Your Character vs The Real You

May 21, 2007
Australia
✟17,094.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Was just thinking...how true is your character a reflection of you?

I would love our shirt for our mission trip next year to say something like that "Got Jesus" on it - although I generally wear white as opposed to black. I don't know how "asian" my character looks but I would say my skin is much darker (I have a bit of a tan). Also my hair is less cool, and I don't wear a crucifix - I'll get round to buying one someday!

Don't usually wear handbands - and I wear glasses. Over the summer I aim to be a bit vain and buy contacts and perhaps finish my Salvos uniform!

Neenie1

Senior Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟21,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My hair is longer and curlier. I changed my characters hair style after I had my hair cut, and now I should probably change it back to what it was before (long and curly)

I do plan on getting my hair cut short again, but not until I lose another 5 kg (it's sort of an incentive)

Oh and I sort of dress the way my character does, I like to wear nice girly clothes and I do push a stroller around lol. At least until my daughter can walk a little further. She still has problems with her feet so I don't expect her to walk too far. She is also slightly knock kneed.

I am also not as skinny as my character. I plan on changing that though.

Upvote 0

tgg

Veteran
Jun 19, 2005
Brisbane
Visit site
✟20,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I don't have a character on here, as I don't really see the need for one. Then again, I don't think the board will approve of my character.

For those who haven't met me in real life, how would I describe myself?

Uhhh, I'm six foot tall, olive skin, short black hair going grey, brown eyes, and I usually wear black clothes and Converse sneakers when I go out on the tiles.

If you want to see some more photos of me, you can see them on my myspace site at: http://www.myspace.com/fatpizzaman and my facebook site at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=553251115

Upvote 0

tgg

Veteran
Jun 19, 2005
Brisbane
Visit site
✟20,587.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Hi,

What are your thoughts on the Tall Poppy Sydrome? Do you think it is morally right to diss or cut down our local icons who have worked hard to get to the top and helping to bring money back into our economy?

Or do you think that it is justified because the people in our mainstream entertainment scene are completely over-rated and sometimes forget that their excrement stinks like the rest of ours?

I've just recently created a group on Facebook called "Tall Poppy Cutters Should Be Shot" whereby people can wax lyrical about musical artists like Kylie Minogue, The Veronicas, Eskimo Joe, INXS, Guy Sebastian etc without fear of ridicule or retribution.

Upvote 0