• St. Benedict

• St. Therese Little Flower

• St. Anne

• St. Stephen

• St. Christopher

• St. Peter

• St. George

• St. Thomas Aquinis

• Other. (sorry folks, I can only list 10)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineFiliation

Dyslexics of the world untie!
Mar 29, 2004
✟4,208.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ok, pick one. If not listed, you can add. You have to pick your FAVORITE. You CANNOT pick more than one.

I, for one, cannot pick one. lol My patron saint is St. Ceilia, but I cannot pick one. I'm holding out for Mother Theresa and John Paul the Great. :)

Also, you can see others choices.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

skatepixie

Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
California
✟9,674.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
St Bernadette (SP). Shes my confermation saint because I was really amazed that the blessed virgin would pick someone who was young and poor and sick...makes me feel thankful for my own life.

And also St Lydwina/Ludwina/Lidwina (people spell it diffrently). Shes the patron of skaters.

Upvote 0

jujubean

SMILE GOD LOVES YOU!!!!!!
May 13, 2005
rural MO
✟9,472.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
St. Scholastica is one of my favorite saints! (Also my confirmation name.) She is the twin sister of Saint Benedict. Her name means... she who has leisure to devote to study. She is regaurded as the first Benedictine nun. She also reminds me that you will do anything for family.

Prayer: O God, to show us where innocence leads, you made the soul of your virgin Saint Scholastica soar to heaven like a dove in flight. Grant through her merits and her prayers that we may so live in innocence as to attain to joys everlasting. This we ask through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, forever and ever. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Epiphanygirl

Don't De-Rock Me
Oct 6, 2004
Behind you :)
✟11,873.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
skatepixie said:
St Bernadette (SP). Shes my confermation saint because I was really amazed that the blessed virgin would pick someone who was young and poor and sick...makes me feel thankful for my own life.

And also St Lydwina/Ludwina/Lidwina (people spell it diffrently). Shes the patron of skaters.
:thumbsup: I love St. Bernadette!!

Upvote 0

Michelina

Site Supporter
Nov 6, 2003
✟19,733.00
Faith
Catholic
jujubean said:
St. Scholastica is one of my favorite saints! (Also my confirmation name.)
Scholastica is my grandmother's name. It's so rare (even in Italy) that when my Grandmother was in the hospital, many of the Benedictine nuns who run the hospital came to her room to visit her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.