Your Favorite Author!!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lovecraft or Hesse. I feel saying Hesse since I've only read 3 of his books. I'm certainly qualified to make a judgment about Lovecraft, though, having read at least 90% of his stories (though very little of his poetry and incredibly voluminous correspondences).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

but'n'ben

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset
Feb 24, 2004
✟1,638.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Robert Louis Stevenson. I loved Jekyll and Hyde. Can't believe it was based on a real life character! Been reading about the man it was based around.

Stephen King.

James Hogg. I highly recommed a book called Private Memoirs and Confessions Of A Justified Sinner. Unbelievable read.

EA Poe.

Upvote 0

Nienor

why so serious
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
✟29,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Where to began???
My all time favorites are probably JRR Tolkien, Frank Herbert, George RR Martin, and CS Friedman, and Daniel Quinn.
But there's also Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, Mercedes Lackey, David Duncan, Bram Stoker, Orson Scott Card, Melanie Rawn, Ray Bradbury, and Madeleine L'Engle.
And more....but I'm not going to put them all

Upvote 0