You are not of this world

P

phaneroo

[John 7:14]; I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

When Jesus walked the surface of the earth, he was conscious of what heaven meant to him. He always boasted of where he came from. He could make statements like ‘whither I go, ye cannot come…Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.’ He was not of this world. He was a man established out of this world. He was a man with a splendor that was out of this world, an understanding that was out of this world, a message that was out of this world, a vision out of this world, and a life out of this world. Everything about Jesus was out of this world.

You are a peculiar people. You will never be like the men in the world. You will never act like the men in the world. Let the world struggle but you will never struggle. Competition is in the world. In heaven there is a whatsoever clause. Whatever thing you desire, ask and you shall receive it. Up there is a vacuum that is enough for any man to dream as big as he wishes. ‘Whatsoever’ cannot fit in the earth because your whatsoever could be a house bigger than the earth. Christ said that when you believe, nothing shall be impossible with you.

You can become first world. It can only start with men who are not strangers to the common wealth of Israel. We are not moved by the economies of this world. We do not depend on our salaries. We do not depend on budgets. My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory. This supersedes any earthly economies. It is by the heavenly economies. He said you shall lend to nations. This was in the plural. You have the ability to bail America out of its financial problems. You have the ability to feed Russia. You are out of this world. You can put money where the government has not put it. You can print money that the government has not printed. You can find gold that the government has failed to find. You can determine the dollar rate tomorrow. You can determine which currency we shall have next year. You are out of this world.
You will never be like the men in the world.. You are out of this world.

Scripture Reference: John 8:22-23,1 Peter 2:9, John 14:13-14