but she seems to have come out a stronger person for it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I know. I nearly cried when I first heard about her. She stayed like 3 months in treatment I believe. She was also diagnosed bi poplar while there. She actually decided recently to quit her show "Sonny With A Chance" and just concentrate on music. I bet her next album is gonna amazing though after all she's been through.:)

I even made a prayer group for her on Facebook. I was so upset I just had to something for her.

The girl has been through a lot for sure but she seems to have come out a stronger person for it.

That was really nice of you. :) A true fan.

Upvote 0