Dec 26, 2005
CapeTown
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the truth said:
Please pray for a young girl about 16 with an inoperable brain tumor. Her name is Brenna Hanson Pray for her salvation and that God would heal her. God bless. :)
Thank you that we know and believe that NOTHING is impossible for you. Father, we ask and trust that You touch this young girl by your miraculous healing power and that she will recognize You as the Lord and healer of her life. :holy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
The Lord most certainly can heal!

Lord I bring young Brenna to you and ask with all my faith you will heal her. Amen

Im-revived
the truth said:
Please pray for a young girl about 16 with an inoperable brain tumor. Her name is Brenna Hanson Pray for her salvation and that God would heal her. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

iwillfollow

shepherd boy of Bethlehem
Dec 6, 2005
In God's Creation.
✟941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Merciful Lord, I humbly come to You in obedience to Your command for us to pray for one another, in meek and lowly supplication for young Brenna. Comfort her with many Christian supporters and well-wishers who will be unfailingly persistent in helping her in every way possible both materially and spiritually. Increase her in every virtue. Give her humility and Godly courage, and ever-increasing boldness before You in prayer. Ease her suffering in every way possible. Forgive her all of her sins. Bless everyone also who is taking care of her or praying for her. This I humbly ask in her behalf, in Jesus name. :prayer:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father God, I lift up Brenna to You, her loving Father. I ask that You be merciful and touch Brenna with Your healing hands. If You in Your sovereignty choose not to do so, please give comfort and peace in the midst of this. Please grant the family strength, wisdom and peace. Thank You LORD, for knowing what is always right, in that we trust, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.