write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The tribbel marmosets had already come to the thick forest, and they entered it, though there was a great amount of growth on the forest floor where they went, with no path and it left for them to find their way. But the stringy bits of ulval green algae hung higher up were still visible at this time, the first one of those in the trees in the direction they now went seen first, with the next one soon after.

Father supermarmoset saw them enter the thick forest, and he gestured to his mate, and they headed toward that thick forest, each jumping up to a tree right by where the others had entered, and climbing with one hand and both feet, as the other hand of each of them held three of the small gemstones each, which they had taken. They hurried on as well as they could to still have the other two in view.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It was a much slower trip back through the thick forest, with the two tribbel marmosets traversing along the bottom through the growth there in the forest, as opposed to leaping and swinging from tree to tree. The supermarmoset couple were also slowed and still keeping up without being able to go faster, with each having one hand occupied with holding what they coveted. They didn't see what the tribbel marmosets did see. The insects that were not high up in trees were like beetles and populating the forest floor.

As they traveled on the day went by and was coming to an end. As the distinct sun of this world went very low in the sky, within the thick forest neither the tribbel marmosets nor the supermarmosets could see the next green algal thread. The rest of the thick forest would have gone on much further. Father supermarmoset called out, for the tribbel marmosets to also hear, that they should all be finding a comfortable spot for them to stop at, they could rest there and resume with traveling to the other side in the morning when there would be enough light.

They spent a little time looking, until there was a comfortable space between the heavy growth for the tribbel marmosets to rest, right by a tree with a large concavity between great branches higher up that with the supermarmosets gathering some leaves for cushioning there made a comfortable place for them.

It grew dark. As they rested there, making small talk at intervals, they became aware of one that was approaching them in this forest.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At the same time, the tribbel marmosets and the supermarmosets thought of Natathan. Could he have come back all this way being ready again to mislead or otherwise hurt them so soon? Father supermarmoset knew they should be prepared for such with being higher in trees. He then signaled to his mate, and held her legs firmly in his hands as he lowered her from their loft here, along the trunk and of that tree. She hung her lowered arms out toward the tribbel marmosets. For her to be reached, Father tribbel marmoset held his mate up to her, she grabbed on up there, and he held on to her legs with his flexible feet, as his hurt hands were still needing to recover. Then father supermarmoset with mustering his strength pulled all of them upward, and his mate helped when she could brace herself on the loft. So they were all brought up. The gemstones the supermarmosets had taken with them were stashed still on one side, under leaves, where that couple would lie, as they were not ready for the others to yet know they had them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟268,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A gibbous moon, also distinct from what had been seen before, shined through the trees. When they spotted the being that approached, a great spider monkey was seen moving toward them in the trees, with it seeming there was glow from a full moon shining on him, such that it was not hard to miss him. He had a resemblance to the supermuriqui couple that they had seen before, but not with all the hair they had, just a coat of short fine hair growing from him, and he was greater in size too.

He came right up as they watched with alertness, and then just spoke right out. "Supermarmosets, you have chosen to take the items that were where you were sent, though it was only told to all of you to do one thing with the number you were to take, for what was to be done there. You did not think that was good enough and you acted on thinking there was something better than what you were told. You hide this now showing it is something that is not good, for others to know. Though the rest of you had not spoken when father tribbel marmoset had spoken the thought that denied doing all that Yahweh would say is required, you had assented. He regretted the thought and wanted a way for return to the full obedience, and it was for him to pierce that vein. What was taken from there serves a purpose, with clearing the way where needed for the gas within, which is necessarily flowing for the living earthen being that covers that mountain, to live, and who willingly permitted that sacrifice on your behalf. There is compromise in your errand there, and though the tribbel marmosets are restored, and fully desire nothing but obedience to Yahweh in what he requires, there is compromise in the goodness of this world now. You may yet regret the compromise yourselves, supermarmosets, and turn fully to obedience to Yahweh. But now expect more difficulties to you."

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...naah, you're not alone in not noticing for it's very hard for an american to get the global picture from outside america now..." the goblin restarted "...9/11 marked america's coup d'etat, might as well forget what happened in itself, I mean far be it for me to try to convince anyone that two planes couldn't possibly topple three buildings in some clean controlled demolition like manner, instead and more importantly too let us consider which legal rights were clearly lost in their clampdown to that event there, and how the real neofacist agenda played out in the middle-east and afghanistan from that point onwards...", in fact, the goblin felt that the axis of evil was if anything "wallstreet, capital hill, and that whole industrial military complex combined together", so the goblin put it as he saw it, confiding "...just because the ordinary disenfranchised american of today has yet to notice his own country's slide into fascism for those distractions its spineless newsmedia offers in place of the big picture doesn't necessarily mean that the slide hasn't been noticed by those countries around america who are increasingly realigning themselves eastwards because of it...", where neoconservatism was noefascism, and where "new world order", amounted to "its world order" as in "their world order" then, sighing "...ah, but my type are not one of their would be "new world order" lackeys, so what happens to me now..."

9c01ef521ed0b00b3d5d0072ecf837f9.PNG

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with twins

"...odd day, they called me to work to cover for things, but in general the tempo in quietening down now..." voiced the goblin who just wanted to show his being here still, adding "...I must go back to editing through my posts again, it's all very well writing new stuff but only the editing of it makes something written once worth reading twice...", so next would be his evening bath though, where the effect of the bathwater would both pull out the grime from his skin and the thoughts from his mind, smiling "...a bath then bed it is, where this evening's bath would be exactly the same whether I was rich or poor, just that at my age money changes little about the basis of my lifestyle, where perhaps I'm as rich as everything I don't need then, yet I do so hate losing things to my age though, I mean who can ever grow old with ease, no not I for one but it wouldn't do to express it openly like a child would, so I look on in silence and back in denial too..."

80cadb3ea8c776a98e9af3bc3a8483e9.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the "favourite season" thread

"...give me autumn please..." smiled the goblin thinking back over it now, and somehow it was ever harvest time too, being just that reward or recompense for one's efforts as it were, and where not, then just the burning of the leaves, a time to take stock of things, noting how the trees who put colour into their foliage to call insects to lay their eggs below their branches in a orgy of death and self sacrifice, yes the goblin had been here before many times by now, relating "... you know, when all is said and done then, autumn is just a short moment between summer's harvest and winter's preparations perhaps, a time when autumn's unseen acrobats kind of whip up those leaves as if to announce the arrival of the wanton winter king who no doubt test those preparations to their full then..."

9ff6841ed4d1fa7ebeff50a5bb3425d2.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...yes, have to admit that I'm not too happy about this..." confided the goblin thanking xxxxx for the company still before adding "...so I guess it's pneumonia of the left knee as they claim, after all if they say that the empress is wearing clothes then who am I to go around saying that she isn't just because I can't see them for myself, but then again if it was something more fitting like parkison's then it's "all eyes on her running mate tim kaine" instead as he'll turn out to be the president incumbent in her place...", where suddenly the presenter’s voice shouts out across the heads of those transfixed viewers the exciting refrain "...so there you go folks, it's take your pick time, is the voter going to take the money or open that box..."

3733d1dfd031d276c588116ab3537aaa.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...summer's heat and my orchids and resting away doing nothing really..." voiced the goblin fed up with waiting for them to do something, anything then, instead thinking that tea would be nice even if the heat called for mint tea mostly and in those pint size glasses too, repeating "...too hot and they sleep then, too cold and the sleep some more, where if one grows plants then I guess one has to slow down to their level then...", in fact, the goblin was reminded of that line a watched kettle never boils as he then resolved to ignore them now till he realized that they would then run out of water like that so he couldn't do that neither, so he just declared "...ok, I will water them while ignoring them too, yes I think my wife has shown me how it's done..."

32be85c2c42558528e56c2ad90f101da.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
good grief, you are gifted flea......

that poet-ic edge just refuses to be hidden, doesn't it?

And i gotta say, that picture you posted in post #806 is arresting, to say the least....

about the most poignant(?) i've ever seen....

and about the tea pot?

Ever heard of those kinds that "whistle"?

Of course it IS more adventurous without one.
4chsmu1.gif

i do hope all is well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...it's so good to be here brinny..." replied the goblin back in writing mode after a long hot summer spell, adding "...I try to vary my posts somewhat but these days much returns me to the topic of debt and its resulting wars, just ours is to witness where today so much is geared to that religion of finance there together with its wholesale homage to the moneygod..." those bonds of the moneygod as they were, something clearly doomed to fail in its debasement therein, but not quite debased enough as of yet to collapse the system outright, sighing "...ah no, no one wants the collapse to happen now, only that deep down within they also know that history makes no exceptions towards those empires who "trust in debt"...")

repost from elsewhere

"...sad that, it's much how I feel at seeing a little child today, for they remind me of my own children of times past, real bitter-sweet then, better forgotten too, no good comes in reminding myself today of that which will be no more now..." smiled the goblin who had carefully filled up album after album with their photos at the time before he could do that digitally though never daring to look back at them later, sighing "...photos are like gravestones, all due respect paid yet so sad too, my children are adults now, no it's me that's a child today..."

1325b25e4f607524bd1d5d6d2214dfc0.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...you can post whenever then..." ventured the goblin before turning his attention elsewhere asking himself "...so why is germany now advising its citizens to stockepile food for two weeks...", whereupon the goblin's mind turned over the possibilities, saying "...terrorism would hardly cut into the infrastructure to that extent, whereas a natural calamity wouldn't need their remaining so candid about it, so I guess that only only leaves two things really, financial collapse and war, where if it is war then watch for poland and other eastern block countries making that same call there, whereas if it was financial collapse it would be those southern poor countries that would sound the alarm if at all...", in fact, in all his years goblin couldn't quite remember a year being so let down be the media as to what was actually happening now, then the goblin smiled repeating something saying "...back in roman times one of the contending emperors in the then civil war declared "either you're with us or against us", whereupon those areas who had been neutral up to that point somehow saw themselves as threatened by that statement there and thus decided to declare themselves for the other emperor instead, well now I wonder if this isn't same type thing that has come about today too, I mean what with george bush stating "either you're with us or against us"...", where that recollection had reminded the goblin that if one doesn't respect the neutrality of others then it turns them against one, perhaps everyone should stockpile food now, sighing "...if the fight against terrorism leads to "the third world war" then won't those very same terrorists feel elated by our having been provoked into it by them..."

2287fe1a199ab9c20b06fa8bc613b206.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...I want to die..." voiced the goblin in a moment of despair, whereupon death upon hearing the goblin's words replied "...no that sounds all wrong to me goblin, I mean shouldn't you be saying to yourself "I want to live" instead...", to which the goblin replied "...true enough but then wouldn't I be admitting to myself that it's not a life like this neither, I mean which is worse then me saying to myself "I want to die" or my saying your "I want to live" where both are simply admitting to oneself one's own dissatisfaction towards one's lot...", "...well now, I could let you live beyond your time goblin but I doubt you'd be happy witnessing the death of others in your place there..." voiced death in a comforting tone, adding "...yet that journey to self is the whole point goblin, for if not that then life's just a journey to death like with every other living creature who just lives awhile then dies away quite clueless as it were, so don't wish to live or die, instead wish to find yourself within your allotted time still...", and with that death just touched the goblin forehead in a think about it sort of way

12f2d07673b0d7817b37fca9712cf473.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...I like that one..." went the goblin after a busy weekend, adding "...me I'm wondering if the american prison strike now in its second week is ever going to be mentioned by mainstream media, or whether the mainstream media is even allowed to mention it at all, where it amongst much else all leads me to think that if the media turns its back on the news then people in their hunger for credible news will turn their back upon that mainstream media in return, sighing "...thus youtube becomes the new news then, where its coverage has to then taken with a grain of salt for being both incorrect and speculative in nature, yet that is still more than one gets from a mainstream media that won't for this example mention the prison strike for its shedding light upon those private corporations who exploit prisoners for profit, work by the way that could just as easily be done outside prisons by americans who need that work today..."

b709a0ed9c127882953cd855ec1c11d8.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

returned from hospital his daughter takes it easy while the goblin just does his best to act like nothing had happened really, saying "...well, one has to look strong in oneself to give comfort I suppose...", in fact, the goblin's role was just to be solid in front of her, explaining "...often that's all that those suffering need, someone to listen when talked to, and someone who shows confidence where others falter, yet not to make it seem too obvious too, yes that's my role in my family I guess, just to be solid in the face of suffering and in spite of suffering too..."

702dbb69a620c195ae0caa523434c316.jpg

702dbb69a620c195ae0e%20caa523434c316.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

"...no, I do nothing but listen really but oft times that all one needs isn't it..." replied the goblin his head in a vice for a headache that wouldn't relinquish its prey any time soon, then adding "...where it's no comfort to say that the economy can't continue like this neither, simply it ails on in its unreported manner...", in fact the goblin felt is was like some ailing humpty dumpty poised over all those insignificant humans below, sighing "...odd isn't it, I mean our hearts out of apprehension of what a mess it would cause want humpty to stay put up there, meanwhile though our heads in our comprehension of what is needed admit deep down that humpty should fall then, that he should have fallen by now even, yet no one is actually willing to push humpty over the edge as is correct isn't it, so instead they wait for humpty to fall of his own accord, ah yes, that's you humans for you, where your kindness is so cruel in its practice isn't it..."

02ca6bc502744c4e5a5e451d2bec3201.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

at its simplest then what most people thought was happening per se was either what was happening to them directly as in their "personal problems", or what was reported in the news to them as in "the news" then, where in reality what was happening at this point was that deutschebank was going under fast, where if one were to ask someone on the street what this actually means they'd be unlikely to understand it themselves let alone explain its significance to others here as the biggest event of this year if not of the decade even, whereupon the goblin explained "...the derivative exposure of deutschebank is twenty times bigger than the germany's annual GDP, in fact it's bigger than than the whole of the eurozone's GDP combined, where the german goverment's hardline towards forgiveness of any bank in the eurozone means that not only does it not have the money to facilitate things it also means that it would be most unlikely to step in bailing deutschebank out if it did have that money there, moreover the latest fine by the US's DOJ of 14billion dollars for malpractice has both investors and stockholder alike leaving in mass now...", and yet at this point the media would still have one's attention transfixed upon the "daffyduck/marinthemarian show", sighing "..as if that presidential election actually mattered even, for it's the same poisoned chalice whoever comes into power..."

53f654049c9c680b1098ce79b3307ce0.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, on hollywood

"...alas it's a vicious circle isn't it..." ventured the goblin, adding "...the worse the audience gets the worse the film gets, the worse the film gets the worse the audience gets, where everything out there by them is there not to make one think now, no it's there to make you associate yourself with their values without your even noticing that you have done, simply hollywood is capital hill done so much better..."

4ab7c59737677a7c3eaf697eb1a7b831.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere the troll's forum

next day and the trolls were still out for the count it seemed, not that the goblin ever minded though, instead he simply fell back to posting by himself for himself anew, smiling to the words "...got to be real selfish upon forumland, just selfish lest one were to becomes selfless instead...", where forumland was like a forest then, and where posting through those threads was like a stroll through that forest there, and yet if one didn't have a sense of direction one's time would pass and one could soon get waylaid and lost within it's circles, then years later one has nothing to show for one's having been here, smiling still "...so if you don't know why you're here, by that know why you post I mean, should you rightly be here still, yet if you know why you post then be here regardless and post till you can post no more..." and with that the goblin returned to his own thread, for the forest was fast turning to autumn now, yes he knew his direction still yet he doubted he would ever get there though

b2d9567d829ee4561c4107815e713e15.jpg

Upvote 0