• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

You Have A Choice To Make

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
More than once Jesus Christ has indicated to me that I need to ask you to make a choice between me and my former best friend. This time has come. The reason why God wants you to make a choice is because he sees how you are showering my former best friend with genuine love and attention daily on the phone, while I am being constantly left out by you by your own choice. You do not call me, you do not try to keep in contact with me. Instead I am pushed aside daily. I have made several attempts to contact you but you have rejected those attempts time and time again.

God gave me a dream a few weeks ago where I heard you saying that you were essentially trying to juggle me and my former best friend the same time. This is what Jesus Christ in his own mercy allowed me to hear.

If you allow my former best friend to remain in your life, then I will go. I do not deserve to be treated as a third wheel in your life, or as excess baggage. This is how you make me feel.

When you also talk constantly to girls who hate me. it is a slap in my face, because if you genuinely love someone you would not want that person to be constantly subjected to verbal and physical abuse by persons around you which I am often subjected to. No matter how nice I try to be nice, these girls hate me and when they say something directly negative at me you actually agree with what they say sometimes.

For a very long time I have waited for you to show up at my gate. Nearly a week ago on a Saturday I was sleeping and heard someone calling out. I heard a woman's voice and this woman sound like she was laughing. I was not going to get out of my bed, because I thought it was one of my former friends who came by for a visit and she was just trying to make trouble. I looked out and saw someone looking like you significant other. My mom said there was a group of people calling out at my gate. The reason why I did not go out to whoever is at my gate is because of deep fears and anxiety that I have in regards to you, and because I have to be careful because there are persons who wish to hurt me, if I come near enough to make them to.

When I talk about what I am going through online, it is not because I want to blame you for everything, is because what is going on in my life is affecting me deeply, and I have no one that I can talk to about this and this situation is affecting me badly.