oklahoma
✟7,944.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is sorta fitness and health . Yoga Pants in public anywhere decent or indecent is the question I,m asking . Myself I hate , I hate , the things . I feel like they ought to come with the words strumpet on the back of them . What say you folks .

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

follicallychalnged

Just a little cracked.
Aug 29, 2016
oklahoma
✟7,944.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ah yes the visual attraction . HMM! My objection is to all forms of nearly nude clothing including (sin suits) swim suits . Most of the time it has less material in it than what you might wear to bed . Yes there are some body styles that make you think of 10 lbs of sausage in a one pound tube ,but that did not spur my curiosity. I wonder what kind of stir would develop if men ran around town in their long underwear bottoms . I know I would leave a lot of nauseated people in my wake . I may have to change my handle to Stickinthemud .

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
This is sorta fitness and health . Yoga Pants in public anywhere decent or indecent is the question I,m asking . Myself I hate , I hate , the things . I feel like they ought to come with the words strumpet on the back of them . What say you folks .

I think if you don't like them then look the other way. And hope that other people are kind enough to do the same for you.

As for the s word; that does not belong in polite conversation.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Ah yes the visual attraction . HMM! My objection is to all forms of nearly nude clothing including (sin suits) swim suits . Most of the time it has less material in it than what you might wear to bed . Yes there are some body styles that make you think of 10 lbs of sausage in a one pound tube ,but that did not spur my curiosity. I wonder what kind of stir would develop if men ran around town in their long underwear bottoms . I know I would leave a lot of nauseated people in my wake . I may have to change my handle to Stickinthemud .

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time imagining people in clothes you find 'objectionable.'

Funny, that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
They are cutesy and sexy on younger girls. Maybe the objection is seeing them on older women (who don't look either cutesy or sexy).

Too bad all those older women get to choose their own clothes.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Interesting that you would mention long johns. I like to lounge around the house in mine. Really comfortable, so I do get that part.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Too bad all those older women get to choose their own clothes.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate 'a well turned ankle' up to and including middle-age women. :p

Upvote 0