Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
This is why if we think or feel that we really are struggling with Satan way, way beyond our own ability, we need to pray to the Father (in Jesus name) and ask Him to help us and/or change that, etc.

And hopefully it was already written for us to pray to Him in or at those moments, and hopefully it was already in His will to do something about that and/or change it, etc, because none can ever resist, or ever has any kind of power over that, etc, not even Satan, or even God the Holy Spirit, and not even the Angels, or even Jesus Christ, because that is just how high and how great God the Father is, etc.

God Bless.
And if for some reason (because there is always a reason) the answer is no, or it doesn't happen at that time, then don't completely give up on prayer, or praying, etc, because most often the most usual reason or will for that is, is that it's going to be revealed as being a part of a greater or higher will/reason/plan later on, or at a different time, etc.

So don't ever not ever pray ever at all ever, even if the answer is sometimes no sometimes, etc.

Because it might just be a part of a much greater plan/will to be revealed at a later time, etc.

Because from our perspective, we do not know what has already been written, and that will not all be revealed to us, until a much, much later time, etc.

God Bless.

• Winner
Reactions: Oneofhope
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Your theology/ideas are just a little bit off, because there is only ever One who programmed, and all other angels/beings/humans, including Satan, are all a part of that, and all fall under that, etc.

IOW's Satan does not have free will either, and does not/cannot institute his own will/programming (onto others) but can only ever follow or do, only God the Father's own will/programming ever, etc.

The Father quite literally has already wrote all, and none can escape/change that, no matter how hard they might think otherwise, or do insist, or might do or try that, etc.

And until this all fully plays out completely, none of us has or ever will have absolute insight into that (yet), etc.

God Bless.
Hi there!

I'm not sure that I understand, as I feel that I agree with everything you said except that my ideas are a bit off. lol

I love how you state that even Satan is not "free." We know this from his cameo appearance in the Book of Job. God controlled the Devil, placing a hedge around him to ensure that he, the Devil, doesn't go beyond the orders of God.

That said, there is clear scripture stating that humans are controlled by either their old Sinful Nature, or by their new Divine Nature. This isn't my idea. I wish it was, but it is from the Bible.

Romans 8:9 NLT - "But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)"

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
And if for some reason (because there is always a reason) the answer is no, or it doesn't happen at that time, then don't completely give up on prayer, or praying, etc, because most often the most usual reason or will for that is, is that it's going to be revealed as being a part of a greater or higher will/reason/plan later on, or at a different time, etc.

So don't ever not ever pray ever at all ever, even if the answer is sometimes no sometimes, etc.

Because it might just be a part of a much greater plan/will to be revealed at a later time, etc.

Because from our perspective, we do not know what has already been written, and that will not all be revealed to us, until a much, much later time, etc.

God Bless.
I love this. Thank you! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0