• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Yes, I'm garbage. Are you happy now?

matilda1991

The truth shall set you free.
Mar 22, 2009
✟7,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
There are people in the Bible that would be considered "crazy" that God demonstrated his love for-Mary was possessed by demons; there was the man that lived in the cemetary that nobody else has compassion for yet Jesus loved him.

I dont do such a good job of it but I look to Him for how to love. He said Love God and Love each other. I try to do that. I used to feel like nobody could love me, not even Jesus. I know that is not true and when I don't love my self, he does.

Upvote 0

Tu Es Petrus

Dec 10, 2008
✟4,037.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel like garbage. I know I'm crazy, selfish, insincere, stupid, a bother, worthless, and somebody to be ignored. Yeah, all the people before now told me that. They raped me, used me, beat me, ignored me, tortured me, knifed me, abandoned me, bought me, sold me, laughed at me, humiliated me and left me for dead. They also lied to me, tricked me, told me that God loved me, and prayed for me while they laughed behind my back. I know I'm worthless and crazy. I don't need anymore people telling me that. I KNOW I'M WORTHLESS. I KNOW I DON'T MATTER. I KNOW I'M HATED. I KNOW I'M GARBAGE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP TELLING ME!!!!!!!!! How could I have been so stupid to think I could trust people?????? People are evil! I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!!! I NEVER BELONGED HERE AND I NEVER WILL!!!!!! I am not deserving or something. Maybe I'm not holy enough. Maybe it's just because I'm crazy. Hey, newsflash, God don't like crazy people either. All the crazy people should be put to death starting with me. I'm sure the world is in agreement. I'm sure God is in agreement. YOu're right God. I don't belong on this earth. And the very fact that you supposedly made me makes you flawed. I knew it anyway. I'm so stupid and evil. I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!!!! I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate you. :)

I hope you can get past whatever is bothering you. There are good people out there.

Just remember: Your anger does not hurt the people you are angry with. It only hurts you, and you deserve better than to hurt yourself. You are precious in the eyes of God, and thats what matters most.

:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums