• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

you are loved

Tsadde

Aug 9, 2007
Mt. Lac le Fort St. Prince McJohn River
✟8,239.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I woke up several times during the night with this song running through my head like Jesus was singing it to me. I just want to pass on the message: You are loved. Josh Groban sings in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOYFBe_Forw

Later that day as I was praying I felt Jesus' hand on my forehead and temple holding me to his chest and rocking me on his lap like a little child. I had so many questions for him but he just said, "Rest."

It was the most incredibly beautiful thing I have ever experienced.

Know what? I am loved.

So are you.

Thank you Jesus.

Reactions: MrFreshdew

thunderbyrd

Dec 26, 2005
Frankfort, ky
Visit site
✟1,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yesterday as i was getting ready for work, Jesus "came to me" (it's hard to explain, He just did, ok) and let me know that He is pleased and happy with me because i've been studying the Word and have got all my friends doing it, too.

my friends are kind of passive people, so i act as a sparkplug for 'em and get 'em all excited to find out more. (you'd just have to know us) i haven't been doing it so well over the past few months, but i'm back at it again - and the Lord is pleased. He LOVES us.

Reactions: MrFreshdew
Upvote 0