write something nonsensical, surreal, silly. (3)

Winter_Rose

Feb 7, 2016
United Kingdom
✟21,473.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
image.jpg

image.jpeg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"...the guy with the sword sees not only those who use their prayers but also those who used their whips upon evil too..." replied the goblin liking the fish for keeping him company still, the adding "...I mean what is the point of being god's instrument on earth here we don't throw ourselves to the lions for real, simply if my church won't speak out against the evils of debt in our midst then can it be my church really, if my church won't stand upon the street in protest against those foreign wars, if my church won't speak out against our loss of our civil liberties today, if it won't then it has lost god's battle and is simply owned by cesear who waves his 501c3 tax exemption form in utter contempt of what chirstianity should be, where you and I can be the good samaritans perhaps, or we can be just like those parisees who go through the motions performing those rituals while professing all manner of oaths but not lifting a finger really, not even noting that evil amongst us, just voiceless in acquiescence to the state of slavery, ah no that's not my church fish, for my church is the street itself and when I take to the street fish it's not just sunday worship, it's more 24/7 in fact..."

6a557c573ea9c6c48a6113fc0e4b5403.jpg

Somehow, yer post got me to thinkin' of Jesus with the whip, flea.....

i s'pose there were some things He objected to as well?

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Splosh! Evening goblin! It's not my church either. I belong to the one The Guy with the Sword spoke of in Matthew chpt16. and tis glorious because it is His.
Who of us speaks against 'doing good' and 'fighting evil'? Certainly not this fish. The evil-one a deceiver and the subtlest of beasts. Much of our 'doing good and fighting evil' serves his purposes well. When the focus is on him and the kingdom of darkness he is happy. When the focus is on Christ and The Kingdom of God then he feels the heat.
'Churches' are soft and amorphous targets as your picture shows. Which picture is an effective caricature that speaks its message. The art of caricature is to exaggerate a partial reality to make it seem to be the totality.
For me Margetson's good Samaritan painting witnesses to truth more truly. I'm glad I caught it before you changed it. It made me think of one of my favorite painting, The Woman of Samaria by W. Dyce.

View attachment 173764

The painting is a favourite of mine not only because of its visual beauty and impact but also because it brings to life the meeting of The Lord and the shunned samaritan woman spoken of in John chpt4. This meeting and its outcomes shows us clearly and beautifully how The Guy who told the story of the good Samaritan witnessed to the Samaritan considered to be not so good.
Sometimes whips and caricatures have their uses but in the end it's only this cool, clean, clear water that washes away the filth and power of evil.
In your patience and passion goblin friend let the fish make this last little splash of water,
"He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad." says The Guy with the Sword.
Go well
><>

MOST interesting post, fish....

and the visual....

it be'z riveting, mon.

:oldthumbsup:

Reactions: taraj
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...hello brinny..." went the goblin always appreciating brinny and the rose too, adding "...we live in interesting times unfortunately, yet it kind of keeps us on our toes so to speak...")

repost from elsewhere

"...well we're journalists too in our way, but let's not categorize ourselves too much here..." smiled the goblin thanking the gatecrasher before continuing "...and no, it's not because we're in any way right really, nor qualified about what we relate upon forumland neither, but simply because we're at least relating it while the mainstream media is hiding it from us with a mixture of utter rubbish news and news gimmicks...", in fact, the goblin could have laughed now if it hadn't been so serious, restarting "...thus the main reason why we don't have an informed electorate today upon such topics as climate change, eastwest relations, the self installed ECB, deutsche bank's derivatives exposure, crippling national debts, and so much more too, is probably because instead they offer us unexplained faraway wars, sensational bomb blast reports without background analysis, their continued "drones for refugees" program, state visits that amount to nothing more than photo shoots, oh and above all which toilet is preferable for which genderbender today...", thus the individual became his or her own wolf less he because yet another sheep, sighing "...no one and nothing ever says to one "become a wolf", thus I write to become a wolf then, never to take credit for what I write, but wolves still have to hide themselves amongst the sheep don't they..."

8cbbf6a19f26b7839e6785478f4e6b51.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...well that's odd, two roses in one day, one here and one there then..." went the goblin leaving the username in this time)

repost from elsewhese,

Rose Laflesh said:
Maybe I should have tried harder, maybe I really couldn't have, but at least I took the chance to come here one last time to say goodbye. If I never see any of you again, I wish you all the luck in the world.

"...ah yes, oft times writers try to run before they're ready to walk, where they then fall flat, hurt themselves, and then they think that in their failing to run they can't even walk neither, thus they stop dead motionless so to speak, pity..." smiled the goblin taking rose's post to heart while ever out to remind people that writing is not about running then, it's about ever walking on and loving that walk therein, just life's long "journey to self" as it were, smiling "...all it needs is someone like me at the other end of the post to keep you company I guess, where I'll never critic you now, I mean what would I know about those formal writingstyles there, about what general public expects, and other such hocus pocus too, instead more folks read posts than most anything else today, where posts can be used as sketches then, I mean who ever heard of a painter who hadn't any sketches, who would buy a book from someone without posts then...", at which point the goblin just hoped that rose would show up upon fictionpost's other forum instead, before adding "...no, you're not alone in feeling depressed, nor is it your fault that you are neither, for these days most folks have good reason to feel depressed now, ah but they have even more reason to feel angry though, hope this helps now...", the goblin then tried for a matching picture below, saying "...adding pictures just kind of helps me visualize the text better, I'm very selfish really, chin up now and walk tall steadily on, don't run though, "journey to self" remember..."

cf1a370fbbc82425befff958a7608c39.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

“...naah I don't want become a writer, nor an editor, nor a journalist, nor a poet then, nor an illustrator, nor any whatever then...” mentioned the goblin
'Not a writer, an editor, a journalist, or a poet; not an illustrator, or a whatever...that leaves a spectator, a watcher, a traveler, and a secret keeper. Which, dear goblin, would you be?' the forgotten asks, a spirit threading into this section of the veil once again. It appears, and vanishes. 'Regardless, it seems I've won this challenge at last.'
"...no, I mean not any sort of whatever then, not a set something now..." repeated the goblin, adding "...for by remaining anonymous I become all of those things together perhaps, part journalist, possible writer then, part poet too, with endless other possibilities as you pointed out...". where it was good to be chatting upon the goblin's hometurf with someone whom he had always held in great esteem, smiling "...alas, forumland accepted me eventually and now I fear I'm becoming just another whatever here, where yes I guess most folks want to be discovered right up until that moment they're discovered that is, and then realize that they're caught in their own reflection and can be none other than what is reflected by it..."

d3b168e1bc51736e20ac2dcb9118c8dc.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with the twins then

"...real talent there twins, and a lot better than when you started here too..." smiled the goblin knowing that anyone who kept at it improved with the practice of it, of posting it out each time, explaining "...it all kind of starts with a post that one does that one then want to keep, and then there's another one wants to keep and then another after that one too, till before long one has both a collection of posts and a forum venue to post them upon with that unique sense of audience and their feeling of deadline towards me, trouble is though that one can't then repost those same posts back to the same forum for fear of losing the novelty and its momentum, thus one starts reposting those same posts in edited form to another forum, where suddenly perhaps the first forum dies so one is then glad one had reposted those posts since it had all formed a backup, after which though someone on that forum is replying back and just depending upon whom, and upon what type of forum it is too, one's posts slowly diversify between those trolls on their forum or the writertypes here or christians or mommies or goths or just whomever wherever then, after which it's just good old fashioned madness all the way I guess till one finally dies and no one remembers you, ah but was worth it though...", at which point the goblin just added "...or else one can follow the crowd and never open up the potential of one's posts, posting those posts one sees mostly around you now, where that choice is ever yours here, and where that choice is without set preconditions nor imposed qualifications since one doesn't ask to be accepted anywhere, instead one just finds somewhere that accepts the madness of it...", where forumland was both vast and fast and endless to the livewriter within one

ec32ae8aa55da850859c536f7be22290.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, same old troll with the same old line again

Check it out dawg... you're my son, so I'm just looking out for you. Because I'm your father. Be sure to check the shoe valve on your donkey saddle.

"...dad is dead but his death, like most deaths I imagine, is something one grows accustomed to eventually..." replied the goblin, adding "...plus the older one gets the more of those departures one has to grow accustomed to too, mind you in this day and age it's actually surprisingly how few those departures are, and how they all seem so like "the end of a good innings of someone neatly tucked away in a merlin's cave", comparing that I mean to the life struggle of any previous age then, no back then I probably wouldn't be alive at my age to chat with you like this where if I had lived till now then no doubt half my family would have died some premature death of unnatural causes, death was ever at the fore, death was like one of the family even...", yet the goblin felt that death was growing somewhat weary at being so considerate towards a humanity that apparent suffered from indifference and ingratitude, sighing "...it's like the moment when we most take our family and friends for granted feeling that life is ever set in its continuation that death throws a fit for our presumptions, ah yes death can be very capricious when we end up putting this rat race before her, it's like she's ever there to remind you of your priorities and your finite place amongst the living still..."

1cab4ea0e63ee82fe8b5fe8ece31ef01.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere,

I personally feel it is always important and useful to not only have standards and models of what many consider as the best to have yet been produced (particularly in the arts), but also to have worthy citations of those accomplishments. I hope there are some here for whom this article below, from the Encyclopedia Britannica (including their recommended citation for use, i.e. there is no copyright infringement for using this article in full), will be appreciated as helping to fulfil those aims.

"...well just remind me that if I ever try to emulate those writers whom I actually admire it might entail my becoming someone given over to drink, suffering from bouts of depression and self doubt, being penniless too, and to add insult to injury becoming recognized posthumously, though come to think about it I might have a bit of trouble trying to emulate that last one of those..." observed the goblin suspecting instead that one could only ever be oneself really, and oneself for all one's faults too, then adding "...in balzac's day everyone read books since there were few other intellectual distractions, yet today the average american reads one book a year so writing is not about emulating the greats by some bygone yardstick now, no it's more about getting up in the morning, putting all those base motivations of "fame and fortune" to one side, and then just seeing if one can catch with one's pen an adventure that eludes one mostly for readers whom one tries to elude mostly...", in fact, the goblin never knew which was really worse fate really, of having spent up all the adventure inside of one, or of being caught tight in the grip of those reader's expectations still, smiling "...guess I'll settle for my anonymous recognition here, something like just an adventure in the writing of it, and quite dead once it's written...", just livewriting was that while it lasted

903e704156399c75f88d5262283bc63c.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the "about to out and about" thread

"...because the moon is a wink upon this starlit night's sky tonight, just it's time to catch my thoughts outside in the dark of a midnight walk again..." ventured the goblin risking the bitter cold of it too, then smiling "...so come with me my ghosts and let us share awhile together once more leaving that daytime there to its rat-race, instead let's catch the moon's smile in the branches of trees, or observe its dancing reflections upon the waters of a passing river of thoughts and memories of my younger times, your times, just our midnight walk as it were, ours alone though no never alone really is it, a stroll that makes no sense to those humans who would be so objective about their lot, subjectively though doesn't it makes every sense where every sense becomes so heightened by this encounter here, so come with me my ghosts and don't hide your faces so, for do you think I had forgotten you all by now, no not I for I would walk in my past still, once more at least, just our midnight walk as it were, afterwhich though, no doubt we'll just wish well, go our separate ways, and sleep soundly in our different realms today..."

150ad7841036cde5999c4a55e70b3d00.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere

not turning on the tv anymore says more about yourself than the world around you don't you know. or mayhaps we are just getting old old buddy

"....ah no, not if one finds out the newer news upon this internet here first..." ventured the goblin who watched television, if at all, through his computer now, adding "...simply mainstream media plays catch up each time, it's up front with trivia but lags behind when it comes to something that really matters, so much so that it almost becomes correct to think that the mainstream news is a recap in its way, an admittance of one's speculations and conjectures, their news were the olds then, I mean ask yourself "in who's interest is it to not tell the electorate what is truly going on around one, and in whose interest is it to find what they're not reporting on..."

63a91dc1bf43a90fcaa1f3df494141fd.png

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, talking to the twins, topic of children

"...they'll do what they want in the end, where they'll gloat if they're right and blame you if they're wrong..." observed the goblin who never stopped being their parent even if they had long stopped being his children by now, sighing "...my regrets are few then, or they're just many depending upon my strength at any given moment, all changes nothing though does it, it's like I hold tightly to a fistful of dirt, where at some point I have to fling it down upon the grave to walk away like a man must, only that I write and it's many graves as it were, no they all adults now, yet I close my eyes and they're those children again, and I then open my eyes letting the dirt fall from my hand with a firm conviction again, like I had let the time slip through my fingers back then too, thus regrets I have none I speak of openly, but regrets are like those children one denies having fathered..."

01e3d49e4994e8060e32be8f9116da6d.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, another writer's forum again

"...just my curiosity humans ..." started the goblin chatting in the anonymous manner that he always did, before he continued "...but if a reader like myself were to show up here on this forum, even by mistake then, and where obviously more and more readers are surfing forumland for their next read, I mean where would they go to see just how well you authors write, in other words where on this forum here are your posts really, those extracts of your works, or even other stuff too, in fact anything that would merits me biding my time with you still...", but that was just forumland for you, where the goblin felt that if someone wasn't known upon forumland by their posts, then how could someone trust in buying their books, smiling "...seems most authors don't see forumland for what it truly is, nor take forum readership here seriously enough, but let's say we do a thread on this forum for those readers to follow you from here towards your books now, and no it doesn't have to be extracts from any of your books per se, no just something that shows the fluidity of your pen so to speak, for surely if a painter is in part known for his sketches then by that logic there an author should be known in part by those posts too...", but then again everyone knew that the goblin was a devious creature, still smiling on "...am I not on your side in this endeavour here, I mean have I not shown how the key to online readership is merely dangling some constant content in front of their eyes building up an expectation as it were, drip-feeding in other words, ah but you must be more upon your side too here, where if you want them to read your books, then first you must go to them in your posts, simply your posts are you ambassadors and must become an extension of that book even..."

d64843ce8baf9b0f247b1038f7588fc3.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, the point where the troll finally explodes, after which he bows out

haahahah..... how's it feel to be played you xxxx? Ha, so vain you are its just.... so easy. One of the main reasons people rarely read you is that you kinda suck at writing. I'm guessing you're dyslexic? I stopped reading your walls of bullxxxx text many many weeks ago but I'm sure you still drone on about hit counts as your sole proof of success.... yeah, no one believes you man.... people who brag about something so vacuous but actually have no traction in the writing community (online or print; sorry kid, forums full of teenagers don't count...Why the xxxx would they?) Anyway, lets just say everyone over the age of 14 years old who see you "write" that bullxxxx knows you're clicking your own xxxx. "desperation is a stinky cologne"By the way, I'm most certainly your intellectual father - and I am ashamed of you. Shallow and desperate.... poor kid, that inferiority complex of yours must be a real [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] considering that you're genuinely inferior. Good luck with that loser. hahhahahahhh

the goblin thanked the sock puppet of now, who was the conjecture queen of before, and the poet long before that too, repeating "...no, you've actually read every word, and no doubt once your troll nature gets the better of you again you'll return here as yet another sock won't you now, no nothing changes really does it poet, I mean see how you're just the exact same context as before, you using the exact same syntax with the same words too and all to the same effect, culminating in what exactly, just the same lonely troll who returns for more each time, where apart from your changing your username each time you're just 100% threadbare conjecture queen of always...", in fact, the goblin wondered why anyone would bother to bump up their own hitcount while remaining anonymous in the process, or even how anyone could physically do such a thing where it were like hundreds of hits over numerous threads by now, smiling "...where I for my part won't flatter myself that I've actually seen you off, no you've read this far, and no doubt too you'll return shortly too, where what with all forumland to choose from back you come each time, oh and how many times have you returned to view my posts and to converse with like this..."

eba332bf7899f842e5b3d79ee4f348ab.jpg

Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
("...and then the exit itself..." related the goblin quite used to it)

repost from elsewhere, the trolls exit

Okay mr fake turd vanity xxxx boy... I'm done with you for now. xxxx damn man.... I xxxxing own you don't I. I don't even need to read your trash or comment on anything you say (you don't really say anything).... yet you come back each and every time to a website no even acknowledges you on outside of myself. Ah... what a loser. Bye bye loser.... (stop clicking on your own xxxx; admins can always tell... ever wonder why I am so sure you're an insecure liar?) Stop being a pathetic loser so we can open the forums again... you were the primary reason people avoided that place - not the spam - you. Well, technically, most people surveyed thought you were a spambot and wondered why you weren't getting banned/deleted. You're not evil enough to be banned... you're just a pathetic loser.

"...well now, I can't see how anyone can claim victory while retreating behind a "put on ignore" list too, after all I'm the one who is still here posting away while evidently you're not, well not until your troll nature gets the better of you once more, and then you'll either be full of goblin this or goblin that or goblin whatever, or you'll play that I'm your dad stuff, why, because livewriters collect trolls, which is fair enough for what we do..." observed the goblin, then adding "...also, back to you previous post though, because I seem to remember that before writerscafe forum folded it had no hitcount to its threads anyway, where I only ever posted upon one small section of that forum anyway, being mostly to my own thread there, yet where it was the place most other poster's posts appeared while the rest of the forum remained awash with spam instead, want to know why, perhaps because I went out of my way to bump anyone else's thread making real sure that whatever they wrote there it remained up in full view at the top, whereas those "post and runs" by authors who merely introduced their books never to post more, I simply left to the zealous spambot to sink them away for the cheats I felt that they were at the time, where my anonymity has me dealing with the here and now poet, no I can't hide myself away like you do now, that's all I guess, but that's also the big difference between us really..."

fd02f15cb83089d4bf26fdf6764233be.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with a fish

"...I'm doing well..." replied the goblin thanking the fish, and who had looked at the bitcoin thread on the forum as suggested while suspecting too that bitcoin couldn't play a real part in finance because the governments who run up large debts couldn't allow it to exist, explainig "...the idea is pleasing enough, and basically it is a currency whose number is preset and cannot be increased by the government since the government does not mint it, yet it is precisely because the government would then be unable to control the money supply that it is a non starter, as anything that works against the base corruption of governments is simply killed off, for those governments need to debase their currencies in order to have inflation, and no not inflation out of a fear of deflation, but actually because those debts wouldn't devalue over time if it didn't, as simply that compounded debt would strangle the sovereign state, thus bitcoin is a not going to happen in a big way ever...", before the goblin then changed tacks sightly, relating "...alas, I cannot step out of my thread as I am always this persona of me online here, though you can join me within it, where the very least I can do is pull those readers towards us, thus perhaps we could turn things on their head as it were by having a fish becoming a fisher of fishermen, all a question of nets I suppose, though either way the thread itself will cut off at page 100, and then automatically become a new thread starting at page zero once more, but who knows then, perhaps you as a fish could become known by your posts longterm, me never though, as I just prefer to hide behind my anonymity as always, all a question of those nets again...", and with that the goblin wished well and awaited upon the passing moments, while he felt that feeding the fish with noncommittal thoughts just seemed more fun than catching it in some coarse church like netting, smiling "...I'll share with you what I have, but only you can bring about that fish persona there to its full..."

1a6af390cdb7411cc8a664faa671722c.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fleamailman

Aug 10, 2012
✟9,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
repost from elsewhere, chatting with a direwolf

I don't believe my eyes! We gotz the goblin to post interestingly in a thread other than the goblin's interesting thread, interestingly, posted the direwolf pup, having come back in from peeing out of doors (though he actually has plenty of doors, even though Jim is dead now).

"...much as I love your company direwolf, shortly I'll have to go back to my thread though, as the context of this online posting doesn't change even if our time passes nicely in these relaxed moments between us, yet these are our only moments too so what is there to feel relaxed about really..." replied the goblin in his selfishness still, explaining "...no, I like this forum, and the members upon it too, yet the idea is not to post posts that then go unedited, but instead to post those posts that then become a basis to something that will become something more again in their rewriting and reposting elsewhere again...", where life to the goblin was ever this journey to self while it lasted, sighing "...no I fear for the future now, where ours is to witness lest it becomes ours is to fall asleep at the wheel, so the choice is individual I know, and where the outcome might not change for all our observations towards it..." where nothing and no one was ever saying "take the news to task now" but where those who didn't witness the evil therein were like pharisees going through the rituals of religion but actually ignoring the point that the temple was still held firmly under ceasar's yoke

365ec189f69edc43b7dbe8685b1aad75.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0