Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
In general, I think it's important for everyone to remember that men and women have very specific reasons for acting the way they do. Even if the way the other gender acts in general seems "strange", remeber that if, for instance, every time you cried as a child you you were made fun of or told to stop, you'd grow up having a certain view of emotions, regardless of your actual gender.

Upvote 0

ernest_theweedwhackerguy

Hello, I'm Ernest P. Worrell
Jun 1, 2004
New York
✟16,541.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My advice to women, huh?
Oh boy, this is gonna be goooood. :)

First of all, ladies, y'all need to stop being so Crazy. Every woman I've ever met is absolutely bonkers, and I have No clue why.

Secondly, you need to stop using your womanly cycles as a reason to ger Even Crazier! Yes, we understand it must be annoying and painful,but that doesn't give you a right to lash out at us or others and treat us poorly.

Third, if you don't like guys checking you out or think they're pigs for doing so, cover yourself up. We can't help it. And any guy that says he doesn't check out women is a fat mouthed liar and the truth isn't in him. It's how we're wired, and it's impossible to change.

That is all.
For now. :cool:

Upvote 0

Calvinator

It's midnight and I'm sound asleep
Nov 13, 2012
✟788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My advice to women, huh?

First of all, ladies, y'all need to stop being so Crazy. Every woman I've ever met is absolutely bonkers, and I have No clue why.

:ahah:

Secondly, you need to stop using your womanly cycles as a reason to ger Even Crazier! Yes, we understand it must be annoying and painful,but that doesn't give you a right to lash out at us or others and treat us poorly.

:ahah: Falls down laughing again.

Third, if you don't like guys checking you out or think they're pigs for doing so, cover yourself up. We can't help it. And any guy that says he doesn't check out women is a fat mouthed liar and the truth isn't in him. It's how we're wired, and it's impossible to change.

That is all.

:)

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't like women who laugh at my "fake" jokes. They don't even know it was a test to check their wits.

I have only met just one girl intelligent enough to see that but sadly, she was taken. :234:

No no no. life is not a big joke.

Its a series of much smaller ones, all lined up in a row.

Upvote 0

Bristecom

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
✟10,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't like women who laugh at my "fake" jokes. They don't even know it was a test to check their wits.

I have only met just one girl intelligent enough to see that but sadly, she was taken. :234:
They probably laughed so that you wouldn't feel stupid. I find it kind of rude when girls say, "that was dumb" and not laugh when you fail at a joke. Sure, it may be true but it's kind of like saying, "Your hair looks bad today."

Reactions: Maka
Upvote 0

Maka

Dec 4, 2012
✟21,686.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My advice to women, huh?

That is all.

Reactions: Bristecom
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
90% of the guys you meet aren't worth your time, just like 90% of tge time girls we meet aren't worth ours...your views of romance are so misguided by the media that you've forgotten how to love and assume romantic ideals drilled into your fantasies are how life should be. After the honeymoon stage you'll quickly find out what an actual relationship is all about.

Grow up already, the world doesn't revolve around you and if it did you'd be the worst leader of it. Suck it up, Princess.

Upvote 0
P

Paulie079

Then why is it so hard? I've been through so much crap and I seriously have the worst luck. It feels like I'm meant to be alone forever.

You really need to stop trying so hard. A man isn't going to fulfill you. And that's not where lasting joy comes from. You need to look to God for that. God has a plan for you in this area of your life, and you just need to press into Him and trust Him with it. I know that's not entirely easy to do, but if you would place your trust in Him to do what is best for you in the romantic area of your life, you will come to realize that it doesn't depend on you and you won't feel this pressure or this sense of defeat whenever something doesn't work out. You could be the most beautiful, most charming woman in the world and if it's not in God's plan for you to be married or in a relationship, you won't be. This is why some people who aren't even interested in a relationship end up getting married while people who desperately want marriage remain single.

Upvote 0
Paulie079 said:
You really need to stop trying so hard. A man isn't going to fulfill you. And that's not where lasting joy comes from. You need to look to God for that. God has a plan for you in this area of your life, and you just need to press into Him and trust Him with it. I know that's not entirely easy to do, but if you would place your trust in Him to do what is best for you in the romantic area of your life, you will come to realize that it doesn't depend on you and you won't feel this pressure or this sense of defeat whenever something doesn't work out. You could be the most beautiful, most charming woman in the world and if it's not in God's plan for you to be married or in a relationship, you won't be. This is why some people who aren't even interested in a relationship end up getting married while people who desperately want marriage remain single.

What about what the Bible says
"Delight yourself in The Lord and he will fulfill the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

Upvote 0

Spunkn

Jan 19, 2013
Nebraska
✟19,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What about what the Bible says
"Delight yourself in The Lord and he will fulfill the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4

If you are broken, you will look for broken men and you will only find heartache.

If you are fulfilled through God, then you will find godly men who will be worthy of your time.

You will also be willing to wait for God's timing and not your own.

Giving you the desires of your heart also means that your desires will line up with God's desires, and also that you will wait for His timing.

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Spunkn said:
If you are broken, you will look for broken men and you will only find heartache.

If you are fulfilled through God, then you will find godly men who will be worthy of your time.

You will also be willing to wait for God's timing and not your own.

Giving you the desires of your heart also means that your desires will line up with God's desires, and also that you will wait for His timing.

I really like that. That makes lots of sense. Thank you very much.

Upvote 0