GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello and good morning. I like your signature. So very true.

Red Fox
1389200339417.jpg

Upvote 0

annaapple

Nov 19, 2005
✟15,987.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear silly American goober,

Sinterklaas is the original dude y'all get Santa Claus from.

'Creche' is like day care, but for during the church service, in the church building somewhere - what do you call that?

Call me an old European, but what's a goober?

Anna x

Sinterklaas, as you can see, still in Bishop regalia, rather than a coca-cola suit:

sint.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eldaah

Member of the WWJD Club
Jan 23, 2007
WV, USA
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, that's what ACT is.

Will be praying. I wouldn't worry about her still being there, that's pretty standard that you're stuck there for half the day waiting for tests to come back.

Yeah, Doctors and hospitals always seem to want to keep people waiting. lol. No offense to any doctors who might read this. ;)

Praying, Chase. :hug:

Thank you. :hug:

Hello everyone! :wave:

Eldaah, how is your mother?

She is fine. The people at the hospital said they couldn't find anything wrong. (She had to threaten to pull the IV out and leave before they made time for her. :p (don't ask why they had an IV in her, that's just what she told me. lol.)) She was having some stomach pains and such when she got back, but it doesn't seem too serious, and she hasn't had any today that I know of. So, it seems she's fine. Thanks for the prayers though. :hug:

'Creche' is like day care, but for during the church service, in the church building somewhere - what do you call that?

Anna x

Sinterklaas, as you can see, still in Bishop regalia, rather than a coca-cola suit:

sint.jpg

Oh? I've never really cared for anything to do with Santa Claus. It just seems like a distraction from what Christmas is about. Sorta like the easter bunny, and all that stuff. About the "Creche", at my church they call it the nursery. It's interesting how things have different names there. It seems that a lot is different there.

Well, I gotta go. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I tried to get on, but couldn't. I'm praying for you guys. God bless you all! :hug:

Chase

Upvote 0

annaapple

Nov 19, 2005
✟15,987.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's one of the many things I like about Sinterklaas - because it is in early Dec it keeps the whole thing separate from Christmas - which in our family is about Jesus...

;-)

Sleep tight, everyone!

PS Family service at church went really well - thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eldaah

Member of the WWJD Club
Jan 23, 2007
WV, USA
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's one of the many things I like about Sinterklaas - because it is in early Dec it keeps the whole thing separate from Christmas - which in our family is about Jesus...

;-)

Sleep tight, everyone!

That's good to hear. Yet another answer to prayer. God is good.

Hey all, I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate your prayers and support and advice, and just the fact that you're here. You are all such a blessing to me, and though I don't always have a ton of time to be here, I do pray for you, and hope that you all are blessed beyond what you can imagine. God bless you all, my brother and sisters in Christ. :hug:

Chase

BTW, I actually own a truck now. We finally paid for it all the way, and took it home. It's sitting out in the driveway where I can see it and thank God for his providence (even though I can't drive it yet it still will help later.). God is good. DWJWD! :hug:

Upvote 0

wolfman544

Servant of the Secret Fire.
Dec 14, 2006
PA
Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Anna x

sint.jpg

Oh, ok, cool
A goober technically is a peanut, but is used for silly person.

Yeah, Doctors and hospitals always seem to want to keep people waiting. lol. No offense to any doctors who might read this. ;)

Thank you. :hug:

She is fine. The people at the hospital said they couldn't find anything wrong. (She had to threaten to pull the IV out and leave before they made time for her. :p (don't ask why they had an IV in her, that's just what she told me. lol.)) She was having some stomach pains and such when she got back, but it doesn't seem too serious, and she hasn't had any today that I know of. So, it seems she's fine. Thanks for the prayers though. :hug:

Oh? I've never really cared for anything to do with Santa Claus. It just seems like a distraction from what Christmas is about. Sorta like the easter bunny, and all that stuff. About the "Creche", at my church they call it the nursery. It's interesting how things have different names there. It seems that a lot is different there.

Well, I gotta go. Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I tried to get on, but couldn't. I'm praying for you guys. God bless you all! :hug:

Chase
I'm glad to hear she is doing better PTL.

;-)

Sleep tight, everyone!

That's a good thing.

That's good to hear. Yet another answer to prayer. God is good.

Hey all, I just want to tell you all how much I appreciate your prayers and support and advice, and just the fact that you're here. You are all such a blessing to me, and though I don't always have a ton of time to be here, I do pray for you, and hope that you all are blessed beyond what you can imagine. God bless you all, my brother and sisters in Christ. :hug:

Chase

BTW, I actually own a truck now. We finally paid for it all the way, and took it home. It's sitting out in the driveway where I can see it and thank God for his providence (even though I can't drive it yet it still will help later.). God is good. DWJWD! :hug:
Huzzah. great to hear.

Good afternoon everyone. It is so cold here. It looks as if winter is finally upon us.
Good afternoon my friend.
It looks like it's trying to do something here, getting reading to rain or snow, not sure which it will be though
it's 43 here now

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.