You all make me sick.

LordRatter

Sep 22, 2006
✟127.00
Faith
Agnostic
He was a Jew from the Midle East. He revived an old religion. The Romans did a bad job of the execution. He dragged himself out of the tomb, adding weight to his crazy power-seeking claims. He wandered off and died. It was two thousand years ago. He's not coming back. By all means, base your life on his, but don't expect him to save you.

Just look at this forum. I respect religions. Buddhism's awesome. Zen owns you. Islam's interesting. But COME ON. "Invite your friends to Christian Forums by sending them to this link and get 10 blessings for each referred registration!" This, my friends, is blasphemy. It makes me very very angry. Religious worship should be a personal thing. A holy thing. The whole "THE EXTREME LOVE OF GOD" and "I HAVE FOUND JEEEEEEEEESUS" thing is just sad. Either keep quiet about your personal beliefs, or be like the KKK and really get into it. Lighting the symbol of the Cross - yes. Neon crosses - no. A burning, fanatical belief in the power that sustains the Universe - yes. "The extreme love of God" - no.

If you're going to worship a deity, do it. Don't try to integrate it with subculture. Please. You're just going to get yourselves owned by Islam, which is far stronger.

HANG ON, WHAT ARE THESE: :amen::preach::liturgy::priest::prayer:? FAIL. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU HERETICS.

Reactions: MikeMcK
R

Romanseight2005

He was a Jew from the Midle East. He revived an old religion. The Romans did a bad job of the execution. He dragged himself out of the tomb, adding weight to his crazy power-seeking claims. He wandered off and died. It was two thousand years ago. He's not coming back. By all means, base your life on his, but don't expect him to save you.

Just look at this forum. I respect religions. Buddhism's awesome. Zen owns you. Islam's interesting. But COME ON. "Invite your friends to Christian Forums by sending them to this link and get 10 blessings for each referred registration!" This, my friends, is blasphemy. It makes me very very angry. Religious worship should be a personal thing. A holy thing. The whole "THE EXTREME LOVE OF GOD" and "I HAVE FOUND JEEEEEEEEESUS" thing is just sad. Either keep quiet about your personal beliefs, or be like the KKK and really get into it. Lighting the symbol of the Cross - yes. Neon crosses - no. A burning, fanatical belief in the power that sustains the Universe - yes. "The extreme love of God" - no.

If you're going to worship a deity, do it. Don't try to integrate it with subculture. Please. You're just going to get yourselves owned by Islam, which is far stronger.

HANG ON, WHAT ARE THESE: ? FAIL. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU HERETICS.

Rom 1:20-25
20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities — his eternal power and divine nature — have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator — who is forever praised. Amen.
NIV
:eek:

Upvote 0

MikeMcK

Apr 10, 2002
✟13,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
He was a Jew from the Midle East. He revived an old religion.

What religion?

The Romans did a bad job of the execution.

I see. So then, the Romans killed tens of thousands of people successfully, but they couldn't kill Jesus correctly?

These people knew death. Death was their business.

I was a paramedic for more than ten years and I've got to tell you, when somebody takes a spear and punctures your pericardial sac, you're going to die.

He dragged himself out of the tomb, adding weight to his crazy power-seeking claims.

So then, this person, who had sustained severe injuries to His hands and feet, had been beaten and tortured for hours, had sustained what under any circumstances should be considered a fatal injury to the heart and lungs, managed to slough off sixty pounds of grave clothes, roll away a 2,000 lb stone, overpower two Roman guards, and get away?

Boy, you have more faith than any Christian I've ever met!

He wandered off and died.

I see. So, was this before or after He appeared to the crowd of 500 people and ascended?

It was two thousand years ago. He's not coming back

Why not? If He can conquer the grave, then surely He can come back.

By all means, base your life on his, but don't expect him to save you.

He already has.

That's a bit like saying, "don't expect Ronald Reagan to win the '80 election in a landslide."

"Invite your friends to Christian Forums by sending them to this link and get 10 blessings for each referred registration!" This, my friends, is blasphemy.

How so?

It makes me very very angry. Religious worship should be a personal thing. A holy thing. The whole "THE EXTREME LOVE OF GOD" and "I HAVE FOUND JEEEEEEEEESUS" thing is just sad. Either keep quiet about your personal beliefs,

The problem is that part of our beliefs is that the Bible teaches us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel of Christ.

You can't be quiet and practice Christianity.

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that we practice our religion in peace. They practice theirs by killing women and children.

GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU HERETICS.

And what heresies are we preaching? What is your objective standard by which to determine what is heresy?

I know we should probably report your post for being offensive, but you guys are just so darned cute when you post these things.

Upvote 0