write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The chill dog which addressed the game gorilla gang gave a sharp bark, and got into a tensed position like he was ready to pounce. The others of the chill dog gang did likewise. Gazzax and the other game gorillas then held up their instruments. These each had a handle at the base for being gripped well, and further up widened a bit, being flat on one side, until reaching the end two and a half feet from where it was gripped, where it narrowed to a very sharp hardened point that curved forward.

The patrol team came up right then behind the game gorilla gang, where some of the chill dogs had faced those of that gang on that side.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The team was still on the platform they rode on, into that place between homes of chill dogs. That one superwolf which spoke previously said, "Is there a problem here, boys?"

That leading chill dog said, "These game gorillas trespassed into our area, with their weapons, to threaten us. So they want a fight."

Gazzax quickly said, "We came here to say what we had to say, and did just as this one officer there directed us to do. These chill dogs did not agree, but I only told them we would go, unless we we had to deal with them fighting with us. And that is what they were preparing to do."

The trapper gorilla who was an appointed officer commissioned to patrol through Bridge City said, "That is right. I did tell these game gorillas to do just that. Did they do anything else, that you chill dogs would fight them?"

The leading chill dog said, "These game gorillas came holding their weapons, to fight us with."

Gazzax said, "We were not holding the instruments up yet and did not say we would fight them, when we told them right away to start with to not go together into any other quarters, and to not intimidate any others of the other quarters, as they have been doing. Then they readied themselves to fight us, and that is the only time I said anything about being ready to fight. If they had not been showing any threat to us we would have just been leaving."

The trapper gorilla said, "There is no fight happening yet. You game gorillas can leave and return toward the gorilla quarter. And chill dogs, we will watch you more carefully. Stay away from the other quarters."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There was grumbling among the chill dog gang. Gazzax looked at the others of the game gorilla gang, and motioned to them to leave with him. They then turned and went past the several chill dogs on that side, who glared at them, while the platform with the patrol team was still parked right by there. They went back up along that center empty way between the great walls behind the homes along those to the gorilla quarter, with no incident.

As they came to the park area where they often gathered, Donker asked, "Shall I speak again to the tribbel marmosets I met to tell them we dealt with the chill dogs that they would not bother them now still?"

Gazzax said, "It is not certain they won't. If you see them, while you should not look for them, you can say you and others with you did what you could to stop them."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker still thought about that, as the other game gorillas talked about what had happened, while gathered around at their park area. Though game gorillas are not exactly the same size as trapper gorillas like those commissioned to patrol through Bridge City, who were slightly larger, they are all gorillas, mostly like any gorillas anywhere. Game gorillas are more stalky, with great strength of limbs, who would be able to knock opponents out with the instruments they gripped. The trapper gorillas were just slightly taller, and were smart and cunning enough that they would not be outsmarted.

When the gang dispersed, once being more certain no chill dogs would come their way for further "negotiation", Donker went his way to his home, along the walkway in front of the homes of their quarter along the great wall on their side, toward his own home at the end of those, next to the homes of the tribbel marmoset quarter. He wondered a bit how tribbel marmosets came to live here in Bridge City, with the greater, stronger inhabitants living here. He thought, maybe there is someone to ask about that. When he came to his home on that corner, with a little space to the tribbel marmoset quarter, he looked for any of those he had spoken to before. He just saw one tribbel marmoset, but apparently a different one, watching him from a small distance on one of the perches the marmosets used projecting from the shelter being used.

Donker waved. He said, "Have you seen that marmoset family I spoke with earlier this day?"

"Yes. They are in their shelter now eating. Shall I bring them out for you?"

"I don't think that is necessary."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Very well. I don't think they would mind. But I won't interrupt them." That tribbel marmoset then went into the shelter there. Donker watched him. Then he went to the door of his own home, and entered it.

Donker's home was not very different from the homes of the other game gorillas of that quarter. It was a simple space, with a wooly rug over much of the floor there, and a window in the wall on each side. There were simple scenes in drawn pictures along the walls. There was a hammock for him to rest in, and a swing for him, both suspended securely from the ceiling above. There was a bin on one side of the space with bananas and other fruit, which he gathered every few days.

Donker went to the bin and took one banana. He went then to his hammock to rest for awhile. Just then he heard a call from outside. He went over to the window where he heard that from. Out there Dick Dancer could be seen, now waving.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker wondered. Wasn't that tribbel marmoset with his family eating in their shelter? Donker still went back out the door, to the small space between the gorilla quarter that his home was at the edge of, and that tribbel marmoset quarter.

He called out, "I was told you were having what you eat in your shelter with your family."

"I was, and I just finished my portion. I just came to the opening to glance outside, and I saw you entering your home. I want to know, is anything done about those chill dogs?"

"I and those with me did what we could to stop them. So they might not come here again still. I can't guarantee that but it seems that might have worked."

"I see. That is better than nothing, we can hope it works, and I and my family won't see harassment from those chill dogs anymore."

Donker thought of going back in his home then, but one more thought stopped him. He called to that tribbel marmoset again, "I have been wondering about something. It occurred to me it seems unusual for all you tribbel marmosets to be living here among the larger stronger inhabitants. Do you know anything about how your people came to live here?"

"I think I remember being taught things that happened in history, I don't remember it well. But there are accounts in the Bridge City administration structure, which would show such things. I might ask my old uncle Derrick what is known about that. He knows a lot of things."

"Thanks. I must try that, now that it has me curious. Have a good evening."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After a really good sleep, that Donker figured out he needed after all the activity he had the previous day, he got up feeling refreshed, and took a bright fruit from his bin, and started eating. He saw that today he would not have to go to the gathering, he had enough fruit here to last. So, what else was left for today, before he would meet with Gazzax and the rest of the gang? Then he remembered, he had decided to go toward the Bridge City administration structure when he had opportunity. This seemed to be when he had opportunity then.

The administration structure was across that space between the quarters on either side, it was between the chill dog quarter and the superwolf quarter. It was larger, like a circular stone wall three feet or so high, and an open gate in front to the interior, with a sloped thatch roof coming down to it from a high point over the center. There was no activity that Donker saw along the space as he crossed it, other than a moving platform with a patrol team farther on along the way between the chill dog and the tribbel marmoset quarters, toward a very distant patch of green where trees grew, with a dark area just in front of them, along a band with a sea seen dimly beyond that.

Donker entered the administration center. He saw there were windows on the backside of this structure, it still had three lamps placed on different sides inside. There was a counter one side, with an attendant there, a trapper gorilla. There was a bar on the far side, with a table before it. Several superwolves were in that area.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker went straight to the attendant behind the counter along the side. He said to the trapper gorilla, "Excuse me. I got into discussions with others that brought up how we different inhabitants, gorillas, superwolves, chill dogs, and tribbel marmosets live together in our area here. I don't know why but it seems to be an arrangement that needs an explanation. I was told there was a history kept here, so it is why I came here."

The attendant said, "Yes. There is material here." He went further along the counter in front of him, and looked around behind it. Then he brought out a pile of thin wooden boards, and placed them on the counter. He took the top one off, and set it between him and Donker on the other side of the counter from him. Donker saw there was some image drawn on to it, and small symbols written over the image at the top. He knew he had no ability to read the symbols, though some gorillas in Bridge City could, so he looked at the image to try to discern what it was showing.

The attendant said, "You know the tribbel marmosets must come from a different place, they don't seem to fit in well with the rest of us who are greater creatures. This shows they came here from another place, where other creatures like marmosets are, and they came through a cave to this place. This image shows there is this cave, it is somewhere in those great mountains higher than the walls on each side of Bridge City, far along it at that one end, and it shows they passed through this. Gandack, the old trapper gorilla, knows a lot about this, he is a historian working with writings like these shown here. The earliest tribbel marmosets said that a great being, who they told us was Yahweh, sent them away from that world where other creatures there became more chaotic, while all of those were then chaotic good. So except for a few tribbel marmosets who remained there all the rest came through this cave into this place. But while they came separately, while all of us gorillas were here already, we came from another place too, yet earlier. There are native things living here, the trees and vegetation, and insects and little creatures, but the inhabitants of Bridge City are all from another place, long ago."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker looked at the image a while, and figured out where a cave was represented, and figures were represented coming out from there. He then looked at the other wooden boards with images, and symbols, on those. With being helped with explanations being given, he saw that figures were building homes, which was how Bridge City must have formed. There were small figures and figures not as small as those others, and these were then the marmosets and the gorillas being shown.

He said to the attendant, "So, all of us gorillas are from ancestors who came from another place as well. But it would not have been through the cave, would it?"

"There was the cave in the account of early gorillas coming here. But there are different passages that reach the cave that opens up to this canyon space where we have Bridge City. We don't think the early gorillas coming here came from the same place the marmosets came later on from."

"I will look for Gandack to speak with him and learn more about this. And the superwolves and chill dogs came from another place?"

"They are not native to this place. They came here and made simple homes here before gorillas and marmosets came, and it is not known what way they came. We knew about the cave there, since we have come. But the superwolves and chill dogs had no knowledge of that cave, or any cave. So the way they came remains unknown. They have another place they are from that is identified in their old legends, though, while we don't know where that would be."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Soon after Donker was asking trapper gorillas he was acquainted with in the gorilla quarter if he could meet with Gandack, the historian. He learned that the historian dwelt in the second home to the end of the long line of homes of the gorilla quarter. Gandack agreed to see Donker and to speak with him later in that day. So, after the time Donker met with the others of the game gorilla gang, where Ippidid now joined them, having to be apologetic for being too sick to join with the others that previous day, Donker left them earlier than usual with explaining he had this meeting, and he went along the long line of homes, toward the other end at the far reach of Bridge City in that direction. As he came there, he saw a better view of the high mountains at that end of the canyon. They had the appearance of having cracks in them. He could believe in caves being among those.

He called at that second home, "Gandack? This is Donker. I have come to see you as I arranged to do."

Gandack came to the entrance and invited Donker in. Gandack was an aged trapper gorilla, larger than game gorillas, with silvery hair all over. His home was larger than Donker's and it seemed to be more elegantly arranged.

Donker said, "I really want to find out how we gorillas, and the tribbel marmosets, and the others, came here. So is there really a cave in the mountains at that end of this canyon, which we came through, from another place?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker asked, "So we could find the cave and go back to see what it was like where we are from?"

Gandack said, "We certainly should not do that. It is remembered in the histories that it was a good country where all gorillas here are originally from. We were all a benevolent people. But then a team with one they promoted as a great leader became very influential, and they built up monuments to promote unity, and edifices were built with the work they had many doing, that changed much of the country as those became numerous, and those supporting this leader had more rules everyone there had to live by, as the country was changed more with further structures, and they had greater following. So many from there joined to find another place where they would be free from that, and through a long cave they were led here, and we are descended from those gorillas."

"And the places where superwolves and chill dogs are from have a known description?"

"In the settings of their old stories, there are places of many trees, huge trees. There are seasons of warmth, and seasons of such cold the water hardens. There was a forested country inhabited by chill dogs there, where the cold seasons were longer, and there country neighbors the country of the superwolves, through a mountain pass." Gandack went on at length about those countries that was known through their old stories. But as he admitted there was no account of how they came to this canyon with Bridge City now in it, and they had no knowledge of caves originally.

When Donker had learned a lot more, he expressed his gratefulness for it, and soon returned along that long way back toward his home, along the homes of Bridge City on that side, after looking again for a little while at the mountainous area at that end of the canyon where there was at least one cave, where ancestors of the inhabitants came through to this place. He saw then the band of trees ahead of a distant sea as he came near his home, at the other end of the long narrow canyon. It occurred to him to talk to others of the game gorilla gang, perhaps they could arrange to make an expedition toward that end.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was late in the day and Donker knew those others of the game gorilla gang were not meeting still and the members would have returned to their homes and structures. So he went on to his own home at the end of the gorilla quarter. As he went to the door, he looked across, and saw there were tribbel marmosets out just then. And then he saw a couple of chill dogs coming over across the space between their quarters. He hurried over toward the tribbel marmoset quarter, just thinking afterward he had no fighting instrument with him, this time.

Donker saw the tribbel marmosets who were out looked agitated. He turned to the chill dogs, and said, "You were not supposed to cross over here still."

One chill dog said, "I am Rakaffon, the leader of the chill dog gang, who you saw earlier. I did not understand why you and those with you came to us earlier. It came to my attention, after that, that there were several ones of our gang going over here to harass those living here. We are not evil creatures, we chill dogs have codes and rules we live by. But there are those among our gang who have become corrupted and do things without us contrary to our ways. I and my partner Iggerick here came here to give you all our apologies for what has been happening. We will keep those ones who came to harass those here from coming again."

The other chill dog had carried something over to this place, which he set down. It was something wrapped up with a bow on it. The chill dogs then turned and went back to their quarter.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A tribbel marmoset came forward to pick up the deposited present and look at it. That one Donker saw was Dick Dancer, who he now recognized. Donker told him, "Unwrap it."

The tribbel marmoset tore off the paper wrapping, it was a box, with a lid easily opened from it. Dick Dancer figured it out and opened that. Small objects were contained inside.

Donker asked, "What are those?"

"I don't know. But it all smells really nice."

Donker came forward, and looked at the contents. "Those are dried fruits! I see dried strawberries, pieces of dried apricot, dried apple, dried plum, dried grapes, and, dried pieces of banana!"

Dick Dancer said, "I guess I can share this to others here, as compensation it is meant to be for those here who were harassed, as I was."

The tribbel marmosets, including Dick Dancer's family, who were gathered together there, came forward, and he handed a dried piece of fruit to each of them. Then he took one, a dried strawberry, himself. He came near to Donker, and said, "You offered to do something to stop chill dogs from coming over and harassing us, and they have been stopped, because you did something to intervene. You should be thanked for that." He held up the box, with a couple of dried pieces of banana in it.

Donker took those pieces, and put those fragrant items to his mouth. Those were the best tasting fruits of any that he remembered.

"I am impressed. I wonder where chill dogs got this, to offer these here."

Dick Dancer said, "I don't know. I can't answer that. But maybe it can be answered at the administration structure. Oh, I did find something out, that I thought of telling you about."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker said, "What is it that you found to tell me about?"

"Uncle Derrick answered me about what things happened in the past that brought us here. Long ago, he said, the first of our ancestors were on a quest with other creatures like us, to help with offering a gemstone up from where they were found. This one other creature like us, a little larger than us, pulled what he could to have six more of the round flat gemstones. He thought to himself, it wouldn't matter if he took those now, as their mission here was accomplished already. And he did not tell the others. The creatures that descended from him and his mate became more chaotic, and it was a bad effect on out ancestors who observed the good rules. So the one who guides us, who was known as Yahweh, brought all of those earlier tribbel marmosets, except for a few who still wanted to remain there, through a deep tunnel that went a long way, until it came to this canyon."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Donker responded telling Dick Dancer, the tribbel marmoset he had become familiar with, "I went to see the historian in our gorilla quarter, a little while ago, he spoke to me of a cave that our ancestors came through, to this canyon where we have our city. The chill dogs and the superwolves already had settlements here, then. We had trees and fruit we wanted there, but our country was being destroyed with the many structures a team of gorillas among us with their promoted leader over gorillas had been building, where they lived, and a number of gorillas left from there to find another place where we would not keep building to destroy what was around us in our new place. It must have been through that mountainous area over there at the end of this canyon. The historian told me it must be through a separate way there as we are from different countries. He could tell me what the place the chill dogs and superwolves was like, but there is no way to know how they came here from there. Their place had many trees, but those were not like those where we were from. It would not have been through that mountainous area."

Dick Dancer said, "There is only one other direction to come through this canyon to where we are, in Bridge City."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dick Dancer said, "There is only one other direction to come through this canyon to where we are, in Bridge City."

Donker said, "What? There is the water area that way. The chill dogs and superwolves have come from a place that was their home which had great trees, larger than any here. That can't be in the water area!"

Dick Dancer said, "I don't mean they came from the water area. But that is the other direction, the only other way they would have come here from, that is what I mean. And there is the area of trees between there and here. So it seems to me there was a way here through the trees there, like there was the way here through a cave and through a tunnel that other way, for those who we are from."

Donker looked at him. He said then, "But we can't know that. How could we."

Dick Dancer said, "We would not know. We would not, anyway, unless we went, and looked around, and found there was a way here through that."

"Are you suggesting that I go look over there for what could possibly be that?"

"It can be done. Let's have an expedition for that, we can plan for tomorrow. Right? I will go with you then."

"What? You would go there too. It would be really far for you to walk, and you don't seem to be a great walker. And who ever saw a gorilla walking with a tribbel marmoset??"

"But you can carry me. I could ride on your shoulders. Consider this, for going tomorrow."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was a long canyon going far beyond Bridge City. And he would be carrying Dick Dancer, this tribbel marmoset he now spoke with at times, on his shoulders, all the way there and all the way back again. What could be found that way, that would be worthwhile? Then he remembered right then what he heard just a little while ago. He should go right to the administration structure.

A few moments later he was coming to that structure, and as he saw the interior when he came to the entrance, he saw there were more of the superwolves at that further side by the bar. He went to the attendant, the same one, on one side.

"You again? Was not the information I shared to you good enough?"

"It was fine. Thank you. I was glad to learn what I have. But I came with another question altogether. I had some dried fruit, for the first time, from what was a gift to friends of mine. I want to find out where dried fruit is available, or where it comes from."

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The attendant answered, "Oh! Those. They are fruits brought in dried from trade at the port. They are brought here and distributed for credits right next to here."

Donker responded, "Trade at the port??"
"Yes. At the port along the sea. The great area of water. You see it from here in the distance."

"Ah. Yes, that. I know that is there, where we see it. But who is the trade with?"

"That I don't know. But maybe the chill dogs do know, they have had trade in place there from before all the gorillas had been here."

"So I can get dried fruit right there, at the structure right by the chill dog quarter?"

"That's right. Surely you will have enough credits."

Donker left that administration structure shortly after that, wondering about the port by the great area of water. He should go, as Dick Dancer wanted them to, if he could get a chance to find that port and learn anything more about it.

Upvote 0